DeMarco Murray is Definitely not Mad about his Lack of Snaps, No Siree

Photo Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports

We’re now weeks deep in the DeMarco Murray soap opera of lack of snaps, complaints to higher-ups, and the denial of all of those things. But with the holidays upon us, he’s doing some reflecting (or, deflecting) and saying he’s not worried about that stuff because he’s a happy guy who likes stuff:

“At the end of the day, you’ve got a position to make the playoffs, and that’s what a lot of people’s focus is on,” Murray said. “I can’t worry about how many plays I’m getting and things of that nature. I can only control what I can control, and whenever I get in, I just have to make the best of it. I can’t worry about it. I’m blessed. I have an opportunity to play in the NFL and be healthy, and I have a beautiful wife and beautiful little girl and a boy on the way, so at the end of the day, I can’t complain …

I like everything. I like to just be in the game. Everything, whether it’s inside, outside, doesn’t matter. Opportunities. I like opportunities.”

Things DeMarco Murray likes: Everything, getting carries, his family, getting carries, making the playoffs, his future child, getting carries, and getting carries.

• KYLE December 23, 2015 at 11:27 am

Jim,

Let me be the first to say you’re fired!! Dumb stinking dolt!!!

• Mitchie ? December 23, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Nothing on Fletcher Cox guaranteeing an Eagles win over the Redskins?

Nothing on Bennie Logan telling Cedric Thornton he’s out for the next two games?

• q December 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm

At the end of the day, I find myself clicking on phillyinfluencer.com a lot more than cb lately

• HAHAHAHAHAH December 23, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Thanks Brace.

Sidenote: demarco murray scares me. seems like a good dude, real quiet. these are the ones that go off and shoot everyone in the cafeteria when they finally blow.

• Yeah he can't be serious December 24, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Even Jimbo’s most shameless Deadspin cribbage is Shakespeare compared to the drivel Sean “Puffy” Brace pukes out.

• Big philly sports fan December 24, 2015 at 6:30 am

Na fo reals yo… The Philly influencer is legit yo. I be goin on der like ery day yo. Shits dope yo. Yo, remember wu tang ? I love wu tang yo.

• Q December 24, 2015 at 6:32 am

What ever happened to Sean Brace being in B.O.B.??? He did so good that one time he was on. I really thought he was Guna be on tv a lot. I guess his boot cut jeans and Scranton shirt didn’t go over well with the philly market.

• Josh Innes December 24, 2015 at 6:33 am

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA. Maybe if I lose another 100lbs I could be on tv???

• BDawks Gay BJ December 24, 2015 at 6:36 am

Don’t forget his brown leather shoes he bought at Aldo when he went to the KOP mall that one time with that fat chick.

• Abc bbd December 24, 2015 at 6:48 am

Just for shits and giggles I went to philly influenza dot com. It was horrible. Lots of Joe younis Syrian shit. I was a bit confused with Sean braces profile. He says he is from NC? Is that because there are more blacks in NC than Scranton? Check out his aldo shoes in his pics though… Hilarious

• Shut it Down December 24, 2015 at 9:43 am

Yes, definitely Aldo shoes. But the guy is scraping by on his Pitchers Pub money plus whatever his parents send him every month. Pretty sad that he is almost 40 and still living like a teenager.

• Gay theo December 24, 2015 at 10:08 am

Haha Aldo is always sellin those fruity little shoes for like $60. I’d rather have 1 pair of $600 gucci’s than 10 pairs of gay ass Aldo’s

• SNOOOOOOOOOORE by Mikey Miss December 24, 2015 at 2:53 pm

SNOOOOOOOOOOOORE

infowars.com

drudgereport.com

• Eagles fans December 24, 2015 at 2:54 pm

#WeGotDemarco

• Santa December 24, 2015 at 10:05 pm

• Just went on philly influencer December 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Loved the pic of the retarded guy and the dude in the sixers # 33 jersey.

• Rhea December 23, 2015 at 11:29 am

Does he like blowjobs?

• Stupid question December 23, 2015 at 11:31 am

…you were asking about giving rite?

• RHEA December 23, 2015 at 11:42 am

Yes, I love gagging on the big ones!!

• B Dawk December 23, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Someone say something about giving blow jobs ?

• Sean brace December 24, 2015 at 6:11 am

My man B Dawk ain’t never suck no dick yo !

I remember growing up in Scranton, I would get to watch the birds when they would play the Giants yo. See, in Scranton we only get Giants and Bills games, never philly stuff.

• Come on man December 24, 2015 at 6:27 am

Kyle, is this BDawk BJ thing for real? All I could find was a you tube clip where a tmz guy asked him if he ever had oral with a man… Dawk looked really nervous and walked away.

