RADIO WARS: Tony Bruno Calls Mike Missanelli an “Unmitigated Douchebag,” Says Missanelli Created Fake Twitter Accounts to Threaten Him

There are more gonads and strife in the body-riddled hellscape that is Philly sports talk radio. Tony Bruno, out of the fray for some time, weighed in on everything – particularly Mike Missanelli’s impressive ability to side-step negative consequences – on his podcast last night. Let’s watch the video and read the transcription after the jump. And then I’ll follow up with my thoughts.

The fun starts around 8:30

“[What 97.5 did was] fraud. That is fraud, ladies and gentlemen. And I don’t blame Pat Egan. Pat Egan was put up to this by somebody at 97.5. Mike Missanelli allegedly had NO IDEA that for two years a guy that he works with, for two years, he did not know that it was a white guy pretending to be a black guy, I guess to placate Mike’s pals who think he’s the everyman. Oh he’s a regular guy. When he’s not on the golf course, and he’s not hanging out on the Main Line with his golf buddies, or down as his estate down in Avalon, looking down on real people, he wants to pretend that he’s “down with the brothas.” He’s down with the black community. He’s everybody’s favorite guy. He’s just a swell guy. He’s not, he’s a douche. He’s an unmitigated douchebag. And I’m saying this for the first time publicly because I don’t care anymore. I never cared about Mike Missanelli from day one. He’s done things to me that have been heinous.

He has created fake twitter accounts to attack me, Robin, my family. He’s done it. I know he’s done it. We found out that he did it. He’s a fraud. He’s a jealous, petty, piece of garbage. And the fact that the gutless weasels Matt Nahigian and the upper management at 97.5 the Fanatic did not discipline anybody when the radio station was a national laughing stock. It wasn’t Josh Innes who got fired today for being an idiot, it was 97.5 that was being ridiculed on ESPN, on Deadspin, on every website in America. They were a national laughing stock. That’s not my opinion, that’s a fact. Every blog and every website has absolutely torched 97.5, and justifiably so.

It’s not because I have an axe to grind, I don’t care. I’m looking at this objectively. The fact that no one was even disciplined for perpetrating a fraud on a radio audience by pretending that a white guy was a black guy and calling it and going along with this ruse, and then allegedly not knowing about it? That’s fraud.

Mike Missanelli has the great, great ability to have a management that’s afraid of him. Everybody that works for his is afraid of him, because they need him. And when you need somebody and you’re bigger than your employers – there’s only a couple of guys in this city: Angelo Cataldi and Mike Missanelli have that over their bosses. Their bosses cannot survive without them. So therefore their bosses will tolerate anything that they do…When you have the power that your bosses are afraid of you, then they will not discipline you no matter what you do.

Mike Missanelli is the Hillary Clinton of sports talk radio. He can have 18,000 scandals, he can commit crimes, fraud, take money from people, have people show up dead, and nothing bad ever happens to him. You can quote me. He’s the Hillary Clinton of sports talk radio. He’s a teflon don, though he ain’t even a don, he thinks he is because he watches all those stupid mob shows…

I have no inetntion of going back to 97.5 or WIP, so it’s not that I’m looking for a job…they could call me and offer me a billon dollars, ten billion dollars, and I would never work for 97.5 the Fanatic, Matt Nahigian, or WIP ever again.

And the reason that Josh Innes was fired – I’ll give you that – Josh Innes was the last guy I worked with. The reason he was fired today? Because CBS is trying to unload its radio properties. 97.5 was already unloaded, Greater Media sold out to Beasley, so they don’t want anything to interfere with the potential purchase of a radio property. So what do you do? You start disciplining people because you’re worried that a potential suitor.”

Bruno has had a longtime stalker through various social media accounts and, it is believed, our comment section. I’ve heard these charges – that it’s Missanelli – and have looked into them. I don’t believe Mike is tech-savvy enough to create multiple Twitter handles, using multiple email addresses, and tweet threats at Bruno while he is on the air. I also don’t think he would have absolutely any idea how to mask his IP address the way Bruno’s troll has. But, to my knowledge, this is the first time Tony has gone public with these accusations. Further into the abyss we go. NEED SOME MUSIC:

• BREAKING NEWS August 25, 2016 at 8:54 am

Has been with a podcast rants about guy with #1 rated sports talk show in town.

• Once Ate A Stripper's Brother's Asshole at Cheerleaders August 25, 2016 at 8:57 am

Except that has been went out on top of the #1 rated sports talk show you are insinuating he is jealous of.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:50 pm

who cares / steve fredericks danced naked with a hockey mask covering his junk on Steve+Mike [ S+M= ] [ appropriately enough / called ] show at Philly Rock back in the day / way
        PR=PHILLY ROCK
        lol

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:50 pm

[ IM REPLYING TO MY OWN POST ]
          [ WTF ]

SF=STEVE FREDERICKS [ SF=SAN FRANCISCO ]

I forgot to include
          LOL

• It's true August 25, 2016 at 9:00 am

• Rob August 26, 2016 at 11:05 am

Mike has been pretending to be a brother since he started. He plays the race card every show that doesn’t have a legitimate SPORTS story. Unlistenable.

