Ed Snider’s Initials Will Be On The Ice Tonight

Nice touch.

• Rough Weekend, Boys? April 18, 2016 at 2:50 pm

I saw this 9 hours ago elsewhere. Take you all day to paste the tweets into the site?

• tito sanchez April 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I love how liberal SNL is. Hillary is going to be a great President. She is so good at everything she does. Trump is mean. Cruz is ugly and gay.

• paul jolovitz fan club president April 18, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Cruz gay? I don’t think so. He consistently speaks out against gay marriage and gay rights. After all, if you all read the Bible like youre suppose to, you would know that being gay is wrong. Cruz is by far the best canidate. And may all praise be to the one true God, Jesus Christ.

• Tan Mom April 18, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Cruz looks like a creep.

• Larry Craig April 18, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Don’t be so sure.

• ant from south philly April 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Not sure if your gonna read this but if you do…thank you mr. Snyder. I’m sure you won’t remember me but I met you at the KOP mall 10 years ago at an autograph signing . I told you bout my divorce and my impending bankruptcy. You Told me to keep my head up, stay strong , and to keep buying season tickets cause it was gonna be our time as Stanley Cup champs soon. Even though I lost my kids and marriage and live in my mom’s basement , the flyers have been and always will be my other family to me…..thank you mr. Snyder

@nt

• Franco D'Angelo mortgage expert April 18, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Ahahaha you mocking the dude who met who was it Utley what a fuckkking loser. Oh and fuckkk that dirty juuuuu Ed Snyder may he burn in H E double hockey sticks like every other nonbelieving juuuuuuuuuuuuu. From the heat of Germany and Hitler to the heat of hell and Satan.

• Bob April 18, 2016 at 3:33 pm

You got a Flyers fan mixed up with an Eagles fan and that’s Mr. Lurie.

• Hollis Thomas April 18, 2016 at 4:14 pm

hee hee hee hee hee good one Ant

EM$

• I guess there wasn't room April 18, 2016 at 4:17 pm

To paint 539 underneath.

• paul jolovitz fan club president April 18, 2016 at 3:48 pm

On a side note, I must say how disappointed I am in our Pennsylvania Law Makers, and their decision to legalize medical Marijuana. We all know that marijuana is a gateway drug. Cruz16

• butternuts April 18, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I’m getting high right now on bath salts.

• The 100lbs mole on Kate smith's ass April 18, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Mason fucking sucks!! Wake up you brainwashed flyer fan nerds

• WIP Insider April 18, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Heard that Josh Innes visited Mr. Snider in his home and took a giant shit and the smell killed him.

• Steve Mason Elite NHL Goalie April 18, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I hope Jason Chimera doesn’t somehow score on me on a shot from the EMS behind the Capitals goal.

• The Stain on Martinez shirt since 1990 April 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm