Roy Halladay Posted a Selfie While Flying a Plane This Morning

Voila_Capture 2014-03-12_09-02-38_AM

Voila_Capture 2014-03-12_09-11-28_AM
Voila_Capture 2014-03-12_09-11-10_AM
Voila_Capture 2014-03-12_09-11-40_AM

Don’t worry, Doc will find Malaysia 370.

Roy Halladay’s Twitter is already better than expected. Upside down photos and now pilot selfies. It’s hard to tell if he’s the only person in the plane. It looks like there’s someone next to him, so we’ll just assume that he’s not tweeting and flying on his second day social networking. I don’t even know if he’s a pilot. His father was (and apparently once buzzed his Colorado neighbors in a military jet).

Since Doc ends all of his Tweets with a plug for his charity-baseball-camp-bingo-night, I’m going to do the same. Hell, I might do it for every post today just as a sign of solidarity.

Come play BINGO and hear Roy Halladay speak! Get your tickets now! FACTRBaseball.com.

• Fire raj March 12, 2014 at 9:38 am

I miss him

• Informed March 12, 2014 at 10:38 am

agreed! i wish they could have landed him years before they did so we could have enjoyed him and his performances more. such a class act!

• Corey Lidle March 12, 2014 at 9:44 am

Twiiter can be bad for your health

• nice March 12, 2014 at 10:08 am

You sir… Winner!

• I'm gonna find MH370 first! March 12, 2014 at 10:53 am

There is no one next to him, look at the reflection above his head and on his glasses. One hand on the phone, one hand on the stick.

• Murray From Mayfair March 12, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Ya know guys if I had a $100 M in the bank not to mention a family there is no way you would catch me in one of these cropdusters. Halladay couldnt sniff Drysdale or Koufax’s jock.

• Duh Cuz March 12, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Yo Murray why dont you stick a sock in it and stop boreassing me and my latest sidekick who I will turn toxic just like everyone else WIP sticks me with. Ive had 6 partners and theyve all been fired or reassigned so this stick Robbie E will most assuredly be the next victim.

So lets not concern ourselves with talking actual sports .Let us celebrate and “wax poetic” what it means to be a Philadelphia fan. Lets go back to our childhood and re-live our youth, and bore the living hell out of our listeners.

• Rhea March 12, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Stick? Did someone mention Sticks? Trust me there is a difference is stick size.

• Mitchy Tools March 12, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I got some bamboo sticks for sale if anyone is interested. I’ll be in the back calling WIP.

• Charles From the Northeast March 12, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Let me tell you something. Mitchy Tools I’m the best poster on WIp. OKAY? OKAY? Did you hear that. So stop posing like you know what you are talking about Iand admit I’m the top caller on WIP.

• Marlon from west philly March 12, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Both of you guys are wrong…I am the #1 wip caller, that is why people have dubbed me the next phil from mt airy