• blah August 26, 2016 at 3:12 pm

I agree wholeheartedly that Missanelli is a douchebag and should be booted off the air.. unfortunately Bruno is as well..

• don schmolenski August 25, 2016 at 9:19 am

Let me just say this, Mike Miss is a fucking radio icon, ok. This fat slob Josh Innz and his wanabe side kick Tony Bruno tried to compete against him and got their asses handed to them.

• Captain Obvious August 25, 2016 at 9:31 am

…but they didn’t. When Bruno left the show, Josh and him were #1.

Josh is a piece of stool too, but let’s not make incorrect statements here.

• big dick joe from essington ave August 25, 2016 at 9:35 am

They won their first battle, Mike dominated the war.

• The real Captian Obvious August 25, 2016 at 9:55 am

Or steal a handle. Get your own douchebag.

• you're a fraud August 25, 2016 at 10:16 am

Can’t even spell “Captain”. Dope.

• You are an idiot August 25, 2016 at 10:44 am

Umm,, no Bruno was kicking his ass, that’s the fact, Dipshit

• Joe Mama August 25, 2016 at 12:47 pm

One or two month’s of rating does not an ass kicking make…

Ask yourself why Bruno left when he was doing well in the ratings? Cause Josh is such a great host? WIP is such a great station? Tony hates Mike, and has proven he will take every chance to jump on him. If you listen to Mike’s show, it is clear that he wouldn’t condone this, had he known about it. Not an excuse, but it’s not the host’s job to manage the producers either.

Tony is a without a doubt a sports talk legend, but the old, tired shtick of boobie jokes and sound effects just doesn’t resonate with the younger, more informed audience, and Mike’s show does. I think the line of people offering Tony jobs would back that up, along with the amazing numbers his Facebook show attracts.

Still legend, just a has-been legend.

• Hollis Thomas' speech therapist August 25, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Mike, get back to your radio show. Or don’t.

• Get a clue August 25, 2016 at 10:59 am

You CLEARLY are making stupid statements just to troll. Loser just like Missinelli.

• blah August 26, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Hi Mike, nice of you to join us to defend yourself.. an icon you really are delirious..

• john September 22, 2016 at 6:15 am

Don’t like innes or mike. But mike didn’t kick their ass. Quite the opposite actually. Josh and Tony smoked mike. Mike didn’t start beating them until Tony left.

• B ward February 6, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Really. He is a devils advocate even if you say the same thing he just said just to be an asshole.
        I got through once and he hung up on me because I didn’t agree with him. He is a bully and is always putting down everyone around him because he is insecure. I live when he is not there. Tony was funny to listen to and I miss him. “Peace out stunad”

• Ed White February 9, 2017 at 11:12 am

Yeah except Tony Bruno will be in the radio hall of fame one day. I don’t think Mike Miss is at that level yet

• not so fast August 25, 2016 at 10:35 am

except that it’s true….MM is a db, and btw, the WIP morning show ratings are higher

• Get a clue August 25, 2016 at 10:57 am

Bruno has done more in his career and in this city than Missinelli EVER will. #1 rated show in town???!! He was not the #1 rated show in his time slot. Bruno and Innes beat his ass in ratings CONSISTENTLY when they were on. Also, if he happens to become the “#1 rated show in that time slot, that’s like being the tallest midget in the room.”

• DID BLOW WITH NOONE BECAUSE IM NOT A SCUMLORD August 25, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Afternoon drive time is second only to the morning so that’s a pretty dumb argument.

• Get a clue August 25, 2016 at 7:40 pm

How do you figure that’s a pretty dumb argument?! Pissanelli wasn’t even #1 rated on radio during his time slot? Have you looked at the ratings?!

• Jay August 27, 2016 at 6:38 am

If Missanelli did not know about “Dwayne” he is a dope. If he did know, he is a fraud.

• Meh August 25, 2016 at 8:56 am

Can we get back to the discussion involving the color of panties?

• Mistake August 25, 2016 at 8:57 am

Is it true Tony was originally supposed to be 97.5 morning show host and not that pig Gargano and his illiterate side piece MCW?

• MCW August 25, 2016 at 9:00 am

That’s=what’s=trending=on=97=5=the=fanatic.

How was that?!

• EPM August 25, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Hilarious. I thought I was the only one who thought she is awful doing the updates.

• Jose from Norristown's Chauffeur December 16, 2016 at 6:18 am

Don’t be messing with my boy, yo.

• Beautiful, man. August 25, 2016 at 9:01 am

What does MCW even do on the morning show? The updates…and that’s it? Must be nice to have such an easy job and get paid like a queen.

• MCWs hard stops August 25, 2016 at 9:07 am

I (hard stop) have to (hard stop) make love to (hard stop) a 300 lb greaseball (hard stop) who reeks of salami (hard stop) and cigars (hard stop).

