I Have Upset the Woman Who Wrote a Book About F-ing Michael Vick

Kyle Scott - January 17, 2014

Voila_Capture998
I was unable to secure an interview with the stripper who wrote a book about fucking (v.) Michael Vick.

On Wednesday, I contacted Bella Escritor and requested an interview. I told her that I was interested in both the content in her book and in asking her some of the questions that have been raised about its legitimacy. I promised her that it would not be an ambush, and I meant it. She agreed, and we set a time to speak at 9 a.m. yesterday.

While I was conversing with her, I wrote a post about the book’s existence, cited Jimmy Kempski’s concerns about its legitimacy, made a joke or two, and commented on the book’s ludicrous shipping price and sketchy-looking website.

I then received this email from Escritor:

Better yet, just had a huge smile on my face while reading your article online.  Maybe you should do a little more homework and actually “read” the book before requesting an interview.  Maybe once your are fully informed, we can talk.  Until then, take care.

I responded, apologizing for what was admittedly an unfair joke about her pen name sounding like Ass Critter. I took it back. Taksies backsies. I talked Escritor off the ledge, too, and while she wouldn’t agree to an audio interview, she did send me a draft of the book in PDF form and said that she would consider an interview if I gave it a fair review.

I’m not in the book review business, nor did I have the time or want to read 153 pages, but I did spend a couple hours skimming the text yesterday, looking for the best parts and also trying to corroborate some details. In the ensuing post, I noted the reasons for skeptism, but also said that certain details checked out. In other words: I lent a tinge of credibility to her tale. I mentioned that it was a fairly easy read. I provided a link to purchase a copy. And I excerpted (with Escritor’s permission) the parts that I thought you, the reader, would find interesting.

Those were the sex parts.

Escritor no like:

hi. you did your story. any other use of the materials provided to you for any future stories are unapproved. You had my permission for that one story only.

And then on the Twitters:

Voila_Capture1002
Voila_Capture1003

Now look, I hate it when I have to give strippers marketing lessons, but it seems I have no choice here. Let some singles linger on the stage before picking them up with your labia, it encourages people to throw more. You’re selling a book, a book that you wrote trying to capitalize on the success of someone for whom you claim to care. In that book, you wrote very lurid, explicit, totally unnecessary things about your time together. Those things were merely a fraction of the whole, but undoubtedly the most entertaining and ridiculous parts. A media outlet (let’s put big quotes around that) uses those excerpts with permission, and consequently, teases readers, who now, with interest piqued, may want to read more about a local athlete’s affair… in your book. They don’t care about a stripper’s love for a convict. Or a football player who fell in love with a stripper. They care about the sex and the trash-talking. And the Chick-fil-A biscuits. Those are the best excerpts, and the ones you should encourage more outlets to use.

Voila_Capture1004

Donchathink?

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 11:33 am

She seems like a dizzy bitch.

• Informed January 17, 2014 at 12:14 pm

i have yet to see a pic of this misunderstood yet upstanding citizen, but you know how you are told a story and then you conjure up in your own mind an image of what that person looks like? well, based on what i have read about her, why do i envision her looking like the “high class hooka” that bangs neno brown in new jack city!! great, now i have color me badd stuck in my head!

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I imagine that this is the most accurate description of this woman recorded by anyone, anywhere, ever.

• British Dennis Falcone January 17, 2014 at 10:40 pm

This is my favorite post i have seen from you on here. Fucking brilliant man. Upon reflection, I 100% agree with your assesment of her appearance. Henceforth I will not be able to picture this high falutin whore as anything other than that dirty skeezer from New Jack City. “Watch out for pimples on the booty!”

• Asscritter Associates January 17, 2014 at 11:37 am

What a dumb whore. Wouldn’t it be great though if Marcus decided to defend his m̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶’̶s̶ brother’s honor and rolled down on a Greyhound to choke her/go to jail for ten years?

