On PSMFO64 Omissions

Just a few things that need addressing because you won’t believe the emails, comments and Tweets I’m getting on this: The PSMFO64 does not include game announcers. Hence why there’s no Scott Franzke, Molly Sullivan, Jim Jackson, Malik Rose, Keith Jones, etc. etc. etc. We’ve often talked about the broadcast teams and will continue to do so, so I didn’t feel their inclusion in “the media” was necessary. Plus, they’re not really “media.” They mostly work for the teams. Nothing wrong with that. But apples and oranges. Kacie McDonnell, who has gotten a ton of requests because you’re all horndogs, has nothing to do with sports (besides her dating habits):

Voila_Capture 2014-03-26_02-07-36_PM

You can be sure that Kacie will be a top seed when we do the Women in Philly Media bracket. So will Molly Sullivan. [I might have to shut the comments down for that.]

There are some people who got snubbed, however. Some intentionally, some not. I missed Beasley Reese. I missed Matt Gelb. I missed others. John Boruk’s suits violated NCAA rules. Jen Daniels is too new. I, for some reason, had no idea that Jody Mac was still on WIP. He deserved to be in there. There are a few others. But pretty much anyone who had a chance to win in the radio and TV regions was included. The Writers Region was more subjective.

There, I feel better. Now who wants to be the intern to plan the golf outing?

• Juniata Ray March 26, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Where’s Carmen San Diego? Get on this golf outing.

• F*cking Screenprints March 26, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Finally, a CB golf outing! I will be happy to organize this exactly as Kyle would.

Only $400 per team, does NOT include greens fees, cart rental, clubs, golf balls, food, drink, parking, fun, etc…

Kyle is the Don Tollefson of organizing social gatherings.

• Faux Kyle March 26, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Fuck Golf! Buy a Shirt! Nova ones are on clearance!

• TK3 March 26, 2014 at 2:26 pm

most obnoxious jersey chaser ever

• Ryan March 26, 2014 at 2:27 pm

yes. golf outing. i want in.

• Princess Sass's finger sniffer March 26, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Channel 3 ladies would win, hands down! Even the ones who are damaged goods (Child Birth) would still be fun in the sack. Kacie is just good to look at when you jizz on her face.

• Walter Sobchak March 26, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Calmer then you are dude…

• Hulk Hogan March 26, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Anyone else find it creepy that horse teeth kc was trolling twitter for a bf. What’s she going to do when Aaron doesn’t get drafted

• William Rhodes March 26, 2014 at 2:40 pm

She’ll just let some different QB use her face as a toilet for a while.

• Hipple March 26, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Molly Sullivan is cute, but something about her tells me she’s boring in the sack. Maybe she’s worn out. I’ve heard half the dudes in Vegas have smashed that

• Peter North March 26, 2014 at 2:35 pm

I’m a sheena fan.
    Kacie is the type of chick who calls the Nerdy looking gossip chick in the daily news to get her name in the paper

• Angelo's Inner Voice March 26, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Peter North, you are a straight shooter, my friend.

• 3 Finger Lenny March 26, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I’d love to 69 Jillian Mele. Maybe suck her tits if I was really horned up

• Informed March 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm

she is my favorite local media chick too. she is smoking yet humble about it. maybe obnoxious kacie can take note of her.

• Candy from the Oak March 26, 2014 at 2:44 pm

I’m assuming Aaron rode Kacie up the mt.

• teenidol March 26, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Guys, didn’t you hear the news? The Eagles signed the Sanchize! He will certainly get a ride with Kacie.

• Turtle March 26, 2014 at 3:04 pm

my prediction is KC dumps AAron Murray in May when he goes undrafted & seeks her sights toward Mark Sanchez this summer

• Amanda March 26, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Wonder how kacie gets all these vacation days from fox? Her co-workers have to hate her

• Nicole Brewer, Channel 3 March 26, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I would win, easily.

