The Sixers sent out an email today advertising their official draft party, to be held at Dilworth Park at City Hall in conjunction with Draft Kings, which explains that awesome City Hall referencing logo above. But I noticed a little something in that logo — from all of my experience finding hidden images in Highlights Magazine — another clue to the new unis being unveiled:
If that’s not the side panel of the new jerseys (showing there will be three stars down the side), I’d be shocked.
Oh, and the Draft Party details:
- Watch the Sixers select the #3 pick live on massive 19ft. screens.
- FREE food and beverage for all.
- Meet Sixers Legends, including Julius “Dr. J” Erving, Darryl Dawkins and Moses Malone.
- Test your basketball skills on the Sixers sport court for the chance to win fantastic prizes.
- Receive a free ticket to a 2015-16 Sixers home game
And if you’re among the first 1000 to register for the party here (by using code SixersDraftParty) you also get a pretty sweet Ballin’ Ben t-shirt. But really, the best part of all of this is that the “including” group above doesn’t just mean Dr. J, Chocolate Thunder, and Moses. Also on hand will be Bobby Jones, World B. Free, and THEO RATLIFF. Did you ever think you’d see Theo Ratliff again? You didn’t and you were wrong.