It ain’t easy (hard stop)

• captainfantasy August 25, 2016 at 10:17 am

don’t forget the hoagie get-up he makes you wear to get him rock hard

• Radio wars killed the blog star August 25, 2016 at 9:01 am

It’s sad you continue to give fat middle-aged losers more air-time than the actual athletes of this city you say you cover. Who gives a fuck what these morons think of each other. They’re fucking radio hosts.

• Alex Reardon's panties August 25, 2016 at 9:37 am

Most sensible comment of 2016

• Captain Obvious August 25, 2016 at 9:49 am

Uhhh Mike Miss and Tony Bruno have both been involved with philly radio, obviously if youre a sports fan of the past 20 years chances are youve listened to one or the other on BOTH WIP and The Fanatic..so I think if you really are a sports fan you would find it interesting after all these years Tony is letting his true feelings out on someone whos has been in the philly media for the last 20 years…not that hard to figure out people will be interested in this…

• The real Captian Obvious August 25, 2016 at 9:56 am

Uh find your own handle asshole

• Capt I. Repeat Myself August 25, 2016 at 11:23 pm

How many years has it been?

• Doesn't care about radio wars...at all August 25, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Right! This stuff is the worst…i’m biased because I can’t understand how can listen to any of these schmucks…listen to Spotify like the rest of the world

• Wait a minute... August 25, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I can’t listen to sports radio in Philly anymore, it’s brutal beyond compare.

• Bruno's #2 fan August 25, 2016 at 9:03 am

Mike Missanelli…

(long pause)

HE’LL get you through the afternoon!

• Chance- vp of the g&a Falcons August 25, 2016 at 9:04 am

Bruno needs to come out of retirement and take back his title . Let’s fucking go

• Hollis Thomas Stream of Consciousness August 25, 2016 at 9:05 am

Who doesn’t think Mike is an douchebag? Thought this was general knowledge.

I’ll see myself out.

• Get a calendar tank August 25, 2016 at 9:09 am

This is not General Knowledge Wednesday

• Joseph Cordell, Esquire August 25, 2016 at 9:06 am

Breaking news: Tony Bruno only takes three paragraphs to get his Republican agenda into the conversation.

Is he correct someone at 97.5 should have been reprimanded with at least a suspension? Yes. Does he sound petty and bitter also? Yes.

• BY THE WAY.... August 25, 2016 at 5:30 pm

… Unless you’re in Missorah or Illinois. I’m not lahcsensed in your state. But that’s ok. Our attorneys in your state are.

• I'm from Missorah August 25, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Thanks for the reminder.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:18 pm

LMAO I HAVE A ” NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA ” TO GET IN AND ALSO IM ITALIAN LIKE TONY
      I CAN RELATE
      HE’S SMART THOUGH
      AND DOESN’T GET ANY CREDIT
      HE USED TO GET RIPPED BY AL / ANGELO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK IN THE DAY FOR TAKING DAYS OFF WHEN THERE WAS SNOW OR ICE
      HIS EXCUSES WERE CLASSIC / SO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      LMAO
      ALSO, HE CUT DOWN A TREE IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW AT THE OLD WIP STUDIOS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE SKYLINE AND THE POLICE SHOWED UP

CURRENTLY, IM FEEDING BIRDS IN MY YARD AT 17TH / ALLEGHENY [ GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY IM LIVING HERE ]
      IM ” ORIGINAL ” / LONG STORY

ANYWAY, THIS IS IN AN EFFORT TO OVERSPREAD THE ENTIRE CITY WITH BIRDS FROM A GIVEN LOCATION
      – BY DUMPING $30 / WEEK OF CRACKERS, ETC. OUTSIDE [ IM NOT EVEN JOKING ]
      I ALSO PUT $50 / WEEK IN TEMPLE DINER [ ON MAIN CAMPUS ] WITH NOTE ATTACHED ON TOP OF TRASHCAN
      I TAKE THE SUBWAY WEARING A GREEN BANDANA THERE EVERY WEEK
      SOON ILL BE MOVING TO CHESNUT HILL OR THE FAR NORTHEAST / RED LION ROAD BY THE WAY
      IM WEIRD / I SHARE ALL MY PERSONAL INFO

IM TRYING TO BE DOWN WITH THE BRUTHAS LIKE MIKEY MISS OR MG MISCELLANEOUS

HE SAID IN AN E-MAIL TO ME THAT I DON’T LIVE IN REALITY

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thug Culture Guns Down Scheme August 25, 2016 at 9:07 am

Kyle, what will you do when this is all over? Because it’s almost all over.

• Huge fan of CB commenters August 25, 2016 at 9:10 am

Not so fast there Chippah. It’s just getting started. WIP hasn’t even named a perm replacement yet.

• D'Swede from Waynesborough August 25, 2016 at 9:10 am

There isn’t much going on these days with actual sports. It’s filler until three weeks from now when we get to bitch about Sam Bradford and Doug Peterson.

So where the white women at?

• Nelson BUSTahlor August 25, 2016 at 9:10 am

The radio talk shows in this town are almost as bad as I am.

• Marcus Smith August 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

No, they’re worse. As in worse than me.

• Nik stauskas August 25, 2016 at 9:30 am

No sports talk radio host can be as bad on the air as I am on the basketball court.