• The fat weather woman on fox 29 March 26, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Im so mad at Kacie. Shes always out and about. She gets to go to the eagles tailgate and be around all the delicious food while im stuck inside. I want chips i want a hot dog. I want bloggers to salvate over my flappy fat swollen vag lips bKacie is just a kunt. Like how spelled it with a K. Like kacie. Im so hungry and fat. I look like that woman in the original Total Recall when quaid had to disguise himself. Id take anal right now. Anal and a primos. The only thing that takes my appetite away is the sight of Sean Brace. I bet Kacies vagina smells like scranton. Im hungry

• William Rhodes March 27, 2014 at 9:26 am

Quiet you…Sue Serio is a Goddess! Love that woman.

She’s married to Billy V!

• PlanosGotLoveForYaMikeyMess!! March 26, 2014 at 3:46 pm

It’s 3:44 PM and Levi hasn’t been on The Fanatic yet. Is he trolling me now? Or maybe those who answer the phones over there have seen these posts?

Still taking over/under on him appearing before 5:59.

If anyone wants to call “Sound Off” and bitch about him, yeahhhhh that’d be greatttttt.

• Judge Smails March 26, 2014 at 3:46 pm

That horse teeth, fake tit twat will be a number one seed???? So much for credibility.

• Judge Smails March 26, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Sheena Parveen only gets in if Hartnell’s beard still smells like her snatch

• Judge Smails March 26, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Jody Mac; who should have been included; splits his time between 94, Sirius and WFAN. He should get points alone for putting up with Smacnow for so long…

• Kacie McDonnell March 26, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Aaron Murray is not the only QB I’ve ever ridden guys!!!

• Sheena Parveen's Hairy Asshole March 26, 2014 at 4:13 pm

No self respecting newscasters posts non stop selfies of themselves on twitter. I’m looking at you kacie

• Hott Fartsmell March 26, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Hey, Sheena’s Hairy Asshole, can you tell Sheena’s Mouth to go easy on the Buffalo wings? It made you stink the other night

• Sheena Parveen March 26, 2014 at 9:11 pm

First off, my asshole is waxed and bleached. Second off, don’t act like you don’t like a little heat on your dick, Hartsy. Nature’s warming lubricant.

• Dave Schratwieser March 26, 2014 at 4:19 pm

I want to skin Kacie

• Candy from the Oak March 26, 2014 at 4:21 pm

kacie looks like she add some lbs on the thighs

• Nova Dave March 26, 2014 at 7:46 pm

Heard kacie loves anal

• Jeff Stoned March 26, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Fox 29 for the win.
    Karen, Shinelle, Kerri and Dawn are all milfs plus horseface kacie..id even titty fuck sue serio for desert..

• Dave Spadaro March 26, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Why am I not on here? I’m a broadcaster, I am the Eagles Insider, you all envy me! Anyone want to subscribe to Eagles Digest?!

• Mikey Mess March 26, 2014 at 9:34 pm

If by “insider” you mean “whore”, then yes, yes you are.

• Angelo's Inner Voice March 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm

“You can be sure that Kacie will be a top seed when we do the Women in Philly Media bracket.”

I saw ‘when’, not ‘if’. Atta baby!

Kyle, if you need help whittling down the list to 64, just give me a buzz at the station. I’ll even conduct personal interviews, if necessary.

• G Cobb March 27, 2014 at 12:15 am

You left me off and I’ve been a staple on the radio. I was a dark horse to win the whole thing. What about Hollis. What about Hugh. What about Trot. We were all dark horses to win because we actually played and people like us…except for Hollis.

Me and Rob Charry. Why even include WIP if you don’t know shit about it. For some of us, WIP is what we grew up on and its hard to turn away….we’re fuckin radio purists.

Besides on 97.5 everyone just copies Mike Miss or Bruno, and Mays is solid.. Except Jaws, Sal, Sheil and Tim, everyone else is a db.

I hated this fatass Innes at first, but the one other dude as right, at least he is original.

WIP got it wrong when they let Mike Miss go the first time…he’s always been original and talented.

I’ve said my piece, I’m outta here like Vladimir.

• Mikey Mess March 28, 2014 at 10:13 pm

“What about Hollis. What about Hugh. What about Trot”

None of those guys can speak English.

• G March 27, 2014 at 6:25 am

Kacie would suck dick for attention

• Tom Selleck March 27, 2014 at 12:25 pm

hell yes golf outing, Jeffersonville Golf Course. make it happen

• Tom Selleck March 27, 2014 at 12:26 pm

used to work there and still know people there/work there that could make it happen