Ben Simmons is Getting Closer

Jim Adair - January 10, 2017

Only a couple of weeks after he was shooting in the shadows at practice, Ben Simmons played some 5-vs-0 sets today and, according to Brett Brown, was doing cuts at 80%.

Brown said the steps are “small” but significant. I’d put money that he’s still weeks away. The Sixers, as expected, are handling Simmons’ recovery with the utmost care and secrecy. There’s no full speed, no defense, and he’s just running sets, but the clock is ticking. Hopefully it’ll tick quickly, because I don’t know how many Instagram pictures with a stopwatch emoji I can take.

• Zango is known to be beer can thick January 10, 2017 at 1:54 pm

anything on Jillian and Zangaro spotted hand holding in Ocean City last weekend?

• Sir rod January 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Poor Ben Simmons has the cuz curse on him after that fat fuck called him the next magic Johnson

• Tell me about it January 10, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Anthony Gargano is the absolute worst male groupie, I’ve ever come across.

• William Rhodes January 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Looks like Tarek and Christina split up. That girl needs a real firm hand and Tarek was just too wishy-washy.

• The dead end January 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Knew tarek couldn’t handle that . I’d be eating her puss in the bathrooms of the fop houses if I were him

• The dead end January 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Flipe

• Tony Bruno Sound Bite January 10, 2017 at 2:08 pm

• Ray guhn for president January 10, 2017 at 2:21 pm

Ben already got pu$$y all over him.

• My Name is Harvey Lauer, and I'm 82 January 10, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Music is a bridge between the material and spiritual.

America, lets do lunch!

• Steph Curry mcflurry January 10, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Harvey, what would you say was the best Christmas gift you ever received was?

• My Name is Harvey Lauer, and I'm 82 January 10, 2017 at 2:46 pm

My folks got me a little radio in 1940, and that’s the best Christmas present I ever got.

• Knock Knock Knock January 10, 2017 at 2:42 pm

It’s Meals on Wheels.

• Saw Carson Wentz prowling around 18th & Ludlow's finest establishments January 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Can he help tutor the dumb b*tch that was a half credit short of graduation or smack the little bast*ard that jumps in the pool? Or the nine people that all find the same damn kids toy. And who puts their home phone number on a kid’s toy?

• His blind wife - January 10, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Helluva damn good cook

• Soda Can Sam January 10, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Any details on where Jim is getting gaped this weekend? The usual?

• 97.5s horrible promos January 10, 2017 at 2:47 pm

“The prodigal son returns to Philly”

TO was here for maybe a year and a half. Its just embarrassing how desperate they’re getting since fat boy Cuz is getting buried in the ratings. Can we get more Freddie Mitchell too?

• 4 for 4 January 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Why you hating on Philly/Temple made Cuz? He’s legit, not like those New England frauds down the dial.

• William Rhodes January 10, 2017 at 3:05 pm

He’s better than Angelo but that’s not really saying much. Both are unlistenable.

• Earl "The Pearl" Monroe January 10, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I feel bad for you dopes that listen to sports radio… you’re quickly approaching the most painful part of the year. NFL Draft talk for four straight months! Every piece of delco trash calling in with amazing trade ideas or a way to move up in the draft. HOLD ON TO YOUR CALF TATOOS BOYS!

• More Joe Conklin Please January 10, 2017 at 3:53 pm

We have a beautiful redhead dancer from (wherever). Breast comment followed by “do you have a boyfriend”, followed by “So you want to be a wingette?

• T. S. Eliot January 10, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Cuz grew up in South Jersey holmes

• Ray diddy's struggle with cocaine January 10, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Last thing I want to hear about is the ducking past. Can’t these philly sport talk stations move on. Live in the present . Pussies

• Again they're bringing him back on January 10, 2017 at 5:37 pm

What’s next, another AI tribute night at the WFC.

• Tom Dempsey's toenails January 10, 2017 at 3:05 pm

When might this high-yella start playing?

• Draft Idea January 10, 2017 at 4:04 pm

We gotta get someone like Dawkins in the draft. He’s what a true Philly guy is.

• B-Dawwwwwkkkk January 10, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I’ll suck any dog-gone dick ya got!

• My name is Marshall Harris, and I am over-exposed on TV and Radio January 11, 2017 at 11:32 am

Simmons is a tool. “Savage” cap with a cat on his shoulder.

• Sporting Wood January 13, 2017 at 12:47 am

Can you just have a separate Crossing Broad page for all the Sixers’ posts, so everyone doesn’t have to scroll through all that fuckin’ nonsense?