As the NFL season rolls on, Draft Kings’ weekly fantasy challenges continue to award tons of money. This week’s challenge, like last week’s, offers you the chance to take home up to $10,000 with an entry fee of only $2, which is probably the amount of change you’ve got in your pocket or on your desk right now. The rules are the same:
– $100,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $10,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit– deposit minimum is only $5).
– Top 11,500 are paid.
– Starts on Sunday, November 9, at 1:00 EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots, 8 players and 1 defense
– Roster Format: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex and 1 D/ST
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Luckily, the Thursday game is (as always) excluded, saving you the embarrassment of choosing Andy Dalton as your QB. But everyone else is fair game. All you have to do is head over here and PICK YOUR TEAM. You’ve got until those 1 p.m. games start on Sunday to choose your team and make your deposit (and your first deposit waives the $2 fee, allowing you to enter other leagues or a second lineup). Kyle is addicted to it, so even if you don’t win big money, you can wave some bragging rights over the head of our esteemed editor. [Editor’s note: Probably not difficult, but I got a strong team coming this week starring Mark Sanchez as my value QB(!!!) at $5,400. FML.]