Audio: Talking Doug Pederson and the Eagles with Anthony Gargano

I was on the 97.5 Morning Show this morning, because I’m obviously very biased toward 97.5 and unpaid, early-morning radio appearances, and hence skewer WIP every chance I get. We talked about Doug Pederson and the farce that was the Eagles coaching search. Listen here.

• TS January 19, 2016 at 11:23 am

yeah, and right before you was Bob Ford from the Inquirer, one of the worst writers on staff. Guess that tells you all you need to know about the pull Gargano has at getting qualified “analysts”…..if it’s not Baldy, he can’t get anyone.

Did Mikey Miss give you a white envelope stuffed with cash?

• aroundtheleague.com January 19, 2016 at 11:28 am

We really are so much better and less self-serving

• Bob January 19, 2016 at 11:32 am

Seriously, who the fuck in their right mind would listen to that fat & ugly fake South Philly tough guy Anthony Gargano? I’m just thankful Josh Innes ran Gargano and beady eyes Rob Eliis, from 94wip, straight into the train wreck that is 97.5 the fanatic.

• Lucy Nolans Bountiful Nursers January 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Beady Eyes Ellis is turning into Overexposed Motormouth Ellis. Guy is getting annoying. I’m waiting for Brian Westbrook to knock Duh Cuz out cold.

• Sean Brace wallet January 19, 2016 at 11:34 am

Yep, still empty.

• K Shaw January 19, 2016 at 11:37 am

This has to be killing Sean Brace. Not only does Kyle have a successful sports blog, he is also getting air time. I’ve also noticed he has been posting like crazy in the comment section under different names, talk about getting desperate. Back to Pitchers Pub….

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President January 19, 2016 at 11:40 am

Sean Brace is a bald wigger from Scranton. He has zero influence on Philadelphia and is best served cleaning the shitters at Pitcher’s Pub.

• Bob January 19, 2016 at 11:44 am

WIP won’t have you on their station anymore because of your bashing of their ex-boss and most of the radio hosts that work there. 97.5 is the only ones that will have you on for your shitty interviews. But, hey, you have your podcast and the 10 people that may listen to it. I remember when you said terrestrial radio was dead and the future was podcasts like the one you have. Hahahaha!

• DDMFSD January 19, 2016 at 11:44 am

Wow a washed up never was radio host talking to a nobody blogger about sports. Gee I wonder why Philadelphia is the laughing stock of the sports world

• Gosh Golly Gee I'm Doug January 19, 2016 at 11:54 am

Yeah… its a radio host that no one outside of Philly knows about and a Philly blogger that…. no one outside of philly knows about…

Thats what makes Philadelphia the laughing stock.

You are a fucking idiot.

• Angelo's fake laugh January 19, 2016 at 11:55 am

You forgot about me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Tacony 4 for 4 January 19, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Fuck you, cliff lee chose use over new york and brian dawkins played the majority of his hall of fame career in philadelphia . We are equal to new york and boston and better than everyone else

• Sean Brace January 19, 2016 at 11:52 am

Anyone got anything to say about me can say it to my face. Is anyone on here have a spot on FOX 29? I didn’t think so….so shut ur mouth and watch me go to the top. I got myself a hot girl and a rising career and you dont.

• Sports Science January 19, 2016 at 12:02 pm

$cott and the hipster seem like the kinds of morons at a bar drinking a chardonnay spouting off inane, completely incorrect information about sports that you try to ignore but can’t help and become enraged with their bullshit to the point of breaking a chair on the backs of their scrawny necks. Tell me again how Chip will win 7 of 8 to end the season with his dumb ass offense $cott. I can’t wait until the comments dry up here, taking away the last bit of entertainment from here over to the other site that is run by a failed radio host. The failed radio host that will put you out of business and force you into a job in the mail room where you belong.

FUCK OFF

• Fun Ronnie January 19, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Bruh..u have issues.

• only Phags Say "Bruh" January 19, 2016 at 12:24 pm

so go fuck yourself, you trendy dicklicker.

• Mikey Palmice January 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm

You forget your Midol today ?

• johnmatrix January 19, 2016 at 12:13 pm

man its going to be a long fucking offsesaon for you eagles fans on this site. every post will be bashing pederson

• Hollis Thomas January 19, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Ya’ll think I got a shot with Reeta Houghes?

• Maxie January 19, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Nah! She just got a 2016 Lexus with heated seats, so she will be looking for someone with bigger bucks!

• Phil E. Ian Fluencer. Esq. January 19, 2016 at 12:20 pm

More hate: Pedersen or Sean John Brace

• Consider this site Influen...!!! January 19, 2016 at 12:28 pm

Kyle and his ghey hipster beard don’t stand a chance in the marathon that is blog wars…

Say your prayers, Jim – soon enough you’ll be disappointing a new employer with your 3rd grade writing skills.

Kyle? Well, he’ll just be wallowing in the misery knowing that he’ll have to move out west if he wants to keep on holding the Chipster’s wee-wee for him. That, or he’ll be serving up some Primos to fatboy South Jersey Gargano.

• ^^^^this guys mom^^^^^ January 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Sorry, I tried to suffocate this poor baststard years ago. Was worth his weight for my Access card tho

• huge mitch tools fan January 19, 2016 at 12:33 pm

kyle-

Is it true you block people for leaving comments about brace’s site??

• Shart Shartveit January 19, 2016 at 12:50 pm

If you mention that you read the same story on the Brace site 2 to 3 to 6 hours before it showed up here, he will delete your comment.

• AL Tru January 19, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Sports, especially Football is glorified to keep the masses occupied. the NFL spent a million in Congress to get Fantasy Football taught as “mathematics” in grade schools = grab’em while their young. Indoctrination.
    Kansas is the fifth state to be investigated for Lottery Fraud. the fix is in.
    while we’re on he subject of sports reporting; the more circles you move in, the more info you gather.
    years ago I gave Kyle Claude Giroux’s phone numbers. He never used them.
    I gave Kyle a Hall Of Fame Member’s email that basically eviscerated Andy Reid for the fraud he is.
    He never made it public.
    Kyle is professional; I respect that.
    finding your voice in this world is more important than the point spread.

• William Rhodes January 19, 2016 at 12:59 pm

The rest of Cuz’s voices of wisdom were equally embarrassing. Bob Ford, some guy who’s the editor at Philly.com that I’ve never heard of. I usually like Cuz but this was awful.