• The real Rhea December 23, 2015 at 11:31 am

Ike chocked me this morning!!

• csn insider December 23, 2015 at 11:58 am

Actually Barkhan is the one whose hung like a bull

• Friend of CSN Insider December 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I seriously really did hear that. I guess Mike and Ike is the most well endowed show on the station.

• Asking for a friend December 23, 2015 at 2:52 pm

This Bob?

• HAHAHAHAHAH December 23, 2015 at 4:47 pm

did he chock you or choke you?

• Lemonhead Zipper December 24, 2015 at 3:31 am

She was too chocked up to answer. I hear Rhea has a pretty sizable schlong on ‘her’ as well… ‘Ange’ told me.

• Bob December 24, 2015 at 6:13 am

What are you considering to be big? For me anything 8 inches or bigger.

• Fire Rob Ellis December 23, 2015 at 11:37 am

But Jim what does this have to do with the Sixers?

And whether it’s sincere or not, you can’t kill a guy for saying all the right things. And then come back and kill someone who is complaining.

• Ish December 23, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Demarco is so lazy

• HAHAHAHAHAH December 23, 2015 at 4:48 pm

you mean slow around the edges, kind of like how your mom is rough around the edges.

• Br. Bobvin Bobroe December 23, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Jim, Ignore All the haterz! i Like how You Randomly Capitalize words In your Headlines.

Don’t listen To Them writing Manuals! No need To conform To a Writing Style!

• Beast from Da Norfeast December 23, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Jim – I like what you did there with “getting carries” at the end , pure gold.

• Sean Brace December 23, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Still have a couple gift cards for sale, http://www.phillyinfluencer.com

• Nick Grippi December 23, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Quality over quantity

• Coach Heyman December 23, 2015 at 2:33 pm

It pains me to endorse Brace, but his site is kinda solid, especially compared to this crap. 3 stories today really you lazy fucks? Brace’s site has 9 stories already, and none of them include a “look at me!” photo of the blogger. This site is getting Wally Pipped and pretty soon people wont come back at all.

• William Rhodes December 23, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Agree. That place needs a livelier comment section though. Who’s this Jacklyn Adalene? She’s real hot.

• ob December 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm

I agree

• Kyle's Uncle Sy the accountant December 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Agreed.

• sinisalo December 23, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Jeez. Would sure be nice if the Eagles had the head coach of the Chiefs…oh wait.

• TS December 23, 2015 at 2:56 pm

yeah, and then we could go 4 and 12 again like the last time he was here!

• Don't believe it December 23, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Murray is seething but there is nothing he can do about it. Collect a paycheck and sit on the bench. In a way it’s bad for the team but in other ways it’s good. Now no starter, no matter what they earn has to realize it can happen to them.

• sean brace December 23, 2015 at 1:26 pm

I am so close to hitting rock bottom.

• Hang in there, bud December 23, 2015 at 2:54 pm

I might spend Christmas at Pitchers Pub. SMH! LMFAO!!!

• S. Brace December 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Things Jim Adair likes : ranting about sports on twitter, watching the x files on netflix, having a beer somewhere, and meeting duce staley at sixers games.

Things Jim Adair doesn’t like : the flyers ( it’s just not his thing)

• Shayne Victornio December 23, 2015 at 2:07 pm

And spell check. Jim hates spell check.

• Sal Paloantonyo December 23, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Eye agree

• Ava Graham December 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Anyone wanna help me get drunk tonight? I promise to do whatever.

• I would k i l l to spend 10 minutes with your breasts December 23, 2015 at 2:52 pm

I would Quizzo all over them.

• Rob Ellis' Small Man Inferiority Complex December 23, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Can someone please tell Rob Ellis that his impressions SUCK? They’re terrible yet he continues to do them and think they’re funny.

That’s my beef Rob. Put me in the mix.

• James Falyeez December 23, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I Hey everyone…Just me – the biggest fraud out there. But hey, I get re-tweets from people. So that makes me pretty cool. Im about as cool as a bag full of dicks.

• Ava Graham December 23, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I would love a bag full of dicks.

Falyeez, you sir are a loser.

• Adam Reigner December 23, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Merry Xmas Joe Younes you fat Egyptian fraud.

• Bob December 24, 2015 at 6:17 am

Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas

• Mike thinks callers are ignorant because they don't know what Tapas is December 23, 2015 at 2:50 pm

What an elitist motherfucker. Thinks his shit don’t stink because lives out in the M a i n L i n e. Go take your cigar and wine and shove it.

• Ice Up Son December 23, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Sorry not a MM fan one bit but you don’t know what “tapas” are? Are you Martinez?! Dumb ass.

