The Flyers-Rangers First Round Playoff Schedule

20140413-202641.jpg

The Miley Cyrus concert scheduled for April 22 at the Wells Fargo Center has been moved to April 21. The Flyers came in like a wrecking ball and moved the date…

• Stick Stickley April 13, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Well we don’t win in NY so I can’t see this series going well. Especially if we don’t stop the delightful habit of spotting the opposition a two goal head start every game.

• Vic Vinegar April 13, 2014 at 8:48 pm

25% off the G shirts, Kyle. What do ya say?

• Ed Snider eats Bowel Movements April 13, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Rangers in 5. This Flyers team is so overrated. +1 goal on the year ? Pathetic.
    Less revenue for Comcast and that evil D’Bag “Mr Snider” F You Ed!!!!!!

• ThePhillyFlash April 13, 2014 at 9:11 pm

All things being equal, I would rather have faced the Penguins. Henrik Lundqvist and MSG are clearly in the Flyers’ collective heads, so I winning in New York is going to be damn hard.

• Steve Coates hates the Flyers April 13, 2014 at 9:11 pm

I have to think that the talentless ugly pig Ms Cyrus would provide better entertainment that the Flyers getting smoked 5-1 on the 22nd

• Rangers Fan at Temple April 13, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Yawn. This should be dull. Rangers in 4 or 5.

• get your billion dollars back America April 14, 2014 at 12:41 am

No team I hate more than the rangers in the Nhl except maybe the Canadians. The flyers just really have no talent at all Hartnell blows so does schenn when your wingers top line can’t score there’s no hope.they should of tanked the season and got a top pick goal scorer which they need more than the playoffs. btw Kyle Scott Nick Kayal still blows fuck the logo

• Cap'n Comma April 14, 2014 at 1:01 am

Use them wisely.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Nicky Negadelphia April 14, 2014 at 1:49 am

I hate to sound negative,but I have a bad feeling about this series.

I’m picking the Rangers in 5.

• john April 14, 2014 at 5:03 am

That was cool/funny how you said the flyers “came in like a wrecking ball”, BC that’s a miley Cyrus song. Can’t believe the daily news hasn’t picked you up yet, you dumb mother fucker.

• Baby Games April 14, 2014 at 6:59 am

then its is the god idea that you can go with time which you can manage with time. so can also give the time for the games which you can play the different games on shower party. but the baby hazel is very important games party.

• Utley/Lee/Me/Bukkake April 14, 2014 at 7:11 am

Is there a male equivalent of puck bunnies?

• Mellonhead April 14, 2014 at 8:07 am

No game this Saturday is a huge drinking & wing eating block

• Howard Eskin April 14, 2014 at 8:11 am

Flyers in 3..stone cold mortal lock nitwits!

• Levi from Overbrook Park April 14, 2014 at 8:28 am

You have a better chance of spotting Bigfoot than the flyers winning this series.

Fuck chase utley

• 3 Finger Lenny April 14, 2014 at 8:55 am

Wonder if 1975 Eddie “I’ll never call Mr.” Snider will roll out that fat fuck Kate Smith again

• petes tax April 14, 2014 at 9:40 am

Ugh, fuck, I’m so sick of that fuckin bullshit kate smith and Lauren hart mashup. It doesn’t even carry any weight (potential fat joke) when you do it every friggin home game.

• tone April 14, 2014 at 9:15 am

I’m nervous about this series…the two teams I didn’t want them to meet in the first round were the Bruins or the Rangers. Not a good matchup for the Flyers.

• Pat Failoon April 14, 2014 at 9:21 am

I’m calling the Flyers not winning the Cup, like every season for the last 40 years.

We will never win while Snider is alive. Stop supporting his loser teams you dumb OB’s.

• Type OB April 14, 2014 at 10:55 am

Referring to flyers fans as “Type OB’s”, is this the hipster thing to do now?

• petes tax April 14, 2014 at 9:35 am

Didn’t both teams split the season series? I mean shit, the Flyers even beat them in October when they were playing like a dripping sack of shit. I’m not gonna say it’s in the Flyers favor, but I don’t believe they’re as fucked as everyone thinks either. The trade the Rangers made didn’t work out like they thought it would. Enjoy it, it’s the only thing we’ll have til football starts.

• tone April 14, 2014 at 9:48 am

The Rangers started their season 2-5 and were outscored 29-11 during these first seven games. Their eighth game was when the Flyers played them and won 2-1. Both teams started off poorly but that was so long ago. St. Louis is a gamer though…prepare to hate him and Nash.

• petes tax April 14, 2014 at 10:16 am

Oh yeah i’m with you, st louis is a flyer killer, I just dont think the flyers are gonna have to be scooped off the ice like everyone is predicting…in the words of matt foley, im trying to have a positive mental attitude

• 1 April 14, 2014 at 12:08 pm

St Louis is a great player, but I lost all respect for him this Olympics. What a whiny little bitch.

• Rotting corpse April 14, 2014 at 10:06 am

They can win but Mason will need to be great and the defense will have to magically improve.

Lundquist is a PO choker.

• Andy Schreiber April 14, 2014 at 10:47 am

Flyers in 6!

G goes wild!

Kyle sells a lot of G shirts.

. . .and then bring on the Pens!