My bad, 94wip’s Brian Hadad is an absolute atrocious sports talk host I mean nothing is sadder than a 50 year old white guy trying to sound young cool and hip, but at the same time hasn’t had a woman in years.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Brian Hadad and his sidepiece ” Battle ” are cool as %%%% dude / wtf ??????????

• Kevin Conley August 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

Hot guys please contact me

• step 3: make her open the box August 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

These are pretty strong accusations. It’s ridiculous that this has been a huge week in Philly sports radio yet nothing has happened of significance with any of the teams.

• gozo from LA August 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

97,5 is a joke

• Flavaa Flaaaav August 25, 2016 at 9:14 am

911 is a joke

• Mellow Mike August 25, 2016 at 9:17 am

311 never happened

• 7-11 August 25, 2016 at 10:25 am

WaWa sucks

• Kevin Conley August 25, 2016 at 11:48 am

11 guys at once is the best!

• gozo from LA August 25, 2016 at 9:14 am

the fake accounts were propbably MM’s producer

• Mikey Mush August 25, 2016 at 9:14 am

That’s 2nd level thinking, bro. Good work by you.

• Alex Reardon's panties August 25, 2016 at 9:40 am

Definitely sounds like the work of a pat Egan or Martinez . Cant see Mike miss wasting his time trolling comment boards and Twitter

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:01 pm

is this GONZO ??
      nevermind

I call WIP / wysp at 215-625-9460 every other day to leave messages on the station voice mail for the whole city to hear about [ not hear directly ] / I mentioned mike miss on there a lot and ill try to see if I can get everybody on BOTH sports stations discussing Tony Bruno and Anthony Gargano [ both Italian LIKE me by the way ] and Josh Innes and BATTLE / Brian Haddah for different reasons / Mike Missanelli is also Italian by the way, and ” battle ” is Brian’s sidekick –
      or sidepiece / Also, for those who don’t know, the WIP or wysp midday show has a ” times you’rs ” line [ – which I also call a lot by the way ], where you can comment at anytime basically about anything [ related to show ] / it’s supposed to be about their show, but I blend and incorporate other stuff on it / the number is 215-625-6550

• Hollis Thomas Stream of Consciousness August 25, 2016 at 9:18 am

Gotta ease up on the Crossing Broad guys. In a very odd way we have them to thank for Josh getting canned.

• Big Orange Cat August 25, 2016 at 9:22 am

Why does Bruno still have a grudge against WIP? Bloom is gone and Innes too.

• Nick McIlwain August 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

Just guessing, but I’m thinking he was promised one thing with the Innes deal, and turned out to be something completely different that he wasn’t comfortable with. He probably voiced his objections, and they sided with Innes. Again, just a guess.

• Once Ate A Stripper's Brother's Asshole at Cheerleaders August 25, 2016 at 10:13 am

He did say that WIP screwed him out of his bonus.

• Josh's wasted Wed topic list August 26, 2016 at 8:47 am

No, he said 97.5 still owes him 30 grand

• Jon Marks August 25, 2016 at 11:01 am

Can you get me Kathy Romano’s number? She won’t give me the time of day in the hallway. I want to ask her what color her undies are

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:13 pm

this is darian again / jon marks sounds like somebody else who’s still on the fanatic / am I missing something or do you have a blog / whatever you call it on a website to what WAS your own station ??
          and who’s Kathy romano ?? ray romano of everybody loves Raymond’s sister ?? can you get me Kathy griffin and Kathy Ireland and Kathy orr’s panties ?? LOL / sorry / im weird / lol / CBS=CALM BEFORE STORM / KO=KATHY ORR / clever like 50 cent aka FITTY / lol / Kathy orr’s initials are ” K . O . ” because she’s a KNOCKOUT [ CLEVER ] [ lol ]
          Benjamin orr was from the cars I think [ music group ]
          FCC=FAST CAR / CHAPMAN [ SONG ” FAST CAR ” BY TRACY CHAPMAN ] / TRACY MCGRADY AKA T-MAC / TD=TRACY DAVIDSON / she’s kind of hot / blonde also / lol +
          MC=MAGIC / CARS
          LA=LIBERAL AGENDA
          SS=SOUTH STREET / MM=MIKE MISSANELLI / SS=SUE SERIO / MM=MONICA MALPASS
          $$$$ **** BS=BROAD STREET **** $$$$
          how bizarre / OMC [ 1997 ]
          kotite would say ” that’s BIZAHHH ”
          doh !!!!!!!!!
          PR=PANTY RAID [ lol ]
          I could actually do better in more ways than 1 with this mail / or ONE / this was on the weak side for me / lol [ by the way ]
          MC=MAIN CAMPUS
          TV=TEMPLE / VILLANOVA
          that’s better / LOL
          nice
          lol
          WAIT I just remembered / jon marks you [ if this is you ] remind me of producer Greg Stocker of WPHT / I cant separate you guys for some reason
          / [ whatever ]
          lol
          I would probably get ” booed ” if I called that show by the way
          I could see that happening……..
          quarterback darien hagan threw the 1994 hail mary for Colorado
          Michael westbrook / not BRIAN westbrook of the DEADSKINS caught it
          he was black / im WHITE and ” darian ”
          lol
          DR=DEADSKINS / REDSKINS
          MC=MILK / COW [ LOL ]
          HD=HAGAN, DARIEN
          ET=ELECT TRUMP [ LOL ]
          DC=DENVER, COLORADO OR DALLAS COWBOYS

