UPDATE: LeSean McCoy: “Chip can’t shake shit”

Photo credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports

Chip Kelly spoke to Buffalo reporters on a conference call today and said he’d love to shake LeSean McCoy’s hand:

“I’d love to shake LeSean’s hand,” Kelly said. “I tried to call him after [the trade]. And I talked to his agent after we traded him. I always wanted to talk to LeSean. Again, I have no issues with LeSean at all. He has a great personality, an infectious personality. I have tremendous respect for LeSean.”

McCoy, ostensibly over the whole thing, was asked about the comment and said:

???????????????

SOMEONE GET ME MY PIRATE’S BOOTY WHILST I WATCH THIS PLAY OUT!

UPDATE: McCoy had two different media availabilites– one with Buffalo media (shit comments) and one with Philly media, where he was a bit less colorful and actually complimentary of Chip:

So, it would seem, that McCoy made his “can’t shake shit” comment only to Buffalo reporters. He may legitimately be too stupid to realize that they would reach Philly.

• The oakford inn Xmas tree December 9, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Let it go, cheapskate

• The Guy that always replies to the 1st post December 9, 2015 at 2:50 pm

I agree!

• Bleeding Green December 10, 2015 at 4:05 am

All I hear is the grunts of a gorilla. I hope the Birds cripple the piece of $hit Sunday.

• iverson no rings/wife beater December 10, 2015 at 12:12 pm

i want to see that piece of black toast taken off on a stretcher wit a career ender. piece of garbage.

wait till he gets cut in buffalo all the sh*t he will be saying about rex you wont believe it.

• Eddie Mush December 9, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Dear Shady… LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO!

• Garbage Collector December 9, 2015 at 2:25 pm

I was really coming around on MM but he comes on the air “swinging” today to get people all worked up because people are blaming the media for everything… what a troll he is. Really he’s doing what he’s being blamed for, just working people up. F MM.

• Dan Griffoni December 9, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Your mom’s a troll

• Garbage Collector December 9, 2015 at 2:34 pm

“…You’re SISTER!” – MM. “Do you want a General Knowledge question” – MM.

• YOUR SISTER December 10, 2015 at 12:14 pm

missanelli is a nightstalker punk. he might as well shave his head into a mohawk at 70 years old. what a tool! LOL

By the way missanelli: the media created the “chip is a genius” headline so dont go crying when we call you on it you little bitch. WAAAH WAHHH

• Pretty Simple: December 9, 2015 at 2:31 pm

What a fucking punk…

Say it with me now: “N ! G G E R.”

The truth shall set you free.

• Says.... December 9, 2015 at 2:46 pm

….the punk from behind the keyboard….

• Pretty Simple: December 9, 2015 at 2:53 pm

What’s your suggestion, fuckface, go to Buffalo and see if I can meet him to say it to his face?

Seriously, tell me: should I just not have an opinion on things, or should I clear said opinions with you first before expressing it?

You know, since you’re the authority on things and definitely not a punk, right?

• Says.... December 9, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Proved my point…now you are just a punk who’s shook

• Please Explain... December 9, 2015 at 3:33 pm

What was your point?

That someone was posting something you didn’t like anonymously… just the way anonymously post responses?

“Shook?” You’re either stuck in 2004, or on a corner in Norf Philly.

• Dat Dude December 9, 2015 at 3:02 pm

A ni**er is what you see every time you look in the mirror, coward!

• Dat Dude December 9, 2015 at 3:05 pm

A ni**er is what you see every time you look in the mirror, coward! Hiding in mommy’s basement! It’s pretty simple!

• Pretty Simple: December 9, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Did you need 2 posts to make your point, or did you just think that the “mommy’s basement” line was just so snappy that you had to post the edit to your first stupid fucking comment?

N!gga, please.

• Jose December 9, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Would love to see Pretty Simple in the streets ,they’d have this bitch braiding hair.

• iverson no rings December 10, 2015 at 12:19 pm

you better hope you dont see me in your streets cause when im done there wont be anybody on them.

