Moving into Week 15, Neighbor Mike – literally my neighbor, named Mike – is back with the best value picks in Draft Kings’ daily fantasy leagues.
Play Draft Kings in Week 15. Use these picks, use your own, just don’t get all mad when your picks bust. Create your team here.
1. Drew Brees Det@NO $6600 Two dome teams with bad defenses and nothing to play for. This game has the highest over/under of the week at 51.5, which actually looks low. I’m going big on these 2 teams
2. Matthew Stafford Det@NO $6100. READ DREW BREES, except Stafford gets a much worse defense.
3. Alex Smith KC@Bal $5100 I have a little faith in check down Charlie this week. Chiefs are on fire and Baltimore is absolutely decimated. Also love the fact that Smith uses his wheels. I got a feeling on this one.
1. Lamar Miller Mia@SD $6300 Miller is an unleashed beast after the firing of his offensive coordinator. Looking explosive and trying to maximize his upcoming free agency, Miller gonna Steed all over SD.
2. David Johnson Ari@Phi $5700. This price is too hard to pass up for a RB averaging 24 touches in his 2 starts. He should also be able to catch 4-5 balls against this Eagles D who forgot how to stop the run.
3. Tim Hightower Det@NO $3900 Never expected to be writing this name . Volume alone puts him here, but the price and the fact there is nobody else taking his work could make Hightower a serious score.
1. Doug Baldwin Cle@Sea $5800 I would’ve initially looked at this as a get a lead, run it down their throat game, but when Mike Pettine said Russell Wilson isn’t top tier, you know what’s coming
2. Golden Tate Det@NO $5500 Tate has been averaging 10 targets the last 4 weeks and has been producing again. That will almost assuredly continue this week, because remember, New Orleans is chud.
3. Jeremy Maclin KC@Bal $5500 KC heads to Baltimore, who are still sore from giving up 5 TD passes to Russell Wilson. Maclin has easily been Alex Smith’s favorite target, with 30 targets in the last 3 weeks. Baltimore bad, Maclin good. I see around 8-120-1
1. Gary Barnidge Cle@SEA $5000 Obviously Cleveland will be playing from behind on Sunday, and will be throwing alot. The only consistent in the Browns season long QB hell has been Barnidge. With Kam Chancellor a game time call, he could be loose all day.
2. Julius Thomas ATL@Jax $4700 Atlanta has been horrendous, and Bortles(my preseason sleeper of the year), has been throwing on everyone like they’re schoolgirls. Julius will be open all day. I’m looking at 2 scores
3. Vernon Davis Den@Pit $3300 If you want to take a cheap flier on a TE, Davis looks like a good one after his 7 reception game last Sunday. Pittsburgh hasn’t liked covering the TE all season, so Roll Davis out there.
1. Chiefs KC@Bal $3700 Matt Schaub or Jimmy Claussen pickle. They’ll both be crunchy.
2. Patriots Ten@NE $3700 Does anyone see Tennessee doing any damage here?
3. Texans Hou@Ind $2500 The Colts offense gets Senior discounts.