LOL

• sour shoes (baby voice) August 25, 2016 at 9:22 am

I remember when Ray called in to the first Bruno and Innes show and called Innes a loser with an annoying voice… You could tell Bruno agreed. Bruno been in the game a long time, he knows a cheeseball when he sees one. Good luck in the Midwest Innes, they like fat people out there.

• hit em with the hein August 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

Innes never expected to be called out like that. He was so accustomed to good Midwest manners, he never recovered from Ray. He was way too soft for the Philly market.

• apples August 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

Bruno Vs Mike Miss from 2-6 would be a great battle.

• Big time tommy August 25, 2016 at 9:28 am

Mike Miss would destroy him. WIP needs Eskin and Bruno to compete with Mike. Mike is just too strong. Innes learned that the hard way.

• seriously? August 25, 2016 at 9:50 am

Mike is about as average as you can get. Boring, predictable radio.

He is strong only because his competition was weak. Put somebody good on WIP and Mike is in 2nd place out of 2 AGAIN.

Being big in talk radio in this city is the ol’ tallest midget in the circus.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Bruno should be on Saturday mornings with Eskin / somebody call either 215-625-6550 or 215-625-9460 to suggest this
            [ leave message ]

Actually, im not sure that’s the best idea / im not thinking this through, but I guess it might be ok

• Nick McIlwain August 25, 2016 at 9:23 am

I’d love to have Tony back at WIP doing afternoon drive time. I think he’d give Mike a run for his money. I could do without all the sound drops, but other than that he is a good listen.

• Tony Bruno August 25, 2016 at 10:19 am

If you took away my sound drops, what would you be left with?

• Ann Iverson August 25, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Did Tawanna Tell You Dat!!!!

• heheheh August 26, 2016 at 3:07 am

hehehehehe

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:44 pm

no way / sound drops make the show better / they also do that on mike’s show by the way
      – which makes HIS [ mike’s ] show better

• 2nd level thinker August 25, 2016 at 9:23 am

Am I the only one wondering if Jose from Norristown is a fraud too?

• What up? August 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

It’s time for Pat Egan Action, yo

• Josh Innes: Gone but forgotten August 25, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I have been thinking about this for a couple days now. I don’t know a single Spanish guy who watches hockey. If he disappears from the call-in rotation we’ll know he was fake, yo.

• Ron Bowman is an ape August 26, 2016 at 11:52 am

Pretty sure all the ethnic cake are fake. Vicente, the Indian guy etc. All about making Miss Mike the “everyman” character and hiding his true Main Line self. Did you hear about how rough his childhood in Bristol was? Ask him about it sometime.

Hope Mike gets AIDS or cancer.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:35 pm

why is Philadelphia so negative even to radio hosts ??

by the way I still think the Phillies could have a great season, in spite of the road trip [ west coast ]

• Got my dick sucked on Wednesday 6/8/16 at center city sips August 25, 2016 at 9:23 am

So it looks like that pos Mike miss drove Bruno out of radio because of this nonsense. Nothing I miss more than listening to Bruno and Mayes from 10-12 in work

• neurologist August 25, 2016 at 9:26 am

Sorry to hear about your brain injury

• Robin austin August 25, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Bruno and Mayes was the best!! Ellis not so much.

• Josh's wasted Wed topic list August 26, 2016 at 8:53 am

This. Bruno, Mays, and the producer who hates the Flyers was the best show on radio for however many months it went.

I would donate if it could help make it happen. But I listened to Tony’s podcast, so it’s not happening

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I thought Bruno+mayes were 10-2
      did they switch to 10-noon ??
      I forget
      Rob Ellis and Jody Mac [ separate ] are great by the way also

• steve fredericks (hey how you doing?) August 25, 2016 at 9:26 am

will someone from his camp eventually come out and say missannelli did know Dwayne was Pat ? I mean he had to know…..right?

• FETUS MYRTETUS August 25, 2016 at 9:28 am

This is the fetus of Jason Myrtetus. I’m still in my mother’s womb, but when I get MY first car, I’m gonna run down Innes and Bruno.
    Uncle Mikey Miss did nothing wrong.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Jason myrtetus was a carbon copy of Rob Ellis when they both were on the other station [ WYSP ] I thought by the way

• The meat locker is the worst radio August 25, 2016 at 9:29 am

It’s beyond boring. Marks and MCW don’t say a thing. They don’t take callers. It’s just fat Gargano slobbering all over Baldy and Via, a fringe special teams player who is only known for one celebration. Oh let’s bring in Matt Rhule too. Another person for Gargano to wet his 50 in waist pants. Who the hell thought this is good radio?