• Kerri January 17, 2014 at 11:57 am

I would bail him out…..and hire him a lawyer

• Huge Wingbowl Fan January 17, 2014 at 11:38 am

Heard her pusssy smells like watermelon. Angelo needs her as a wingette. Like to see her tits

• Port Richmond January 17, 2014 at 11:41 am

What a useless cunt. I hope she gets beaten to death with one of her plexiglass shoes

• Uncle Angelo January 17, 2014 at 11:42 am

We should bring her to wing bowl and then have her sit next my no talented co-host, Rhea. They can compare bar stories and previous husbands.

• Guesty McGuest January 17, 2014 at 11:45 am

Kyle, to quote your post from yesterday:
    “She requested that I read the book first, and provided me with a proof copy, with which to do so.

That was my morning today.

Quarterback Keeper is a short book– roughly 153 pages of largish font and simple sentences. It reads fairly well, actually.”

From that description it sure sounds like you were saying that you did in fact read the whole book. Today’s post you admit that you did not in fact read the book, and you did in fact just post the juicy bits. It took you a few hours to “skim” thru a 153 pages?
    You got caught dude… you passed off your post yesterday as a review of sorts, but didn’t actually read the damn thing.
    But good on you for admitting so in this post (although you are turning around and are trying to make her sound bitchy). Bottom line is do your homework next time for real, instead of using the word search function in Adobe Acrobat to look for “dick, cock, balls, and pussy.”

• gq January 17, 2014 at 12:15 pm

….agreed, i was thinking the same thing. You definitely portrayed it as having read the book. It is kind of weak…

• rhea huges worn out twat January 17, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Come on you dont really think anything the Kyle posts here is real journalism do you? $2 hack

• blue89 January 17, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Now here’s a question for you: who gives a shit?

• Kyle Scott January 17, 2014 at 1:48 pm

I scrolled every page, read several chapters in full, random paragraphs, yes, did search for key words, etc. In two hours of skimming, there is quite a bit of reading getting done. Did I read every word? No. But did I read enough to comment on the font and note that it was an easy read? Yes.

• Dennis Falcone January 17, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Nor should you have read every word. I imagine a book written by a no-talent stripper would be brutal to sit down and read.

• Editor In Chimp January 17, 2014 at 11:50 am

I’d love to see the rough draft of this book before the “editor” got ahold of it.

“Mike sed hey i wunt to fuk you and i was all likes ok so we fuked and he cummed on my titees n than we goed to watch his dawgs get lectocewted n shit lol those dawgs was all like arfarf ise beeng lectrocewted n then wes went to Mikes bruthas room in Mikes baysmint and Markus wuz awl like yo fuck you Mike i tellin you lass week ise was out of Funyons down heer n you aint bought me none i mean damn n then i sukked both there dicks wile they held guns too my hed they craycray lol.”

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I bet it’s in fucking crayon…

• Bane Asscrittor January 17, 2014 at 11:56 am

Ill offer to pen the forward of her next book “black whore: the story of a black greasey whore”

• Budweiser January 17, 2014 at 11:57 am

This a black or white chick? Boob size?

• Candy from the Oak January 17, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Chick is white, cause the blacks started their MLK weekend last week

• Tully Blanchard January 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm

This the real candy?

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 12:46 pm

That’s the one and only Tully baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Chip Chipperson January 17, 2014 at 12:05 pm

FUCKIN HOMERUN

• "Uncle" Paul Haargis January 17, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Suuuuuuure!

• Edger January 18, 2014 at 8:44 pm

My mouth is dry.

• The real Candy from the Oak January 17, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Stop using my name fatso go back to grazing with the rest of the Cows.

#mooooo

• Tat Man January 17, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Weak

• Catch a damned pass January 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm

That’s him!!!!

• Tom James January 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Something tells me this chick takes advantage of drunk guys & overcharges them for lap dances.
    Just a hunch

• Jenn January 17, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Kyle- what is this the race of this chick

• Kerri January 17, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Since when does a scumbag like Bella Asscritter have the right to judge ANYONE or ANYTHING? I don’t know why CPS doesn’t take her children…f**king slut. Just pissed cause after all that she could’nt get a ring . Btw…. candy is a synonym for DRUGS…. Hint:) F**k you Kiana. lol:)))

• David Holmes January 17, 2014 at 12:12 pm

You are a internet bully who doesnt read well. I am white and I take time to read before I review anything. Such a liar you are. Shame on you.