• MM is a fraud December 24, 2015 at 3:59 am

Knowing Spanish peasant food doesn’t make you in touch. It means you are common. Mike knows trendy things. Mike spends his life trying to be progressive (see old man at alt concert and bragging about it). Bristol trash who got into sports talk when anyone could have succeeded. Right place, right time. Still an average IQ and no social skills. You can take the trash out of Bristol, but it is still trash.

• Bob December 23, 2015 at 2:53 pm

What ever happened to this site’s podcast? Did they give up on it because they were terrible at it? Didn’t Kyle say that the future of terrestrial radio was dead and that people will only listen to podcasts like his for now on?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

• EROCK December 23, 2015 at 3:03 pm

For all you blind people out there, Sean Brace and myself are white but you wouldn’t know it when you hear us talk.

• Didn't erock kill a sign man December 23, 2015 at 3:25 pm

#wegotdemarco

• DeMarco Murray Flight Tracker* December 23, 2015 at 3:16 pm

DeMarco’s private jet out of town is fueled and ready to go….

*Steve Mason is not an elite goalie.

• Rite December 23, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Bc I’m sure there was a ton of other riveting philly sports news going on the day Murray flew in and signed. Who did the phils play that day.? Lighten up dickbag

• DeMarco Murray Flight Tracker* December 23, 2015 at 4:58 pm

No……but the tracking of his flight into town, the stalking of the Nova Care center, the acting like the cure for cancer was found was a tad much, don’t you think?

So was claiming the Eagles “won” the McCoy/Alonso trade because they now had Kiko and DeMarco and determining this in JULY was also ridiculous.

But, whatever.

*Steve Mason is still not an elite goalie.

• Rite December 23, 2015 at 5:59 pm

Strait from Aduh and kyles playbook. Copy and paste
          Same shit you said yesterday. Get off their asses you are no different.

• New name same posts December 24, 2015 at 3:52 am

The obsessed troll just can’t stop. How is life? Poor little Cindy.

• DeMarco Murray Flight Tracker* December 24, 2015 at 7:43 am

I’m just waiting for the flight tracker for DeMarco out of town. And then the post about how hip Conner Barwin is because he listens to shitty music and he takes SEPTA to practice, and then about what a genius Chip Kelly is followed up by Mark Saltpepper’s posts spinning the latest Eagles debacle that claim Chip was not outcoached and that Sam Bradford is a great QB followed by 7 meaningless posts about the Sixers “Process”.

I noticed Kyle doesn’t write about how great Steve Mason is any more though.

• Ronnie Kipple December 23, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Your all losers and idiots

• Wally Whiplash December 24, 2015 at 3:40 am

What about my ‘all losers and idiots’? Did you have something more to say about it?

‘It is better to be silent and be viewed as an idiot rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.’ – Some guy…

• Kyle's camel toe December 23, 2015 at 3:25 pm

So Jim, what should Murray have said? What would have made you not take a shot at him? Please enlighten us.

• Kyle's camel toe December 23, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Crickets, as expected.
      It’s OK Jim, you’ll get a real job someday.
      The only thing more embarrassing to Philly than the Sixers is this douchey website.

• KYLE'S CAMEL TOE December 23, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Uh-huh. I see I’m being censored by this great blog. Censoring comments Kyle? Typical.

• Merrill Reese Playing Competitive Sports December 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Bill Campbell had a sighting!!

• srl19 December 23, 2015 at 3:56 pm

another productive day at CB

keep up the great work you hacks

• Rev. mikey miss December 23, 2015 at 5:44 pm

This site has hit rock bottom…..i just checked the philly influencer and it is much better than this dreck and from what i hear a fat bald wigger runs that thing.

This site started to decline the moment Jim was hired…..his stories are awful, and his personality and awful humor are just a turn off

• Steamin' Willie Beamen December 23, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Don’t let the door hit you in your ass on the way out.

• Jaws here December 23, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Relax people.. Let kyle take care of his kid for a bit… If you need these posts that bad your going to brace’s shit blog you really need a hobby.

• Sal Pal December 24, 2015 at 8:53 am

I could not agree more …99% of the people in the comments section give Kyle a hard time but I think he is a pretty smart dude to have a successful blog.

Kyle knows the major demographic that reads his site, and I would venture a guess that the majority of his major demographic is off from work the few days leading up to the holiday. And since the majority read this site at their desk at work there is no reason for CB to churn out article after article.

Jaw’s hit the nail on the head. If you need these posts that bad, get a hobby.

• Coach Heyman December 24, 2015 at 9:49 am

Thanks, Ky

• Phil Stein December 23, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Anything on Hanukkah?

• Adam Sandler December 23, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Same as ever, 8 crazy nights.

