An Eagles Fan Filming Brian Westbrook’s Speech Got Hit in the Face with a Flying Cheesesteak, Here’s His Video

The gentleman who runs the website Independent Philly was filming Brian Westbrook’s Eagles Hall of Fame induction speech at halftime when, boom, cheesesteak, IN THE FACE. Also, a can of beer.

The video is after the jump, around the 1:40 mark.

Here’s how Dave described it to his friends on Facebook:

Brian Westbrook gets inducted into the Eagles HOF and I get hit directly in the face by a cheesesteak and a can of beer. Ease up on the birds on birds crime Philly. We definitely saw multiple fights between Eagles fans (save that nonsense for the away team)! Thanks for the crappy video quality Facebook.

Voila_Capture 2015-10-20_09-06-23_AM

On Twitter, Dave tells us that the cheesesteak was intended for another target– a different Eagles fan with whom the tosser was jawing:

This is the most Philly thing ever.

UPDATE:

H/T to (@DJDAVIDVAUX)

• Jason Friedman, Managing Partner at Colonial Nissan October 20, 2015 at 9:21 am

Wish I could hit Jim in the face with a cheesesteak. And then a beer.

And by the way – did you know that for 10years running, we are the #1 volume Nissan dealer in all of Feasterville? 10years! Can you believe nobody in Feasterville has sold more Nissans ?

Just sayin!

• larry david as bernie sanders October 20, 2015 at 9:49 am

I did some research, you are the only Nissan dealer in Feasterville. So you saying your the #1 volume dealer in Feasterville is like Jim Adair saying he only beats off 3 times a day. bullshit

• Josh October 20, 2015 at 10:40 am

Lol

• Godfather locks October 20, 2015 at 9:22 am

@Godfatherlocks: SPECIALS TUESDAY:

$125 WEEKLY, $60 3-DAY, $25 DAILY… Don’t win $? Get the next plan FREE!

Use promo code TWITTER to save 10% OFF!

• Ron Mexico October 20, 2015 at 9:26 am

Cool video bro. Seems like you had a great time at the game with those drunken assholes, skanky women, repulsive behavior and fantastic view of the game.

Unless I’m in the suite with Brad Cooper and Jeff Lurie, I’m staying home and watching football on the 75″ HD screen. Cheap beer from the fridge, comfortable seat on the couch and no assholes and Delco trash to fight off and worry about.

This doesn’t even take into account the cost of going to the games and dealing with traffic and security checkpoints to get in and out of the game. Awful experience for the fan to attend a football game anymore.

• balls October 20, 2015 at 9:30 am

who buys a 75″ TV? douchebag

• ted dibiasi October 20, 2015 at 9:50 am

people who can afford it. What kind of queer thinks that 75 inches is too big for a tv????

Jims mom called…. she wants her pubes back!

• Ron Mexico October 20, 2015 at 9:57 am

Agreed. If you can afford it, go for it. I think the 27″ Zenith that Balls is watching his sports on makes him angry. Probably still has the rabbit ears…

• balls October 20, 2015 at 10:44 am

this isn’t 2001, you’re not master p, and this isn’t mtv cribs. you just look like a tacky asshole.

• Lord Longstockings October 20, 2015 at 10:59 am

Anything over 42 inches is positively vulgar, my good man.

• William Rhodes October 20, 2015 at 11:28 am

I stream stuff on my ipad and other devices. Huge TVs are really tacky even in your mancave somewhere in Delco.

• William Rhodes October 20, 2015 at 9:33 am

Is “skanky women” some sort of insult? Just checking. All sorts of chicks putting out at the tailgates yesterday.

• JG October 20, 2015 at 9:31 am

Just skip to the last 4 seconds. All the other crap is boring crap.

BUT, that flying cheesesteak was funny.

• K Shaw October 20, 2015 at 9:35 am

Dude had to be black out, no way i am throwing food or beer at the game considering the prices, just bring batteries in.

• irronious comment October 20, 2015 at 9:52 am

I heard that Jim and his buddies were jackin eachother off in the 300 level last night.

• Independent Philly October 20, 2015 at 9:59 am

It was a good warm up for the Cheesesteak Festival at the Linc this Saturday. This time I’ll try to eat them and not get hit in the face.

• Agent Cody Banks - Banged Your Mom October 20, 2015 at 10:16 am

Judging by the accuracy of that throw – the suspected tosser was Sam Bradford.

• Fetus Myrtetus October 20, 2015 at 10:43 am

Weak take, bro.

• Chismbop October 20, 2015 at 10:30 am

Isn’t a Linc cheesesteak like 20 bucks? Coulda thrown two full beers and had more fun with it.

Just another underachiever at the Linc.

• JENN DANIELS FUNBAGS October 20, 2015 at 11:44 am

Marshall smothers cheesesteaks all over my puss and eats it.

• Anthony Gargano October 20, 2015 at 10:43 am

I agree with you.

• Independent Philly October 20, 2015 at 10:59 am

In somewhat related news we are giving away tickets to the Cheesesteak Festival on Saturday. You can enter here: http://www.facebook.com/independentPHL

• Mikey Mess October 20, 2015 at 11:06 am

I heard Innes found it on the ground and ate it.

• tan mom October 20, 2015 at 11:17 am

lets cut to the chase…

• kyles ipod October 20, 2015 at 11:19 am

dave Matthews band
    coldplay
    Jason mraz
    john mayer
    OAR
    pearl jam
    rusted root

• Nick Irvalino (Chapman Ford) October 20, 2015 at 11:20 am

I don’t think you people appreciate how great this comment is.

• asf October 20, 2015 at 11:26 am

You forgot Jimmy Buffett and Taylor Swift

• Kyle Scott October 20, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Way better. Jimmy, Taylor probably top two artists on there. A whole lot of Fall Out Boy, late-90s, early 2000s pop-alternative, foo fighters, weezer, maroon 5, a little mraz and coldplay. I also had an American Idol faze because I enjoy a good cover, not a shitty Ryan Adams one.

• Greg Dobbs October 20, 2015 at 1:39 pm

and the purchased single by Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats

• TonyBrunoScooter October 20, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Josh Innes ran to the section to eat the cheese steak
    PS where is my $30k Bloom you dickhead

• Cheesesteak dodger October 20, 2015 at 10:30 pm

I was in the section of the flying cheesesteak. I got video of my son wiping steak off his jersey and reaction of the fans. I had no idea what was happening. I was too focused on the ceremony. No vid of perp, though.