• Crips Kelly December 9, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Uae an “A” not a “R”

• Skip Bayless December 9, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Now if you notice, he used a “soft A” instead of the “hard ER” at the end, so in that case it is totally different and as a white man i am going to defer to you Stephen A

• YOUR SISTER December 10, 2015 at 12:15 pm

im racist too, i feel free as a bird cause the mooleys have nothing to say to me now.

• Mccoy is 100% right December 9, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Fuuuck Chip & Fuuuck these ass-kissing Chip Kelly lapdogs.

• Chip's a Moron December 9, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Word up!!!!

• Anvil to Kyles head... December 9, 2015 at 2:40 pm

…now there’s a t- shirt kid

• Bob December 9, 2015 at 2:43 pm

LeSean (must be a French name) has the mentality of an Obama/Nutter voter. Nothing surprises me with these animals.

• Pepe Le Pew December 9, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Oui, ca veut dire “The Sean” en anglais.

• Chip's a Moron December 9, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Your mother is a naughty animal! I love her! She’s m favorite pet!

• Bob December 9, 2015 at 3:45 pm

You sound like a negroid. Well, congratulations, chimp. You have the ability to type.

• iverson no rings December 10, 2015 at 12:20 pm

chip v chimps. something tells me the smarter one will prevail.

• LeSean's Baby Momma December 9, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Only thing he ever voted on was which white bitch to kick off the party bus.

• Steve Mason Elite NHL Goalie December 9, 2015 at 2:53 pm

McCoy will be a non-factor in this week’s Bills loss.

• Wait a minute... December 9, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Bills will win, Eagles will lose to Arizona, and somehow win the division at 7-9.

• Chip's a Moron December 9, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I wouldn’t shake the grand wizards hand either! Oops, that is Riley Cooper!!! Screw Chip! I hope he fails!

• Bob December 9, 2015 at 3:55 pm

The chimps are chimping out on WIP right now and Josh Innes isn’t having any of it. When you present logic to the chimp, they don’t want to here it. They just want to yell. Sound familiar? Yeah, what’s going on at college campuses throughout the country.

• iverson no rings December 10, 2015 at 12:22 pm

bingo

meanwhile the chimps are opening their big mouths and the asians are taking up all the admissions at the top schools. Note to asians: when the blacks kill all of us whites off they will come for you next.

• Rev. mikey miss December 9, 2015 at 4:01 pm

N!ggers will never take any responsibility for anything, everything is always someone else fault. Little bitch boy Mccoy got his massive ego hurt when he was traded to Buffalo, whether it was a bad football decision or not is irrelevant. He brought race into the discussion and indicated a football coach was choosing to get rid of black players because of the color of their skin. Then when pressed to expound, he punked out because he knows it ain’t true, but his ego is too big to admit he let his emotions get the best of him. There really isn’t any need to discuss this unless your talking about what a piece of garbage Lesean is.

• Bob December 9, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Another liberal website, 6abc, has closed all comments on their website. Is it temporary or permanent? Look at their site today. All the stories are about Nutter/Trump/or other race crap articles. They can’t take comments from white people sick of their liberal politics, so they shut it all down. CNN did the same thing a couple of years ago.

• iverson no rings December 10, 2015 at 12:26 pm

the mainstream media is dying out, little kids now just watch what they want on youtube/liveleak – they will have much more to choose from when they are older and wont have anything to do with newspapers or talking heads.

INFOWARS.COM
      DRUDGEREPORT.COM

you need nothing else besides this site for your “sports”

• Steph aka shady's baby mama December 9, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Hey-yo if yo dik ain’t flamin wit da herpes shit how bout comin ta see Junior an give it to me baby.

And I’s sorrah fa sayin you dik is tiny yo.

• Hello Mike, I have bad news December 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm

My house burned down, my wife left me and I just found out both of my parents are terminal. You ready for your general knowledge question, Skippy. Hello, hello, you still there. Martinez why did he hang up on me. You think I was too abrupt asking him his general knowledge question.

• Bob December 9, 2015 at 6:30 pm