• Take the meat locker out behind the shed August 25, 2016 at 10:20 am

I’m gonna have to unfortunately agree. When it first started I liked the meat locker. The points you brought up are true, and now it sucks.
      Like today’s episode, it was talking heads. Not engaging whatsoever (for me at least)

• Maybe August 25, 2016 at 10:22 am

It’ll pick up steam once again during the regular season

• Ron Bowman is an ape August 26, 2016 at 11:54 am

Gargano is the ultimate jock sniffer. It’s embarrassing.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Vai had that massive punching the goal posts in New Jack City I mean the meadowlands
      LMAO

/ im laughing but that was really decent
      – and so was the return

by the way, I always type in chat rooms ” trump will legalize open containers of alcohol, professional grade fireworks [ for everyday people ], sports and riverboat gambling, feeding seagulls, dogs and smoking on the beach, skaterboarding / rollerblading on the boardwalk, and hookers [ LOL ] / im not joking !!!!!!!!!
      or [ im not joking ]
      ” [ im not joking ] ”
      / lol

• Seanjohn Brace August 25, 2016 at 9:31 am

Am i relevant yet? ugh…back to bartending 🙁 #brokeassoldman #unemployed

• darian May 6, 2017 at 10:02 pm

sean john brace ???

im so freaked out at this

” COINCIDENTALLY ” I always thought sean brace and john MARKS were the same person ANYWAY
      WTF
      eerie
      and what is this about ????

the stars are aligned or something ??
      wtf

• Brace's Back August 25, 2016 at 9:33 am

*CRAAACK*

Sounds like an expensive hospital visit soon, bro.

• steve fredericks (hey how you doing?) August 25, 2016 at 9:35 am

keep a list of his regular “callers” and see if they have called in after this whole mess. If any regular callers are never heard from again then you can assume it was pat egan or the crew.

• big dick joe from essington ave August 25, 2016 at 9:37 am

Anything on Dave Spadaro?

• GRANDMA CUZ August 25, 2016 at 9:40 am

I always loved Bruno, but wow. Dude just want ape. I highly doubt Mikey Miss would stalk him on various Social Networks.

Agreed on the meat locker – fucking awful. It literally forces me to turn off the station. Garbage.

FOR THOSE OF YOU RIPPING MY CUZ’ WEIGHT…DATSA ENOUGH….MY LITTLE CUZ LIKA HIS A MEAT – A -BALL WITH THE RIGOTTA

• steve fredericks (hey how you doing?) He hated when you asked him that August 25, 2016 at 9:42 am

I think the Leslie Jones hack has something to do with this….jus sayin….by the way have you seen those pics….? wow……

• Not a fan of Mike jerrick quitting drinking August 25, 2016 at 9:42 am

Would love to have beers with Bruno

• Kyle's obvious OXY addiction August 25, 2016 at 9:46 am

Kyle stop worrying about the radio slobs and go to rehab! Saw you on NBC10 the other day, didn’t look healthy man.

• Kyle's Killer Lemonade August 25, 2016 at 9:50 am

“….have people show up dead”

Always been a Bruno guy but don’t agree with him much here. Doesn’t help to bring out Alex Jones/Steve Bannon esque conspiracy theories that Hilary Clinton is a legit murderer haha

I’m not a Hilary person myself but I can’t wait to see all the “WERE ALL DOOMED” and “THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS” BS once she wins in Nov. I think conservatives said the same thing in 2008 when Obama was elected and I’m pretty sure we’re not doomed and we’re all living our lives caring way tooooo much about Philly radio non-sense.

• look it up August 25, 2016 at 10:23 am

Stock market hit record highs during Clinton and Obama presidencies. Rethuglicans were crying all the way to the bank.

• ooh stock market - great for 1% August 25, 2016 at 3:02 pm

most people wont deny democrats are good at getting the super rich richer while sending jobs over seas (thanks NAFTA and other shit trade agreements)

• joe blow August 26, 2016 at 12:45 pm

You are an idiot. The stock market involves everyone with a retirement plan/401K.

• darian May 6, 2017 at 9:26 pm

LA=LIBERAL AMERICA
        ET=ENGLISH TEACHER
        PS=POLITICAL SUBJECT
        LA=LATIN AMERICA

lol

• Breaking news August 25, 2016 at 9:52 am

94.1 will be going back to a Classic Rock station starting Monday.

