Win 2 Tickets to the Eagles’ Home Opener

As I’ve mentioned many times, Crossing Broad Tickets, which is built by our friends at TiqIQ, aggregates the best tickets – for all events – on the secondary market and makes them searchable by price and location. It’s a great one-stop shop for searching the best ticket deals. I’ve used it countless times, including for Flyers playoffs tickets and Eagles tickets this season. I highly recommend you check it out.

But, thanks to TiqIQ, we’re also giving away a pair of tickets to the Eagles’ home opener. Want them? Entering is easy. After the jump, just enter via Facebook or email. You can submit additional entires by completing varied social media sharing options– Pinterest, Tweets and liking the TiqIQ page. No strings. It’s easy to enter. That’s it. So, go enter.

• Ollie Anderson June 4, 2014 at 11:57 am

I’d rather watch it at a bar with Arn or the comforts of home

• "The Task Master" Kevin Sullivan June 4, 2014 at 12:17 pm

what about Tully & Ric?

• Mike June 4, 2014 at 12:11 pm

They’ll make the post-season again because of their off-season moves and team building throughout the OTA’s and training camp.

• Daniel McGuigan June 4, 2014 at 12:19 pm

The Eagles will make the playoffs due to the play of Nick Foles and the amount of weapons he has around him on the offense. The defense will be a little better than last year and this will turn us into NFC East Champs.

• Kyle's camel toe June 4, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Say Dan, aren’t we already NFC East Champs?

• Jake June 4, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Q: why Playoffs
    A: Nick Fuckin Foles

• Murray from Mayfair June 4, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Fuck the phils

• Tom Chambers June 4, 2014 at 12:44 pm

K@cie McD0nnell has big tits & big teeth lol lmao 🙂

• Logic June 4, 2014 at 12:44 pm

So, wait…I can call Kyle a nigtastic faggot kike, but not a h0rse?

• Pat June 4, 2014 at 1:01 pm

They’ll make the postseason again because Foles is going to throw 40 TDs this year.

• George June 4, 2014 at 1:14 pm

They will make the playoffs through defensive draft acquisitions and cutting horrible locker room man Jackson.

• chris June 4, 2014 at 1:15 pm

The birds will make the playoffs this year because of buddys 4-6 defense.Hopefully Anthony toney and heath Sherman have big years look for randall to scramble for 5 tds and chris carter and greg garrity to will combine for 25 tds

• FUCK these RICH BASTARDS June 4, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Is Tolly running this contest from the slammer? Heard he needs drug money.

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Try all you like, Kyle, but you’ll never be as good at self-promotion as…

me
    the real Ms. CB
    we had a pageant and I won indisputably
    #runningthisshit tee hee
    rockin the freestyle wigger brace taught for free
    sucking cocks tenaciously
    for free
    if you’re a jock on TV
    and you will never stop me
    until the “narrow content filter” is free
    of KC
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGH

• Kyle Scort June 4, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m too busy counting my alleged six-figure salary to bother reading the comments. Never mind that I reply to the second or third one on every other thread. But since I lie and lie and lie, what’s one more? I’m like a literate Barack Obama.

• Bastardo's Giant Quads June 4, 2014 at 1:55 pm

The site looks good. Also, Lato is an excellent font choice.

• Charlie Brown June 4, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Lato sucks balls. Give me Gotham all day over Lato.

• Kyle's camel toe June 4, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Fucking banner still takes over half the page on a normal screen, can barely see top 2 lines of a post’s headline and zero of the photo. Still quite bad.

• taint stick June 4, 2014 at 2:00 pm

They will make the post-season again because Foles has a huge rod

• Big Dick Nick June 4, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Rumor has it they’re gonna lower my SPD in the next Madden to account for my dragging it around.

If I’m in the huddle and KCee is sucking it on the sideline, am I technically out of bounds? What if she’s sitting on Connor Barwin’s shoulders while he boards a SEPTA bus with a coffee in that commercial except you’re not supposed to have beverages on SEPTA so they can’t keep their shit straight?

• WHO THE HELL RUNS 97.5????? June 4, 2014 at 2:26 pm

For gods sake, how much more could Brace f*cking suck. I cannot take that cock sucker much longer. Was talking about today how Riley Cooper is getting bumped to the twos because he’s been seen at the bars lately. What are this guys credentials? Did he graduate from that bs CSB?

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I don’t know who runs 97.5 but I run Crossing Broad! Just say the word and I’ll tell Kyle to add “brace,” “wigger,” “backwards hat,” “manayunk,” or any other words you associate with him to his “narrow content filter,” just like he did for me with h0arse, teeth (then reconsidered), and my actual name. Because I just HATE being the topic of conversation, right? It’s as if he doesn’t understand chicks AT ALL.

I think I’m going to keep commenting here until I can say my own name again, or discuss the animals participating in the upcoming race on Saturday.

• Sean Brace June 4, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Mmmmm, pump the brakes. Have you come down to Pitchers Pub to see me DJ? After I’ll take you out to Delilah’s for a good time.

