This picture is floating around all over the place, and it might be one of the most amazing and confusing things I’ve ever seen. Let me present this as a series of questions I have:
- Which tattoo came first, the Messier tribute or the 9/11 Memorial?
- Is that mushroom cloud at the bottom actually a third tattoo, or does this guy not understand what happened?
- Messier had to come after, right? And why does his name cast a very weird, very dark shadow in the smoke?
- Holy shit that shadow says “Messiah” doesn’t it? IT DOES OH MY GOD!
- Okay, that changes things. Does this guy realize he’s kinda implying Mark Messier saved people in 9/11?
- And with the “Messiah” part being so obscured, does he realize that on first glance his tattoo looks like he’s saying Mark Messier used a nuke to bring down the towers on 9/11 and it was awesome?
- Just how far down below the beltline does that tattoo go?
That last question is the only one I don’t want the answer to.