Crossing Streams (Episode 42): Special Guest John Kincade

Jim, John and I are joined by 680 The Fan (Atlanta) and CBS Sports Radio host John Kincade, formerly of WIP. John, who also hosts a podcast with Shaq, gives his criticisms of Philly sports talk radio and talks about his effort to transition from old to new media. After the interview with John, which lasts about 30 minutes, we discuss the state of daily fantasy sports, the Phillies’ new alternate jerseys, Grease Live, the most influential CB reader, and answer your questions.

You can follow John Kincade on Twitter (@JohnKincade).

Get all the links to subscribe and download, as well as previous episodes, on our show page. Or, search “Crossing Streams” in your favorite podcast app. I recommend Overcast, which is highly rated and FREE in the App Store– turn on Voice Boost and Smart Speed for the best listening experience.

• Dan Griffoni of Cinnaminson February 2, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I like to “Sword Fight” with men

• huge wingbowl fan February 2, 2016 at 4:36 pm

is John Kincade going to the wingbowl?

• Makes sense now February 2, 2016 at 4:56 pm

“phillys most irrelvant sports blog” tag line really does make sense for this site now.

• Al Moronganti February 2, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Kincade left W.I.P? Well, we still have Conklin

• Phony Cuz February 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Nuthin’ on fat ass Innes and the other fat slob makin’ fun of the real cuz on the air on Friday BO? That’s a stone violation man! They also ripped off my main men Robby tha E and Harry the O’s whole show from the day before man. The next thing those clowns will be trying to steal the awesome meat locker from me! Which reminds me BROTHA we got an AWESOME meat locker for this week! Aaaaaaaaaats roight brotha! Smoked Italian sausage for everyone… Especially MCW! Don’t miss it! We’re gonna give away 2 Anthony’s coal fired pizzas, and MCW and tha Bro are gonna have a sausage swallowing contest judged by my man BALDY!!!

• Mickey Mannequin February 2, 2016 at 6:12 pm

That phoney cuz bit Innes pulled last week was the best thing on philly sports radio in years

• Earl "the pearl" Monoe February 2, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Agree. First time I ever wanted to listen to a sports radio podcast. Fake cuz could replace every host on both stations.

• Paul Jolovitz Fan Club President February 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Did you guys ever get to the bottom of how much Josh Innes weighs? GOD IS HE FAT