STORMCAST 2016: Stay Strong

The National Weather Service has issued its new (and perhaps last) forecast:

Mankind — that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is… a day in January, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution — but from annihilation.

• Old Man From COHF January 22, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Strong like my pecker inside that sweet snatch of Gabby.

• Earl "The Pearl" Monroe January 22, 2016 at 3:53 pm

dude what is COHF?

• mike miss fake white guilt January 22, 2016 at 4:47 pm

google cohf just don’t do it on a work computer.

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I have 2 30-packs of beer, a full liquor cabinet, full fridge and a backup stand-alone generator. I will live. Then again, I am always prepared unlike the loser liberals that always need government assistance and handouts.

• bob January 22, 2016 at 4:25 pm

I also have a 12 inch black dildo and lots of lube. I’m so psyched for the weekend!

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Good for you liberal. Enjoy.

• bob January 22, 2016 at 4:39 pm

^^^ not me ^^^

• Bob January 23, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Fucking dildo is just like every other black thing I know. Broke! Now how to get it out of my ass

• step 3: make her open the box January 22, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Bill Pullman seems like the kind of president Paul Jolovitz would vote for.

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:02 pm

I don’t like Paul Jolovitz only because he treats the callers like shit and his ridiculous sports points. He really shouldn’t be on radio. But there are 2 things I respect about the man. He’s well educated and he the only radio sports host that I have heard that says he’s a conservative. The rest of them have no balls to admit it. With that being said, when I hear Jolovitz, I normally turn the radio off because of his nauseating demeanor.

• BOB January 22, 2016 at 4:51 pm

^^^^ Me ^^^^

• Big Orange Cat January 22, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Jolly is about as conservative as Ted Kennedy.

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I’ve listened to Jolovitz over the years. Trust me, he’s a conservative. He has let it out more than any other host because they all have to be liberals on air as to not be fired by these communist stations that are all controlled by Soros and the demorats. Don’t know who George Soros is? Google him. It will tell you all you need to know about who controls the media.

• Reggie Noble January 22, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Ok, a few things:

1. the job of “sports talk radio jock” is not exactly something that I would want my kid to aspire to. Its actually a low paying, unstable, shitty shift having line of work, as is most of radio.

2. The man they call “Jolly” was smart enough to parlay his Ivy League Penn education into a pretty shitty job, while his peers in school are now leading corporations or curing cancer. “Jolly” on the other hand is taking calls at 1:45 am from some drunk who just finished topping off some slam donkey in the back of his Camaro in some white trash bar parking lot

3. Paul Jolovitz will likely die prematurely because of his obvious horrible eating habits and lack of physical activity.

Conclusion: There is absolutely nothing to respect about this man.

• Hollis Thomas January 23, 2016 at 10:16 am

hee hee hee hee good one Reggie

• Haha Kyle January 22, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Brace just clowned crossing broad.

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I have this question to ask. It may be stupid, but so be it. Over the past week/2 weeks, why are there all these posts in every blog entry about Brace/Kyle. Is there a rivalry that I am unaware of? Is there animosity between the two? Why has this become a thing? Please educate me on why this is an issue because I’m tired of hearing about it.

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Hiiiiiii Bob,

Kyle blocks mentions of Brace because his blog site is better. Brace mentioned Kyle begging for credit for the josh innes story.
    Crossing broad has turned into a turd Bobbb

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Ok. I get it. What’s the bottom line? Everyone should go to Brace’s blog because it’s better? Am I missing something? Why the need to keep coming back to this blog to keep on posting about Brace? Do people do it to have Kyle make his own blog better? Trying to understand the logic here.

• Mike Miss Fake White Guilt January 22, 2016 at 4:41 pm

People keep posting about Brace because it’s funny that a unemployed ex radio/bar back/part time dj is doing the same thing that Kyle and his main line education are doing and is actually better at it.

• Cuz January 22, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Thaaaaaats right brother!