• 6'1" 205lbs August 25, 2016 at 9:53 am

I wouldn’t be surprised

• Reggie Noble August 25, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Kids Chris would END Missanelli if they had the balls to bring him back

• darian May 6, 2017 at 10:00 pm

im not sure about missanelli but kid chris was mean to me

they told me to ONLY call scotty+alex

they were more bullies to me than missanelli
        possibly they misunderstood me
        missanelli didn’t either

kid chris+spike BOTH treated me horribly though

I called spike back 10 years later after I mailed him on AOL in 2002 saying how I wanted to try out for the eagles and then called a fake bomb threat in 2004 to the eagles because I had nothing to gain or lose in my life at that point / depending on how you look at it
        I filled up the ENTIRE scotty+alex voicemail also+spike said that’s INSANE / people THEORIZE I have Asperger syndrome and im totally convinced that 9/11 was an inside job
        Missanelli has a point about the brothers though / the evil WHITE government, etc. made it hard for blacks
        or SOMEBODY did anyway
        it’s not fair for a team [ ” black people ” ] to start the game of LIFE down 21-0 before the opening KICK if you catch my drift

OK=OPENING KICK
        CD=CATCH DRIFT
        OK=OFFICER KILLED

im not saying just BLAME WHITEY like missanelli says, but come on already………….something’s gotta give

– and THATS only because I don’t think blaming ANYBODY solves anything

9/11 websites : spychips.com / DownfallUSA.com / HideYourGuns.com / RonPaulMessage17.com / StopTheLying.com / RonPaulMessage100.com / infowars.com [ ” OBVIOUS ” ] / RonPaulMessage50.com

• darian May 6, 2017 at 10:12 pm

kc=kid chris

LOL

he was entertaining, but Don+Mike were TOP, followed by either Scotty+Alex or Opie+Anthony

Howard Stern should be back on REGULAR radio by the way
        AND Sirius
        it’s time for radio to get SIRIUS about him [ not sure if that’s funny or dumb or neither ]
        LOL
        hahahahhahahaahhaah

[ IF THEY WERE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT HIM, THEY WOULDNT CARE ABOUT HIM BEING OFFENSIVE ]
        [ AND THUS LET HIM ON ” PUBLIC RADIO ” ]

• The Stain on Myrtetus' Shirt August 25, 2016 at 9:54 am

This is how Myrtetus saved his job. Had to take take it right on the chin, and I am the remnants of that action.

• Sean brace August 25, 2016 at 9:55 am

Na my mans be chillin on da web doin his thang on the podcast. Ain’t seen Bruno in a minute yo. But dats my man right there. Tony B, what up g ?

• No Shock August 25, 2016 at 9:56 am

You can tell Mike is a tool. He acts like a tool. He sounds like a tool. He pretends to be things he isn’t. He struggles so hard to be the foe…

He can’t keep a friend or a girl. His co-workers all hate him (see punk job they just did to him) (see Bruno) (see Eskin) (see anyone who ever worked with him)

He is a fake bully and a cowardly little old man with hair dye and pencil arms.

• Hollis Thomas Stream of Consciousness August 25, 2016 at 10:04 am

Can Mike just get a new theme song? Please. Both versions are god awful

• A new intro song is needed August 25, 2016 at 10:29 am

^^yes this^^ that intro song, with the kanye beat and whoever the fuq that is rapping (sorry if I don’t recognize the voice), has worn out its welcome.
      A couple wks ago, they ran a different intro and MM demanded the original to be played

• Beach front Ange August 25, 2016 at 10:16 am

Why is Josh an OUTSIDER but the 2 chicken wing Chowderheads are Millionaires? Says alot about thin skinned, never won a Supe fan base. Any news on Thin Joey?

• mayor of colwyn August 25, 2016 at 10:22 am

I knew Mikey MIss was a tool from day 1. he did a weekend show on WIP with Stan Hochman. everything seemed cool until a caller said that Mike wasn’t that good of a baseball player. Well, you could have said something terrible about his mom and he wouldn’t have gotten as mad. came off like a real J.O.

• 100% Agree with Bruno August 25, 2016 at 10:54 am

Mike Missanelli is a piece of feces! So sick and tired of his white-guilt shtick and how he always takes the side of the ‘brothas’ while on his soapbox about how unfair society is and all whitey’s fault. Every time he deals with a race-based issue, he pontificates then belittles all white callers with the courage to call him out on it. His whole radio act is fake.. Rather than have a co-host (his ego couldn’t handle it), he has a daily contrived banter with his producer on the sports topic of the day where its obvious both know what the other is going to say before its spoken.. Ugh.. Such a worthless anal fissure Missanelli is!!

• Dom Brown Rules August 25, 2016 at 11:23 am

Absolutely love Bruno. Wish he would come back to WIP afternoons.

Can’t stand Missanelli i stopped listening to him when he started to trash Bruno on his show. he’s so insecure he had to get rid of any potential competition even at his own station. soon Gargano will be his next target.

• EPM August 25, 2016 at 4:46 pm

When MM came back he was okay because he sounded humble and open. When the attacks on Bruno and Mays started it got ridiculous. Why go after the guys on your team? He’s become the one thing he hates the most: Howard Eskin.

Calling the producer “Martinez” was another ignorant thing. I see MM as the bully from A Christmas Story and Jason as his little sidekick who ran home to tell his dad when it got rough.

• demarco Murray Flight Tracker August 25, 2016 at 12:09 pm

“I’ve heard these charges – that it’s Missanelli – and have looked into them. I don’t believe Mike is tech-savvy enough to create multiple Twitter handles, using multiple email addresses, and tweet threats at Bruno while he is on the air.”

Kyle Scott defends his handler Mike Missanelli. No shock there.

