The LeSean McCoy Trade Provides a Great Opportunity for a Snowballs at Santa Reference

CrossingBroad-2014-Sweatshirt-Green

Jarrett Bell, writing for USA Today:

Last year, Kelly dumped DeSean Jackson, arguably the NFL’s best deep threat receiver.

Now it’s Shady McCoy, who only rushed for more yards than anyone in the NFL over the past five years.

Moves like these come with Kelly, just like the revolutionary offense he introduced in 2013 when he made his NFL coaching debut.

He is not afraid, even in a place like Philly, where they once booed Santa Claus.

I like his style. Reminds me of Jimmy Johnson.

Yet I’m wondering: Has Chip Kelly lost his mind?

That is about as generic and lazy as sports writing comes… not counting my effort on this post, of course.

H/T to Eytan and Mr. Blitz

• Santa's Clause March 5, 2015 at 10:34 am

I resent this post.

• Shaun, Drunk, at The Winchester March 5, 2015 at 10:34 am

Santie clause isn’t even fucking bloody real ya bloody fucking fool. Burrrrrp.

• Duckington Creamman March 5, 2015 at 10:41 am

Why do you get so pissy anytime anyone references booing santa? Who cares? Stop being a bitch. Actually you should be happy people keep referencing it, Will help you sell your stupid ass sweatshirts.

• CM March 5, 2015 at 10:47 am

You’re not good at this reading and comprehending thing, are you?

• DJ Scoopy March 5, 2015 at 10:46 am

Da real story be here dat chip kelly be a racist . How bout dat

• Dave March 5, 2015 at 10:55 am

I think we all need to just wait til after draft before we evaluate what Chip Kelly has done to remake this team. I honestly have no idea where he is going with his plan after trading McCoy, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see it all shake out.

This is the whole problem with the media in sports is that they constantly argue about things that we don’t know the outcome yet. Wait til the 2nd week of May after the draft is over, and THEN there will be alot to talk about with the Eagles new roster.

• Mike Saunders March 5, 2015 at 11:00 am

I hope he let’s that crybaby Maclin walk next.

• Skippy March 5, 2015 at 11:04 am

I agree and besides we don’t need Jeremy Maclin or DeSean Jackson when we have Riley Cooper Jeff Maehl Josh Huff and Jordan Matthews scaring the daylights out of the opposing defenses(DOPE).

• Skippy March 5, 2015 at 11:01 am

Blocking comments Kyle without comments your site wouldn’t exist.

• Bill Wine March 5, 2015 at 11:25 am

haha only reason I come here is for the comments.
      Kyle, Don’t ever give in to the radio personalities trying to get you to police this.

• Skippy March 5, 2015 at 11:29 am

I think he is finally caving into the pressure from Mike Missanelli Josh Innes and Andy Bloom.Even comments critical of Chip Kelly and certain overzealous lapdog fans will get blocked.

• Randy West March 5, 2015 at 11:47 am

Let him do that & will only cost him $$$ & page views

• Kyle's camel toe March 5, 2015 at 11:30 am

Brilliant marketing move including 2014 on your goofy sweatshirt, no element on there relates to ’14 or snow bowl. Think it through next time, Oshie.

• Second Opinion March 5, 2015 at 12:47 pm

The unfiltered comments drive this site and Kyle knows it. He even said when he required log in, page views down big time. I miss the banter about IP and the satire when they talked about their home life. Like who cares. It was hilarious.

• Bob March 6, 2015 at 1:07 pm

But can’t we bring back the log in function? People keep stealing my handle and it makes me weepy! I cried myself to sleep the last time I read the comments section.

• DJ DeeJay March 5, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Wait until we throw batteries at the pope in September. Then we will really get a bad rep.

• Senile Citizen Park March 5, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Looking forward to seeing the Pope . Heard he is bringing a team of Cardinals the Phillies can beat.