• Kerri January 17, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Stfu

• Kerri January 17, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Kyle, you do a great job, btw….. Keep up the good work….btw , her name is supposed to be Kiani and shes’s having a book signing in Atlanta soon. Ya’ll drop by if you care for sloppy seconds….

• 3 Finger Lenny January 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

You ordering a pizza tonight?

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 2:12 pm

You know I don’t eat f**king pizza….. oh that’s biscuits…my bad. lol:)

• Henry January 17, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Sounds like she dated one guy for 10years had protected sex with him and wrote a memoir. Where is the harm in that? Oh she stripped before. Alot of good womeb have you prune.

• "Uncle" Paul Haargis January 17, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Get off this site and run along to jezebel you feminist pig

• Dejean W. January 17, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Who the fuck lies about reading a book to gain someones trust in order to get an interview. You broke the deal and she should sue your racist hater ass. Cant stand liars. Are you capitalizing off the ads fron this story. Yes you are. Trying to make a quick buck by trashing a woman who only wrote a book. Asshole

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 19, 2014 at 12:55 pm

From your screen name, I’m assuming you are French, in which case your opinion doesn’t matter.

• Dejean W. January 17, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Boycott this lying reporter. Bully tactics to get a story and gain viewers and make adsense money. I am starting a boycott.

• Chance-VP of the GnA Falcons January 17, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Get off this site pussy. I’ll fuck u up

• Kerri January 17, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Stfu… Kyle is cool …. like SHE never lied to or about ANYONE… Mike VICK needs to sue her for impersonating a dog. I’ll bet when she hears the words ” assume the position” she immediately falls down on all fours.

• The One January 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Go fuck yourself.

• The One January 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

…..that was to Dejean….

• tiredoftheracecard January 17, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Aside from whatever Kyle may have done wrong by not reading the whole book, does it ever get old playing the race card? You’re taking a page out of Donovan McNabb’s playbook. Aside from his choking in big moments he always played and exaggerated the race card. One of the reasons why many don’t respect him. That includes people of his same race. Instead of showing your anger, how about taking a minute to review what your posting and observe some obvious facts. Like it occurs to me that, although he is a horrible president, our current president is of mixed race descent. You can bet he was at least intelligent enough not to play the extremely worn out race card along the way.

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Fucking nihilist.

• what the fuck January 17, 2014 at 1:13 pm

You pussy stfu she is selling his vick )sex stories to make a buck she is a whore black cunt if u don’t like this site don’t be on this site u swiss cheese jerking fagggot

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 12:45 pm

This shit truly cracks me up. You published a fucking book that is pretty much a Mike Vick sex tape in word form, and you’re mad because a sports blogger gave you free press by printing excerpts of it on the website?

What was the end game of the book? People were just going to skip these parts? Do the other pages of the book change the context of what kind of condom you made dude wear?

Fucking. Amateurs.

• spoons January 17, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Your a dumb ass too. Kyle Scott put bits and pieces of the book together to make it appear cohesive and like it was the real story. I have the book, its not. He took a paragraph from one page and added sentences from another to the bottom of it to make the write look dumb and sell fools like you a story you would fall for. Boy did you fall hard. Hahahaha.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I read the book and it’s written on a third grade level. She made the print large so as to fill the pages. If anyone wants to read it, I can dig it out of my trash. I never laughed so hard….probably as hard as Mike Vick.( no pun intended) lol

• Walter Sobchak January 17, 2014 at 1:56 pm

You’re*

It’s*

I saved a bunch of fucks by not giving any. Come correct if you’re going to call someone a dumbass.

Nothing you said changes the fact that the book was written by a stripper and its solely about an affair with a married NFL QB that goes into explicit detail about their sexual encounters.

