This Phillies Horror Movie Trailer Is Spectacular

Voila_Capture 2015-08-13_11-11-32_AM

The Huffington Post or AOL or whatever they’re branding themselves nowadays put together this quite impressive Phillies horror movie trailer. And other than the “fans mean enough to boo a coal miner rescue” dig (which is admittedly funny), this thing is perfect. Job well done.

Video:

Alternate video link to Facebook
H/T to (@Eric_Devlin)

• The Pope is Coming August 13, 2015 at 11:32 am

Hand to God, that is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in while.

Now I don’t want any of you docuhetards booing me when I arrive or I’ll guarantee your Eagle’s will suck devils-ass this year!

• Steve Mason Elite NHL Goalie August 13, 2015 at 11:43 am

Typical New York garbage. Phillies are the best team in the majors since the All Star Break and have arguably 10 players in the minors that can be major leaguers of impact within the next two seasons. We’ll see how snarky New York is then.

• blue89 August 13, 2015 at 11:49 am

The part where “this guy” (I don’t know who that is either) gets nailed in the throat with the ball got me.

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President August 13, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Guys Bob just came

to my office. What do I do?

• Ingrid Missanelli August 13, 2015 at 12:15 pm

July ratings update?

• Toss up Question of the day August 13, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Ok here’s your toss up question today:

Which show is worse? B.O.B or Ellis and Mayes

• Feel bad for Harry August 13, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Ellis and Mayes …at least with B.o.B there is something look at, and it’s two hours shorter. Boom!

• Steve from KOP August 13, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Easily Ellis and Mayes.If you’re suffering from insomnia, just put on the Rob Ellis and Harry Mayes show, and I’ll guarantee you you’ll be asleep within the first 5 minutes of listening.

• ANGELO CATALDI!! August 13, 2015 at 12:23 pm

(GRABS MEGAPHONE) AMAWOOO HAS To GOOOOOOOO!!

ESKIN: Ang, the reality is david montgomery and the other frauds running the sixers are running a ponzi scheme and they just do not care!

CATALDI: SOOO you ah trying to say to meeeee…. that the PHILLIES are being run by a bunch of JAHHCK ASSES!!?

ESKIN: what i am trying to say here is that amaro has a baseball IQ below plant life..(snicker snicker

CATALDI: (GASP)

• Pete's tax August 14, 2015 at 12:23 am

Hey man, you forgot to add eskins token “hinkie-ites” and “sons of sam” phrases that he uses 183 times within a 2hr span.

• Daily Reader August 13, 2015 at 12:57 pm

The Phillies won the World Series on October 29, 2008.

• Concrete August 13, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Shows you how much those fuckers in New York know.

• chuckie August 14, 2015 at 3:36 am

sarah baicker is smokin hot