• Samantha Bee is hot August 25, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Bruno for president!!!! Finally someone calling out that 97.5 afternoon arrogant hypocrite.

• The legend has fallen August 25, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I know Bruno has this Cult following but quite frankly I think his schtick is over and tired. I once was a huge Bruno fan but look at the position your in. You are talking about the number one sports personality in the city while your rant is heard on facebook live from a room in the back of a bar. He’s the one who sounds like jealous one taking shots at Missanelli ever time something goes wrong at 97.5. If any of his shows had ratings that stuck he would still be around or have a real paying gig on radio national or local.

• Get a clue August 25, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Missanelli is NOT the #1 sports personality in the city. So, by your very nature, then I guess nobody should ever retire?! Got it.

• Old Wannabe Govone August 25, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Mike Miss a Douchebag? No news here. Is his time up yet? I gave up sports radio last March. Best move I ever made.
    What a waste of time. Philly fans deserve better radio…..all complete garbage. I’d rather listen to Insane Clown Posse play CREED covers in a Chinese Prison than to Mike Miss’s misguided deushy schtick agenda. Josh got fired, but at least he tried to bring something new to the table. Mike Miss is the the one who looks like an ass clown with this Dwayne debacle. You know that was his idea and now he’s running like the Rat he is.

• denny falcone August 26, 2016 at 5:43 pm

deushy

• darian May 6, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Woodstock IV [ in 2019 ] is coming baby !!!!!!!!!
      get ready
      lol
      DD=DWAYNE DEBACCLE
      my tori spelling SUCKS
      im the only guy who’s attracted to her by the way
      lol
      tori kemp=singer
      tori black=hot
      lol
      immigrants need their seth / tom green card to get in our nation
      [ WHEEL OF FORTUNE BEFORE+AFTER ]
      Charlie afro Sheen
      Tom Cruise Missle [ capital M ]
      Megan Training Bra

[ trainor / Meghan ]

• tom the mailman August 25, 2016 at 4:09 pm

I always liked Tony B. I used to email harry mayes and ask why those 2 are not on for 4 hours a day instead of just 10:00-12:00. Harry replied he wished I was the PM. The absolutely worst radio was the Missanelli/Bruno crossover where Missanelli constantly argued with Bruno.
    But, truth be told, when Tony B allowed himself to get with Iness and put those clown faces on to mock Missanelli i thought that was as childish an act as I’d seen in a long time. I knew Tony B. was on the downslide.

• Benoit Balls Benjamin August 25, 2016 at 4:18 pm

I listen to Mikey Miss almost daily but he is a pontificating douchebag. 97.5 is a joke, cutting back on personel and broadcasting so many ‘best of’ segments.

• DSDM August 25, 2016 at 5:07 pm

I like Tony but there is close to a zero percent chance that Miss has stalked him.

It is hard to believe that Egan and marwhateverthefuckhisnameis still have jobs.

They tried to compare Dwayne to callers on Stern’s show. It made no sense.

• a girl August 25, 2016 at 7:09 pm

It makes the most sense that the stalker would be Egan or someone who knew that callers were fake….
    And didn’t Bruno just say the same thing Josh did just with less …vigor and….public archived picture of Al Joleson?

• Sporting Wood August 25, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Now with Innes out of the way, maybe Tony can come back to WIP. He’s better than ANYONE at either WIP or 97.5, with the possible exception of Jody Mac.

• Josh's wasted Wed topic list August 26, 2016 at 9:09 am

Jody Mac sucks. Knows jack shit about football.

Probly the most annoying voice ever heard on WIP. AND hes a scumbag Cowgirls fan.

• Racks August 27, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Hey fuckwad, Jody Mac is a fellow SUNY Albany Great Dane alum. He has forgotten more about sports than everything and anything you’ll ever get into your pea-sized brain.

• Huge fan of Tony Bruno's podcast August 26, 2016 at 8:14 am

Why was the clip taken down? I wanted to hear his RWNJ rant again.

• BRUNO'S SCOOTER August 27, 2016 at 6:58 pm

I miss riding to Bala Cynwyd.

• Harry's sectional August 30, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Anyone know how to remove vodka cran and senen stains

• Harry's sectional August 30, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Anyone know how to remove vodka cran and senen stains?

• Mike Jerrick August 30, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Yes I am black it’s just the lighting at FOX

• darian May 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm

alex holley [ mike jerrick’s partner ] looks like Mila Kunis !!!!!!!!!!!
      LMAO
      and sue serio is thicky thick

damn she’s sexy and either Italian [ like me ] or irish
      Alicia Vitarelli is Italian and foxy also / resembles Snookie and Kim Kardashian
      or Kim car TRASH ian

take your trash and park your car to / on the curb
      LOL !!!!!!!!

Cecily Tynan looks like / separated at birth [ I mean ] or resembles Cameron Diaz and somebody else / either Kelly Ripa or Karen Rogers or…………….whatever im not thinking straight now
      gotta lay off the brew
      lol

• Doug Collins August 30, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Innes fired??? That’s a huge loss…

• Dutch August 30, 2016 at 10:08 pm