Who the fuck would read this entire book?

• Catch a damned pass January 17, 2014 at 6:56 pm

You must be so proud to be related to such a trashy slore, no one would actually buy that book and then defend it unless they were related to said slore.

• Lou Brown January 17, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Nailed it.

• Keith Sanders January 17, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Defend the lying reporter for taking the sex parts of a book and admitting to gaining trust under false pretenses. Leave the woman alone and pick on someone else. You already said you hate Mike Vick. So we know you would not report anything positive in the book about him. Cheap way to sell a story Kyle Scott.

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 1:10 pm

#1 – blogger, admittedly not journalist

#2 – it’s your hits to his site that make him money and your pointless posts that do. I’m sure he thanks you for the traffic, you booger eating moron

#3 – no self respected human being would actually read that whole book. The abridged version can be found at dogfart.com

That is all.

• what the fuck January 17, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Would u defend his dishonesty but not fucking use ur idiot brain to realize that mikevick obviously trusted her and she is now profitting off her fucking whorish betrayal how is why kyle did worse dipstick

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Good one. Idiot brain. You must have done well at stripper college as well. What does it take to blow some lines off your asscrack these days???

• Zach Berman's Booster Seat January 17, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Who cares!?!

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 12:54 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can pick any name you want honey. Any name on Gods green WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Earth…and you pick…Bella Escritor. Something tells old Nature Boy that you’re not Italian, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What the hell is an Escritor? Sounds like a venereal disease to me! You’ll fit right in with Ronnie Mexico…or he’ll fit right in…WAIT THAT’S CHAPTER 6! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’ve spent more money on spilled liquor in bars across this country in the past three days then you’ll ever see in your life! Stylin, profilin, limousine riding, Leer jet flying…lock up your daughters cus the horsemen are in town!

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Lex Luger January 17, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Hahahahaha!!!!! Best comment of 2014 by the nature boy

• spoons January 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Bella Escritor is Spanish as well dumb ass. It means Beautiful Writer but a limited mind like yours would not know that. The stripper has a college degree maybe that is why she was clever enough to pick a spanish name for herself. I cannot wait to see how beautiful she really is. Now that would be a REAL story Kyle Liar Scott.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:51 pm

If she has a college degree….I’m the Queen of England ;that book is written simple so all her simple hoes can relate. The book is like the author…….Short and Simple.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Well, they say BLACK is beautiful; WHITE is alright….. You can’t fix stupid. Mike’s wife is the bomb though; you know what he said….. He always ends up ” the baddest bitch”. Guess Asscritter didn’t match up:(

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 1:58 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don’t be sad Bella! I know it’s you sweetheart and listen…Nature Boy is here for you. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Stop Breeding In The Ghetto January 17, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Oh, her pen name is derived from the Spanish language, which is clever and a sure sign she went to college. Thanks for clearing that up.

I’m pulling so hard for the Sickle Cell to make a huge comeback that it’s not even funny anymore.

• Catch a damned pass January 17, 2014 at 6:57 pm

I bet you’re not white or a male.

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 17, 2014 at 12:58 pm

*sigh*
    I miss the days of Nick Pappagiorgio and all his screen-name-stealing.

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Really though I’m not sure what’s more annoying. Ass Critter’s homies posting on here or nick posting on here.

• Walter Sobchak January 18, 2014 at 10:45 am

Get out.

• Marcus Vick January 17, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Yo Bella, lemme hit dat?

• Hacksaw Jim Duggan January 17, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Hey Bella, were you molested as a kid?

Hooooooooooooooooooo

• Savanah January 17, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Bella was a Stripper now she is an Author
      Kyle scott was a credible blogger
      Now he is just a douchbag lying reporter. With peep freaks and bullies for fans. Got to feed the idiots more dirt and lies so they can call you a hero huh kScott.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Stfu

• The One January 17, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Savanah is one of ass critters stripping gals! That’s cute you gals got each others back an shit!

• Jonathan Morgan January 17, 2014 at 1:40 pm

@ savanah- ever suck a cock for $$ ?

