The Madden 16 Trailer Is Incredible And I Am Going To Buy It So Hard

Sold.

• Bob August 21, 2015 at 4:08 pm

You had me at hard

• $8 Shipping August 21, 2015 at 4:09 pm

After insane shipping charges, Kyles shitty shirts are only like $25 less than Madden. Use funds wisely and buy Madden!!

Or go to Bottle Bar East and spend $10 for a pint of Bourbon County Brand Stout while they have some left!!

• Less Ad Saturated Website August 21, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Well, I guess they cant make a trailer about the actual game because it never changes. Idiots like you will be sold because of a stupid commercial. Welcome to idiot America. EA thanks you.

• A 3XL shirt + shipping costs $34 August 21, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Holy crap.

• $8 Shipping August 21, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Especially for crappy quality shirts. I’m ok spending that on Polo or Nautica(etc) when I know the t shirt will last.

• whoa August 21, 2015 at 11:25 pm

That last sentence was the gayest sentence to date this year, even Bob thinks that’s gay. Damn man.

• Josh Innis August 21, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Look at Kyle trolling

• Kyle's Keyboard Muscles August 21, 2015 at 4:23 pm

There’s probably three seconds of game play in that trailer. Fail.

• Fake Bobs > Real Bob August 21, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Do you own Madden 15? Then you already own Madden 16. The only game EA Sports would put out worth a damn was NHL and they ruined that franchise in 2014, but being the type of asshat that EA panders to I’m sure you will put a post up in a few weeks telling us how great NHL 16 looks, then FIFA, then just fucking gauge my eyes out.

• ^Oh poor people^ August 21, 2015 at 11:28 pm

• Johnnie Appleseed August 22, 2015 at 3:21 pm

What if I only have Madden 12, because I can’t see the purpose of buying a new game EVERY season…? Can I purchase the game then, ole’ wise one??

• Jon August 21, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Can you tell me why you have a comment section? Seems to attract a majority of assholes, I think this site is awesome but there are so many dbags who can’t their heads out of their asses

• Bob August 21, 2015 at 5:19 pm

^^^

• Breeze August 22, 2015 at 2:58 pm

don’t read it then, asshole. get the fuck out of here

• Mr. Miyagi August 21, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Madden is always more hype than substance.

Wish they would bring back the college football game.

Does anyone really dick around with the whole “set the price of popcorn and beer” mode?

• Biggest POS ever August 22, 2015 at 12:32 am

That’s my opinion of the movie trailer. Would rather watch 5 minutes of game footage. The group they are targeting to buy the game is going to watch that video and say WTF.

• Peter griffin August 22, 2015 at 12:45 pm

It’s literally the same game every year . you fools keep buying an updated roster basically. It’s so sad, you sheep peasants

• Jan Goram August 23, 2015 at 9:15 am

Ughhh…such douche chills reading “gonna be it so hard” ranks right up there with the losers who tweet “this” or “all the ….”

Stop.

• Heath Terrey September 3, 2015 at 8:34 pm

I know for sure, though, that this is one of the silliest and best trailers for a game that I ve seen in a very long time. Dave Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Julio Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Colin Kaepernick, Antonio Brown and Rex Ryan.