• Merrill Reese Playing Competitive Sports December 23, 2015 at 10:06 pm

DeMarco Murray’s 40 yard time: 4.41 sec
    LeSean McCoy’s 40 yard time: 4.45

Funny, Murray moves like continental drift now.

• Cecily's small tits before she got big ones December 23, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Merril is awful, just fucking awful. If you’re not near a TV you’re fucked. Way past hang-up time.

• Merrill Reese Playing Competitive Sports December 24, 2015 at 12:41 am

Remember to turn down your TV and turn up 94WIP so you can listen to Merrill and Mike call the game!

• Hank Scorpio December 24, 2015 at 9:24 am

Here is a typical Merril call…
        “1st and 10; backs in an I-Over formation (whatever the hell he thinks that is). DeMarco Merry takes it over the left side for a few yards but nothing more. Then are marking him down at the 12 yard line, that brings up 2nd and 15….”
        Or on defense:
        “1st and 10; 2 tight ends on the field. Palmer with the handoff to the running back and they stuff him! Nothing there for him on that run and the eagles did a great job of not giving up too much ground there. Well, the referees are spotting the ball and are actually giving him forward progress to the 15, so that brings up a 2nd and 3 for the Cardinals…”

• Don't forget December 24, 2015 at 12:26 pm

“Moving from left to right on your radio dial”

• Thank you December 26, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Jesus this is eerily spot on

• I got HIV from Barry melrose December 24, 2015 at 12:23 am

How am I supposed to go from an uptempo number into a goddamn dead dog dedication?

• Love to Motorboat Ava Graham's Tits December 24, 2015 at 10:02 pm

And where are those papers I asked for. Ponderence fucking ponderence.

• CB insider December 24, 2015 at 6:22 am

Lots of rumors flying around about Jim Adair going over to Philly Influencer.

• Sean brace December 24, 2015 at 6:23 am

I know talent when I see it yo.

• silent bro December 24, 2015 at 9:09 am

Caller: My favorite color is green

Gargano: THATS AWWWEEESOME BO! OH MY GOD THATS AMAZZZINGGG I LOVE IT!

so fucking tired of this old, fake shtick.

• Natalie Egenolf December 24, 2015 at 9:14 am

Would anyone watch if i did a web cam?

• Ray Charles December 24, 2015 at 10:08 am

I would

• WTF is a smoke show December 24, 2015 at 11:10 am

Inquiring minds want to know

• No one December 24, 2015 at 12:25 pm

You’ve ever met.

• Paul jolovitz fan club president December 24, 2015 at 10:14 am

Now these rag heads are threatening China? So these haji mother fuckers are starting shit with us, England, France, Germany , Russia, and now China? Can we please just turn the Middle East into one big pile of rubble??? These Muslims have a deathwish, I say let’s give them their wish.

• trump 16 December 24, 2015 at 10:15 am

Bout time you grew a pair.

• Joe younis (Syrian) December 24, 2015 at 10:17 am

It already is a pile of rubble. That’s why I left.

• shut it down December 24, 2015 at 11:57 am

I’m with you, nuke the towels

• K Shaw December 24, 2015 at 11:31 am

Almost noon, still nothing from dumb and dumber. Must be still tucked up in bed, sleep tight ladies.

• Need Advice December 24, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Lines in Walmart should be quick today….good move?

• K Shaw December 24, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Possibly, just make sure to avoid the day when the welfare monies are deposited. Walmart is a mad house on those days.

• Tommy Karate December 24, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Merry Christmas bitches.Happy holidays

• Blue89 December 24, 2015 at 10:09 pm

Merry Christmas Kyle ya knucklehead. Jim, you get coal you hockey hating piece of crap.

• Actually December 25, 2015 at 6:15 am

Jims ignorance / hate of the flygirls is about the only thing he gets right.

• Blue89 December 25, 2015 at 8:48 am

You don’t know anything either you little shitbird.

• I know December 25, 2015 at 8:58 am

You Stepfords are a bunch of Mayfair and Delco WT losers.

• Croydon Christmas December 26, 2015 at 11:13 am

I agree, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go put on my next batch of meth

• Sean Brace December 26, 2015 at 10:48 am

Yoyoyoyo come to phillyinfluenza.com where I didn’t take the holiday off like this crappy website I have been posting fresh content all holiday long from pitcher’s pub

• Whopper December 26, 2015 at 1:10 pm

This site fucking blows

• AL Tru December 26, 2015 at 5:02 pm

News Flash: Seymour Hersh reports that Pentagon Generals circumvented Obama and the CIA and sent sensitive location of ISIS to Syria’s Assad.
    Then Putin got involved.
    Obama is on the sidelines just like DeMarco.