Jimmy Fallon and Mark-Paul Gosselaar Performed a “Saved by the Bell” Skit Last Night and It Was Amazing

Voila_Capture 2015-02-05_08-20-10_AM

Jimmy Fallon and the Tonight Show are in LA this week, and last night they recreated the Saved By The Bell set for a skit with Mark-Paul Gosselaar and a few others. I won’t ruin the cameos for you, but I will say that pretty much the only thing missing was Dustin Diamond, who most recently was accused of stabbing someone in a Wisconsin bar.

Could you imagine Letterman or Leno ever doing something like this? There may not be a better champion of Millennial pop culture than Fallon. This is awesome. Not lying when I say I got a small lump in my throat watching this.

Must-watch video for anyone under 40 after the jump.

• Dr. Marvin Monroe February 5, 2015 at 9:45 am

Was that Josh Innes as Mr. Belding?

• Ron Mexico February 5, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Best post of the day

• wood yi February 5, 2015 at 10:09 am

kelly kapowski, i would love to.

• gerg February 5, 2015 at 10:17 am

i wonder if Colbert’s late show will have more stuff like this

looking forward to that starting

• teamozzy February 5, 2015 at 10:18 am

Mr. Belding really let himself go

• JG February 5, 2015 at 10:27 am

zzz

• John Candy February 5, 2015 at 10:35 am

I yanked it often to Kelly during my teenage years

• FACE February 5, 2015 at 10:44 am

To bad Lisa Turtle completely fucked her face up with plastic surgery and Screech is a murderer, or it could’ve been complete.

Things like this are why Fallon is the man.

• Philly's Most Irreverent Sports Blog February 5, 2015 at 10:53 am

Where all we do is talk about shitty radio programming than nobody listens to and post funny YouTube clips and the occasional Hot Taek or two

• I agree February 5, 2015 at 12:19 pm

This site gets gayer and gayer with each passing day. Whether it’s a post about Kylie almost crying about some dumbass SBTB parody, or his obsession with Taylor Swift. Next thing will be an announcement that we all saw coming, that Kylie and Jim are getting “married”.

Also, I would love to drop a load on Elizabeth Berkleys face, then use her curly ass hair to wipe it off, then make Tiffany Amber-whatever suck it all out of her hair. That would be awesome.

• Marvin Monroe D.d.s. February 5, 2015 at 10:57 am

Kyle, this isn’t all that bad. But don’t U think that after all the radio war buzz , a follow up would be appropriate?

• Here Is Your Follow Up February 5, 2015 at 11:09 am

-Innes will still suck.

-Bruno will still be lost without his soundboard

-MM will still ignore the whole thing publicly. He will still be an arrogant douche who is remotely entertaining sometimes and fairly knowledgeable, but he has nothing to worry about as long as Innes is part of that show.

-Bonus: Marks and Brace will do another awful show today.

That is all.

• Tony Bruno February 5, 2015 at 11:37 am

And I’m not working 5 hours a day!

• Dr. Marvin Monroe February 5, 2015 at 11:29 am

The best part of the Tony Bruno and Josh Innes show came around 5:30 when XPN played “Handshake Drugs” and “Impossible Germany” back to back. And that was preceded by “Rock and Roll All Night” on MGK.

• Steve Mason Elite NHL Goalie February 5, 2015 at 1:01 pm

If I ever was myself I wasn’t that night…

The three guitar interplay at the end of Impossible Germany is some of the best guitar work of the past 20 years.

• wood yi February 5, 2015 at 11:36 am

why do we have 3 more years of cataldi?!

• Bob February 5, 2015 at 10:58 am

No, because everybody knows that josh Innes is the man and he totally destroyed bitchanelli !

• Chance- VP of the GnA Falcons February 5, 2015 at 10:59 am

I used to love masterbating to kelly & sometimes Lisa turtles big black ass when I was younger. I still want to eat Kelly’s ass hole like it deserves to be eaten

• Mr. Belding February 5, 2015 at 11:36 am

You can find me at The Pool at Harrah’s a few times a year as the celebrity-guest. Always shitfaced and two coke-ridden whores around each arm

• Dr. Marvin Monroe February 5, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Looks like Belding is always disappointed when he find out it isn’t Coke.

• Princess Sass's finger sniffer February 5, 2015 at 11:38 am

Just jizzed in my pants

• Michael Bradley, Glenn Foley, and Meredith Marakovits February 5, 2015 at 11:41 am

were way better than cataldi’s lame act. too bad they got replaced by mike&mike. really my local sports radio options in the morning are cataldi and mike&mike!

• SH February 5, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Mike and Mike are far better than cataldi & the dumbs-a-lot

• d-money February 5, 2015 at 11:46 am

NBC/Comcast must be paying you to promote this unfunny, effeminate, celebrity-dicksucking man-child’s show.

• Clemenza February 5, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Well said. Jimmy Fallon is a ball bag

• Media Man February 5, 2015 at 11:52 am

Damn, Kelly Kapowski has still got it. She makes Sheena Parveen look like Josh Innes. You hear that, Sheena? Tight shirts and fat tits ain’t all that, lady.

Speaking of Innes, good to see him getting some work as Mr. Belding. Didn’t know he lost all that weight. Good for you, Joshie!

• tight shirts and fat tits February 5, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Are you out of your fucking mind!!!! Anything to do with fat tits is great!!!

Kapowski will always have it in my mind though.

• tight shirts and fat tits February 5, 2015 at 5:10 pm

theres something about fat tits oozing out of tight spaces that makes me go full vegetable status and drool like a baby on queludes.

• Josh Innes February 5, 2015 at 11:54 am

Not pleased with this post not being about me, but glad to see some of the commenters steered the conversation in the correct direction.

Everyone ready for more Bitchanelli jokes today? Masterpiece radio coming right up!

• Mumer February 5, 2015 at 12:11 pm

As hot as Kelly Kapowski was and still is, I think I would rather bang Jessie. After seeing her in Showgirls, I bet she would be down for the dirtiest shit (ass to mouth and such). The kind of stuff where Kelly would say eeeewww, Jessie would say harder.

• Cheers from Spain February 6, 2015 at 1:06 pm

hahaha you’re the man! Original sick american!

• What the? February 5, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Why is everything “amazing” now?

There was nothing amazing about this.

I remember when amazing meant amazing.

• Hmmm... February 5, 2015 at 12:51 pm

I never noticed it until the “I got Kelly Kapowski pregnant” line, but anyone else notice the resemblance between Zack and Pat Burrell? I’m guessing even the delivery of the infamous Pat the Bat post-coitus line was about the same too.

• Brian February 5, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Mr. Belding looks like he ate Mr. Belding.

• Screw Millenials February 5, 2015 at 3:54 pm

And the Taylor Swift twat they rode in on.

• The Pirate Bay February 8, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Mano explains, “In grade 9 I could not touch the mesh.
    This kind of anonymous surfing software can safeguard you from IP tracking devices that might be used to log what you download, when, the frequency
    of which, and potentially ensure you get into trouble with your government
    or another private agencies. I have discovered this website which offers free
    downloads of movie torrents at zero cost.