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Hacksaw Slim Druggin Jim Duggan!! Let’s go paint the town and send the bill to Vince McMahon like the good ole days! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• PuttyTang January 17, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I hear she’s giving away the books now…. couldn’t give me one….I know the entire content…. thanks Kyle. That’s why she’s so upset. You put the best part out there for free…..

• Candy from the Oak January 17, 2014 at 1:16 pm

You didn’t have time to read a 153 page book? Was there big sports news that last few days that kept you busy copying and pasting? I like how this whore already has you pegged with the scissors and glue remark.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Hmmmm….. candy….. she uses that ” synonym” quite often in THE book

• The One January 17, 2014 at 1:34 pm

The real Candy never writes more than 1 sentence, get the fuck outta here Nick Papagorgio

• Jonathan Morgan January 17, 2014 at 1:42 pm

He just can’t stay away.

• Jonathan Morgan January 17, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Fake candy, you blow dude

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Scroll up son, the real Candy is laying down the truth with my boy Tully Blanchard! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Someone get Arn Anderson on the phone!!

• Butthole Adventures January 17, 2014 at 1:17 pm

You should probably begin boycotting by not commenting on his website and reading his articles, fucking idiot.

• Kyle Scotts Mom January 17, 2014 at 1:34 pm

With this single sentence Kyle Scott sums up why this website is so fucking terrible and unoriginal.

“nor did I have the time or want to read 153 pages, but I did spend a couple hours skimming the text yesterday”

Really? Have you ever read a fucking book bro? 153 pages can be done on your fucking lunch break, you consider this shit a real job too? Fuck.

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 1:42 pm

STFU …..

• JohnMatrix January 17, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Kyle, you and Bella have one thing in common, it looks like you get your site logos/book cover artwork from the same place!!

• i wont admit it January 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm

the comments are making me like kyle again…what the fuck guys.

and who green-lighted this book as a BOOK?? did someone actually sit back and say, ‘great book idea stripper, need a towel?’ o wai…

• Toyafromonyx January 17, 2014 at 1:55 pm

People with nothing else to do but hate online. They said Philly people were racist rednecks with no education. No wonder Mike Vick IS LEAVING PHILLY. None of you could read or write a book which explains Kyle Dumbass Scott not reading the book. No dayjobs either. Since when do trailers have wifi?!

• Cheri January 17, 2014 at 2:00 pm

McDonalds must have Wifi; you in there filling up on that $ menu, huh?

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 2:09 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mike is leaving Philly because my nephew Nic Foles took his job and he isn’t staying for backup money! That’s fine, he can take his talents elsewhere and he’s a hell of an athlete.

People defending this girl are about 10 cents short of a dime if you’re picking up what I’m putting down. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kyle Scott’s opinion is the most attention this dust collecting book will ever get outside of the ten copies you’ve already purchased Toya. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Struts*

• DJ TONKA January 17, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Wonder if this Ho has the herpes???

• Greg "The Hammer" Valentine January 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Foles is a better,Hun . That’s why he’s leaving philly. Dumb fuck

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Listen to the Hammer sweetheart, he knows his shit! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Philly Resident January 17, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Who ever said Philly residents are rednecks? Clearly you haven’t been to central pa!

• Iron Shiek January 17, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Toya you let Shiekie baby suck your cheeseburger tits I make you humble. 20 dinar.

• Dr. Tompkins January 17, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Hi Toya, I have a PhD in Geological Sciences, while you rub your ass cheeks against penises for a living. So shut the fuck up and go hose down your snatch before your shift starts.

• "Uncle" Paul Haargis January 17, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Get outta here. What do you do or a living that makes you think you can get on here criticizing all of the posters on here? Are you a stripper too just like you seemingly best friend, Bella Escritor? Oh wait, let me guess, you have some education in “nursing,” just like Bella right? I hate how all strippers claim to be educated. The only nursing Bella did was nursing Vick’ cock with her mouth.

