Jason Kelce Asks Carson Wentz If He’s a Robot, Tells Him He’s Playing Madden Out There

Kyle Scott - September 28, 2016

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD THE LOVE FEST. I TOLD YOU THE TOUCHDOWN TO SPROLES LOOKED LIKE A MADDEN PLAY. STILL-EVERYMAN JASON KELCE THINKS SO TOO.

Here’s a clip from I don’t know where in which Kelce asks Wentz if he’s a robot and tells him he’s playing Madden out there:

Carson Wentz, fucking robot.

H/T to (@LFN)

• I think the guy who recorded this September 28, 2016 at 11:03 am

Was the lucky fella who won the tix from last Fridays contest on crossing broad, right kyle

• Mariota's week 1 INT September 28, 2016 at 11:36 am

Nope, it was me. I won the tickets.

• Josh Innes September 28, 2016 at 12:00 pm

That’s very shitty video and still pic quality.
        Good job Einstein.

• Really? September 28, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Seriously? Eagles stuff on a bye week? Who cares? Give me some Jim Adair 6ers coverage!

• Kyle Scott September 28, 2016 at 1:02 pm

I sucked a mans dick one time for standing room only phillies tickets.

• true story September 28, 2016 at 11:06 am

Mikey Miss…not going to like the f word being used here

• mike miss man of the people September 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm

The same Mike Miss who punched a producer in the face and had prior knowledge of the Dwayne fiasco?

• RIP Radio Wars September 28, 2016 at 11:06 am

It’s a shame kyle burned his bridges like Nick Kayal and we can’t get anymore ratings posts. I for one would love to hear how the morning shows and Middays are doing. I mean who doesn’t love film breakdown on radio, Baldy and Matt Rhule days, repeat topics, loud carnival barkers, and overall ignorance to the 3 other sports teams in the city.

• Josh Innes September 28, 2016 at 11:14 am

I really think the Nick Kayal thing needs to be addressed further. In what mind did he think what he said would help his career?

• 97.5 is a joke September 28, 2016 at 11:15 am

Unfortunately my friend, that’ll never happen.Kyle’s head is firmly imbedded up the rectum of that 300lb tub of lard(Anthony Gargano) and exposing the Cuz getting his teeth kicked in by old man Cataldi in the ratings wars is bad for business.

• Al Bundy September 28, 2016 at 11:38 am

?? I remember seeing the August ratings posted here, but everyone was on vacation for half that month anyway. We are still in September, how can you post ratings numbers that do not yet exist?

• Myrtetus is part time asst manager at hot topic (they do not appreciate his brokaw impression there either) September 28, 2016 at 3:15 pm

i agree. what other reason could there be for kyle to DROP HIS BY FAR MOST POPULAR TOPIC? With innes gone, all the attention falls to the morning show massacre….#bringbackmikeandmike

• something you won't hear phillys sports media say September 28, 2016 at 11:08 am

Kelce needs to concentrate on his own lousy playing. He blows!

• The Shark That's Going to Eat Kyle September 28, 2016 at 11:17 am

Did Carson ask him why he has to kill massive plays with his egregious holding penalties every drive?

• Jason Kelce's ability to block September 28, 2016 at 11:40 am

Dude I’m 275lbs trying to block a 325lb brother who can run faster than me. You want Carson in the hospital?
      That’s why I hold.

• Captain Obvious September 29, 2016 at 10:44 am

WHOOMP! There it is.

• Toni Bruno September 28, 2016 at 11:45 am

At least kelce’s snaps are on point this season . Not to be confused with snap chat

• SH September 28, 2016 at 11:28 am

I see this blog has become an all Eagles affair, much like sports radio in this town. A single stupid post about a Pittsburgh patch and nothing on the Ryan Howard vintage slam last night.

• Gargano makes rooting for Wentz not fun September 28, 2016 at 11:47 am

Sadly it’s true. And you’d think in a bye week, on radio and blogs, it would be a good time to dive into the other teams. Sixers training camp, Nerleans upset, Howards incredible run coming to an end, and Flyers starting up would all be reasonable topics. Not saying you need to ignore the eagles, but how about a little variety once in a while.

• Meisha Johnson looks like she dances at scruples September 28, 2016 at 11:43 am

Nothing burns mike miss ass more than a white guy saying fuck

• Pizza Mike September 28, 2016 at 12:03 pm

What kind of dumb fuck listens to mikey piss anyway?
      For that alone, your a dunce.
      And you can shove your whole ‘violations’ bullshit up your pipe!

• Bart scott is an idiot September 28, 2016 at 12:13 pm

You’re not your you fuckin moron!

• Really? September 28, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Connor McGreggor vs Phillys own Eddie Alvarez !!!! Msg !!!!! 11/12/16 !!!!!!!

• Ufc 205 September 28, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Great card. Definitely worth the PPV buy!

• Mr blonde September 28, 2016 at 12:22 pm

You can tell this team is excited to finally have an elite QB.

• Kyle Scott September 28, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Just jerked off to the Kris Jenkins Villanova poster on my wall. Yelled BANG! as I came.

• No that there is something wrong with that.. September 28, 2016 at 3:02 pm

This Eagles worship is the gayest thing I’ve ever seen.

• As a Rule, Rhule you leave after a good season at a shitty college. September 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Kelce needs to get on the Gargano diet.