• Sean Brace June 4, 2014 at 3:11 pm

This is what I’m getting paid to do baby!

• Mark from Cranberry June 4, 2014 at 3:51 pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

That was fuckin hilarious!

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I wouldn’t suck your dick if it was rich and had its own dick! Well, actually I might think about it but that’s not the point. You couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse with $10,000 and a terminal illness.

• Junkhead June 4, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Good thing Calling BS and I, along with others, have toned it down as far as asking Kyle to be honest with us about the K-C deal.
    Judging by this thread, it seems to have really done the trick. Don’t see much about traffic girl at all anymore.

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 3:13 pm

HAHA that’s right! He showed you guys! You don’t see SHIT on here any more about Jillian Mele!

• Everyone June 4, 2014 at 3:52 pm

You pompous ass! You continue to refer to yourself and Calling BS, as though you are an elite commenters alliance. You’re just a fucking jackass that likes to see himself in print.

When you and Calling BS suck each others’ cocks, please do it offline, not here.

• Everyone agrees June 4, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Seriously, thank you. Those two think they’re the fucking kings of Crossing Broad commenters. Ignoring the fact that’s the same as being the tallest midget, they never have anything interesting to say and just lament what the site “has become.” If the site is so bad, why do these clowns continually post multiple comments per article Every. Single. Day?

• Ted Danson June 4, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Calling BS, Junkhead, Delco Jorts, and Ms. CB are the reason I come here. I’ve already seen any “news” on other sites hours, sometimes days, before it’s posted here.

• Junkhead June 4, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
          A few of us were railed on for posting about traffic girl gate.
          I haven’t written shit about her recently, yet check out this thread. Looks like traffic girl posts are still going strong anyway.
          So fuck off, and go back to doing what you do best. Kissing Kyle’s ass and protecting him whenever you feel he’s threatened.

• Junkhead June 4, 2014 at 4:21 pm

The previous post was meant for “Everyone” or perhaps a better handle for you would be “FOK”, Friends of Kyle.
            And once again, kindly fuck off.
            This is a public blog and I have as much right to post here as you do. If you don’t like what I write, don’t read it. Really a simple concept.

• Everyone June 4, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Hey mental midget,

I don’t have any problem with anyone blasting Kyle, the traffic slut, Amaro, or anyone, I do it myself also.

My point is, no other commenters constantly refers to other commenters by name except for you and Calling BS, who for some reason feel the need to refer to yourselves by name in the comments, such as “me and Calling BS said blah blah blah”.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHO SAYS WHAT HERE, yet you 2 fags feel the need to document your past comments in your current comments.

As I said earlier, suck each other’s cock offline, not here.

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Listen up, you stupid fuck. Like someone else said, Main Line only has himself to blame for the state of the comments section.

When, and ONLY WHEN, Kyle removes his filters, will I go away. And not a day before then. So if you want it to stop, maybe get on that. Your current habits notwithstanding, that doesn’t mean get on his nuts some more. It means encourage him to man up.

But no, instead you’ll complain. And he’ll block me. And I’ll get around it. And you’ll whine like a little bitch. Because that’s what passive-aggressive shit stains like you two do.

• Ruben Amaro Jr. June 4, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Because of me, the only things to look forward to this summer are Eagles camp and the NBA draft. Sam Hinkie has done a better job in one season than I have over my entire career. I don’t even know how or when to rebuild. I’m the absolute worst.

• Ms. CB June 4, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Thanks for the “dog toy,” Kyle, but, um, why does it smell like shit, blood, and a Wildwood T-shirt press?

• Donnie T From Cell Block 3 June 4, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Hey there folks!

If you don’t win these tickets, you should consider buying one of my great charitable ticket packages! For just $18,000 you can feed kids in Africa who are actually the children of wounded veterans or some shit!

So hit me up and make these tickets yours!

• Sean Brace's Warted Dong June 4, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I’m so itchy today

• Get to work June 4, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Kyle post something about that mm interview with Pete Rose ripping jimmy roll

• Brett Meyer's Eyebrow June 4, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Wanted to post something snarky, but this is all I came up with.

• Chip June 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm

We’ll make the play offs bc our plan is to fuckin score points

• Tim June 4, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Best offense in the NFL

• The Philly Drunk June 4, 2014 at 8:35 pm

the eagles will make the postseason again because Nick Foles is awesome.

• K_to_the_O_V June 4, 2014 at 10:05 pm

In Chip We Trust

• Steelers 6 Rings Eagles ZERO June 5, 2014 at 12:40 am

The only reason the Filthadelphia Pigeons will make the playoffs is because the rest of the division stinks.

• Paul June 5, 2014 at 5:04 am

they will make the playoffs again because Nick Foles is the truth

• Brent Celek Thincinatti June 5, 2014 at 9:06 am

Freddie Barnett and Calvin Williams will be awesome this year.

• Sam June 5, 2014 at 10:08 am

They’ll make the post season because they are Philly’s only hope.