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 19, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Toya,

Please stop in at the WIP studios tomorrow morning. You sound like an interesting character and I’d like to interview you on the air. You can also have time to respond to these comments here. Also, there are a few Openings left for Wingettes.

Oh, be sure to shower before you get here. We don’t want the studio smelling like a strip joint.

• Greg "The Hammer" Valentine January 17, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I wouldn’t mind Vick staying as a backup though

• Hop Devil January 17, 2014 at 2:26 pm

You can NEVER have too much of The Nature Boy!!!!

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 3:11 pm

You know it! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Iron Shiek January 17, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Ric Flair you cheeseburger tits scramble egg balls. You not legend. Sheikie Baby is legend. I put you in camel clutch make you humble. I fuck your dead dog ass old country style.

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 3:42 pm

SHIEK you patchouli smelling Iranian fuck! Let me tell you something pal, to be the man…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You gotta beat the man!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And you couldn’t lace my boots on my worst day buddy. You’re second rate and you’re not in my class! I wouldn’t even let Tully or Arn kick your ass. You should be jobbing to punks pumping gas in Jersey on the side.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• "Uncle" Paul Haargis January 17, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Sheik, why don’t you go piss your pants because your shitfaced after drinking a sixer before going on a delightful morning radio show?

• Iron Sheik January 18, 2014 at 12:29 am

I fuck you in the ass like dead dog make you humble you fuck.

• C January 17, 2014 at 2:39 pm

People cant be for real on here actually upset that kyle didnt read the full “book” written by a nasty ass whore. Who the fuck cares??? Bunch of dumbasses defending a nasty ass bitch who had relations with an unavailable/married fucking man AND PUT IT OUT IN PUBLIC. Get the fuck over it.

• Busty Lynam January 17, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Wow, Michael was satisfied just getting to 2nd base with me.

• Juniata Ray January 17, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Pretty obvious that this dumb bitch and her friends post some of the comments above.

Too damn funny that they are giving Kyle more hits and earning him more ad money by raiding the comments section lol. Fucking hilarious. How dumb can you be.

On the other hand, smart business by Kyle for posting this.

• TPthekid January 17, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I fail to see where exactly Kyle “lied” to Asscritter or anyone else for that matter about reading the whole book. Just because you morons inferred that he read the whole thing doesn’t mean he lied. Also, when he provided the excerpts he provided two about the EXPLICIT sexual activities she described and others about McNutts and the genuine relationship shared between slut and athlete. He gave her free marketing for a terribly written book AND he actually made her look way more credible by doing the research into some of her claims (which any idiot should able to realized is where most of Kyle’s time was probably spent, not reading every word this 3rd grade writing level twat wrote). She’s mad because he gave away probably the best 2 pages of the whole book! Go wipe down a pole and dance Asscritter

• The One January 17, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Amen!

• Little Ant January 17, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Kyle,

You need to do a post about how my Daddy is single-handedly keeping WIP afloat.

• Larry Anderson's Junk January 17, 2014 at 3:32 pm

If Bella is reading this, I’d like to ask her if she wrote this book with hopes of no longer having to wipe stranger cum out of her crack after every shift, or just to bring in some extra cash so she can sport multiple pairs of new J’s?

• Chippah January 17, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I bet her buttcrack, and realistically, probably her entire house, smells like coco butter every morning after working a long shift at the club. Just like my house would smell after Lamar visited the house late at night to talk to my muddah

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Kyle, how fucking pumped are you that this post is getting trolled by strippers named Savannah, Toya, who both strip at the Onyx Strip Club in Atlanta(4 stars on yelp, great discounts on cheaply cut coke and blowjobs), and someone named Spoons, who presumably is a bouncer and friend of Ass Critter??????

I am. I love it. You should, however, make the strippers post pictures of their cesarean section scars if they want to continue to spew nonsense on this site.

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Oh, and by bouncer, I meant pimp. Just to clarify.

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 3:38 pm

The Nature Boy has a pretty damn good feeling, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That Spoons is Bella Exraersaejuas;kdljas;lkdfja;sdlkfjas;dfljkasdlfjk herself!

