The Phillies Will Watch Tim Tebow’s Workout Next Week

"I baseball now." Photo Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

The Phillies will be in attendance at Tim Tebow’s desperate plea for attention baseball workout next week. According to Ryan Lawrence, “the Phillies will be among the 20-some teams that will reportedly watch Tebow’s baseball workout.” Whoever those ten-or-so teams not making the trek are, they’re the smart ones. Though honestly, if you want a way to sell Double-A or Single-A tickets and get some immediate PR, there’s no reason the Phils couldn’t take a flier on him. That’s exactly what Tebow is banking on. He’ll sell tickets, get headlines, and keep his name in the press. Such is the Tebow way.

And honestly, I wouldn’t mind writing a daily “Tim Tebow Double-A Strikeout Tracker” post, so let’s get him, Phils.

• The Coggin Toboggan August 24, 2016 at 11:19 am

Tebow’s new agent gave a “100% guarantee” that he would sign an MLB contract after the showcase.

• Brad Hamilton August 24, 2016 at 11:40 am

Mister if you don’t shut up I’m going to kick 100% of your ass!

• The Coggin Toboggan August 24, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Hamilton, did you threaten this customer or use profanity in any way?

• Brad Hamilton August 24, 2016 at 1:15 pm

He called me a moron, Dennis!

• Sean Brace August 24, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Who cares if he wants to play baseball, let him go after his dream of being a professional athlete.

Look at Nick Kayal, he obviously wants to be in radio and keeps on trying.

• Josh Innes August 24, 2016 at 12:41 pm

hahahaha. Nick Kayal. I figured he would be managing a Wal-Mart by now.

• Pat Egan August 24, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Ikr

• Thee official levi from Overbrook park August 24, 2016 at 11:29 am

If that little racist punk producer Jason Myrtetus and his midget trusty racist sidekick producer Pat Egan aren’t suspended from 97.5 the fanatic, for that little wiesel Pat Egan pretending to be a black caller, then I’ll personally lead a rally outside of their Bala Cynwyd office building against 97.5 for openly supporting racism.

And shame on you white people, for trying to tell me and other black listeners, to not be upset for them suburban punks doing radio blackface, and trying to swep it under the rug.

• jim's bike messanger friend August 24, 2016 at 11:55 am

so u either work at the station or you cant afford a Sirius radio…what is it?

• ERIC THE GAY MIDGET August 24, 2016 at 12:51 pm

I AGREE. MYRETUTS STINKS

• This is Evan myrtetus August 24, 2016 at 1:02 pm

My daddy reeks cause he doesn’t take baths

• Lamont hill August 24, 2016 at 11:36 am

Someone needs to be suspended without pay . Tired of this nonsense

• Marge Schott August 24, 2016 at 11:40 am

Hey all you darkies..get over it Ok? It was funny shit

• dr richard thimble August 24, 2016 at 11:51 am

I read this headline and all I can say is… wow Jim…shut the fuck up

• Kevin Conley August 24, 2016 at 11:56 am

I’d like to watch tebow “workout” if you know what I mean…

• Darren Finizio August 24, 2016 at 12:01 pm

• Randy the ram August 24, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Most liberal dems have no idea what shariah law is

• Jim Gardner August 24, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Well, as a gay man, I too struggle with this topic.

• Mike Schmidt August 24, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Your wife is hot!

• sheckler August 24, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Holy fuck I just googled her – yes she is… How did he land a broad like that? I assume it has to be a second marriage?

• Jim Goldman August 24, 2016 at 1:08 pm

I make over 3 mil a year. That will buy you some primo ass.

• Your Mom August 24, 2016 at 1:03 pm

His agent specifically said they aren’t interested in any minor league deal by a team that is looking to sell tickets.. do some research before you write shit. you and Kyle are both dopes, like, absolute clueless dopes.. and unfunny to boot.

• Tim Tebow's Agent August 24, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Of course, when I get no offers at all after this tryout, I’ll gladly whore out the holy roller for whatever I can get.

• I dont come here for the politcal views of biggots, racists and scumbags of Philly August 24, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Tired of the conservatives on here acting like they know something. All you do, is regurgitate the same shit you hear on Fox news outlets….

Darren, are you f ucking kidding me with this? “Serious question for any liberal democrat… How can you support women and gays, and still support muslims and sharia law?

What the hell is wrong with people like you? Republicans are the scorn of the Earth.

• Donald Trump August 24, 2016 at 1:09 pm

He’s right. We are.

• Darren August 24, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Ok but you still haven’t given an intelligent answer to the question.

• Darren August 24, 2016 at 1:12 pm

I think it’s because you have no answer and you have no idea what sharia law is.

• I dont come here for the politcal views of biggots, racists and scumbags of Philly August 24, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Darren, its just not an intelligent question. You are making assumptions that, because my views politically, aren’t in-line w/ yours, that I must follow the Quran ( the Muslim Bible). I’m catholic, why would I agree with the laws of the Quran? That, because I am NOT a woman hater and chauvinist who gets off on degrading woman and bashing gay people, that I feel its ok to chop off a thiefs hand, or stone a woman to death for making eye contact w/ someone from the opposite sex? I am fully aware of Sharia Law , Darren. Its disgusting and in IMO has zero place in the Western world. What ever the camel jockies want to do w/each other in there little plot of sand over there.. is ok by me, but f uck you for insinuating that because I support women and the democratic party, that i also must believe in sharia law….LOL you’re funny.

• Kevin Conley August 24, 2016 at 1:13 pm

I’d like to regurgitate you, if you know what I mean….

• Concordville Nissan August 24, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Well hello dare Jason…we need to axe you to call us abouts your endorseament deal wit us

• a August 24, 2016 at 2:12 pm