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Got it. I agree with this, MIKE MISS FAKE WHITE GUILT. It’s funny because I really believe 90% of these bloggers/media types would not survive in the real world because they have no real skills that would either produce a real product or technical solution. They cannot either build or repair anything of substance in the real world. Thanks for clarifying.

• the dude January 22, 2016 at 7:58 pm

So tell me why your not a blogger. stay at home job, and you get to follow your favorite sports teams. so there is no skill in writing about coaching hires and making it entertaining? i wonder how many people can start their own blog. startup costs are minimal. competition in this specific market can be insane. every day there is new competition. welcome to the pure essence of capitalism u fucking idiot.

• MILLENIAL PU$$IES January 22, 2016 at 4:19 pm

#snowstorm2016

• Bob January 22, 2016 at 5:21 pm

This is my last post for the weekend because I have shit to do, like shovel snow and go into work this weekend for my job. Our country is in dire trouble right now. Sports isn’t my main concern (my country is). If you are a young guy trying to get a job either straight out of college or an experienced, older worker unemployed skilled worker that can’t get work because of foreign labor, you may want to listen to either Michael Savage or Alex Jones. Youtube these guys. The only 2 people that will tell you what is really going on. Don’t watch the TV or read the mainstream internet sites any longer. They are bought by the political establishment. To you all that want to work hard and make a fair wage to support yourself and your family, I wish you luck. To the leaches, fuck you.

• Lol Alex Jones January 22, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Fing 911 truthers. I hope President Sanders throws all you whackjobs in jail.

• Your supervisor January 22, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Weekend work huh? I’m sure your job is one of great prestige and substance.

• Bob January 23, 2016 at 10:20 am

My good man it’s an honor cleaning the shitters at market east and suburban stations, after the smelly homeless guys just finished taking a dump.

• Birdman Of Alcatraz January 22, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Hey, Kyle wants us to talk about all the fuckin’ losers that have to empty store shelves whenever the word snow is mentioned! It’s fuckin’ mind boggling how these assholes react to this dumb shit! No one knows what the fuckin’ word prepared means! You don’t get prepared two fuckin’ days before a storm!!!

• Mickey Mannequin January 22, 2016 at 6:35 pm

i have to admit, i don’t get it either. A supermarket near my house is only letting 20 people in at a time because the store is overflowing. It’s only going to snow for one day, go to sleep tomorrow night and the streets will be plowed Sunday morning and you can shovel your car out…we are lucky this thing is hitting on a Saturday. And another thing….do people shop for food anymore? Are their shelves empty at home? Anything in the fridge or freezer? I thought it was normal to go shopping once a week so you have stuff at your house to eat and drink…i thought that is what people usually did, and this storm was announced like last week, people had plenty of time to get shit done

• bob January 22, 2016 at 6:36 pm

BRACECAST 2016 : stay strong

• John Bolaris January 22, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Jeezis, is there no 3rd-rate blogger Kyle won’t rip off?

• I was in Costco today and saw bdawk January 22, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Buy a 55 gallon drum of vasoline. No milk or bread.

• Bill Conlin January 22, 2016 at 9:21 pm

You know who else was an amateur meteorologist? Me. Pervert.

• Herman Murman January 22, 2016 at 9:51 pm

^^^FN Hilarious +1

• Furiously masterbating each time Sheena updates the Doppler in that tight ass hugging dress January 22, 2016 at 9:57 pm

Ooooooohhhhhh. Ooooohh. Oooooooh. I’m gonna blow baby… Ooooooohhhh

• Less Than Expected Numbers January 23, 2016 at 2:11 am

Kyle has to be hating these post numbers. Under 40 for somethng that he usually gets strong numbers on. Kyle = WIP. Barely holding on while 97.5 (Filly Enfluenza) keeps busting him up. I guess there is such a thing as too much snark.

• Phileas Influenced Her January 23, 2016 at 7:13 am

I’m all for trolling Kylee, but that site has no commenters. This is just an exaggerated meme.

• SeanBrace January 23, 2016 at 4:18 pm

P h i l l y i n f l u e n c e r . C o m