Nature Boy ain’t wrong often baby! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• step 3: make her open the box January 17, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Kyle, maybe she can use one of your quotes on the cover/dust jacket for the 2nd printing. In the few paragraphs of book there’s like 6 products mentioned by name (I’m guessing without their knowledge).

• Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart January 17, 2014 at 3:56 pm

How does anyone fall in love with a stripper??? You’re suppose to fuck them, not fall in love with them

• Macnow's Inner hockey Fan January 17, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Richards, a 31-goal scorer for the Flyers in 2009-10, has just six goals this season with the talented Kings. Simmonds (16) and Schenn (13) have combined for 29 goals.

Richards, who turns 29 next month, has 30 points (six goals, 24 assists), compared to 35 for Simmonds (16-19) and 30 for Schenn (13-17).

#FuckyouKyle

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 17, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Macnow, non-sequiturs belong 2 posts back.

• kimberly January 17, 2014 at 5:04 pm

You cant call her a stripper without mentioning the fact that she wrote and published a book no matter how much you hate it or think its dumb. She is the real winner. You keep talking about her and her book all damn week. Losers. STOP BEING JEALOUS RACIST. She is all you think about wether good or bad. SHE IS WINNING.

• Shut Up Hore January 17, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Whether has two H’s.

Example:

“Kimberly couldn’t decide whether or not to get her GED or to jerk drunk fat men off through their pants as a lifetime occupation.”

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 5:21 pm

As an actual educated (PENN — not U of Onyx Strip Club) black man, I’m curious to know what your opinion on me is then, Kim? I am not jealous, or a racist. No I am a normal human being who sees her as she is, a money hungry stripper whore. Sorry, but you can polish a turd all you want. You can even name it different names (I.e. Kimberly, Savannah, Spoons, Toya, etc.), but in the end, it’s still a turd.

Like I said though, I haven’t read the book. It’s selling so well she is giving it away on her twitter feed! A sure sign of productivity! I have, however, read the abridged version on blacksonblondes.com. I am curious, Kim, are you going on or off shift at Onyx right now?

• Will Clark January 17, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Well said

• Kibmerly January 17, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Sorry, I took a big load of jizz in my eye behind a gas station, and as such have not been able to reply until now. I’LL SUCK YO DICK

• Free Candy Oak January 17, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Kim, how many kids do you have by different fathers?

• Kim Is The Bynum Of Weak Handjobs January 17, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Hey Kim, when you’re breathing warm air onto a guy’s balls through the fabric of his pants, do you ever stop to wonder what your grandparents would say if they could see you at that moment?

• Big Strip Club Fan January 17, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Any of the strippers posting on here have FB, Instagram or twitter???????

• Ric Flair January 17, 2014 at 5:57 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yeah now people who don’t agree are racist!

You’re all trash bags!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Strut*

• Ramone's Boss January 17, 2014 at 11:21 pm

RAMONE!!!! GET THIS WHORE A CUMRAG TO WIPE THE COCO BUTTER OUT OF HER AS CRACK AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF “WORKING” AT THE STRIP CLUB!!!!

• FREE KWAME!!! January 17, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Oh and Kim, if you can pronounce this… it was a rhetorical question. I don’t give a fuck what a stripper thinks of me.

• Kim January 17, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Im not putting any questions in my ass, PREVERT!

• Angelo's Inner Voice January 17, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Classic!

• Di & Rhea January 17, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Kyle,

Are you sure Ass-critter isn’t the pen name of attention-whore Sara Lockard?

• Tommy Herr January 18, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Flair won this thread

• Jeffrey Lurid January 19, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Michael for his contributions to our team over the last several seasons. At this time, it’s probably best that both sides pursue other directions.

I’d also like to say that Chip, Howie and their staff have done a WONDERFUL job this season, as we pursue our ultimate goal of multiple championships. The luster is now back on our Gold Standard, and we will surely attain new heights in the coming season.

By the way, season ticket deposits are due next week.