Well Played, Phanatic

Kyle Scott - February 7, 2017

If you’ll recall, last month I criticized a third-party Phanatic book my son has. On Friday, a box full of Phanatic books and DVDs containing this note from the Phanatic’s best friend showed up at my door.

If anyone is wondering how you successfully win over sometimes critical (not of the Phanatic!) bloggers, this is how you do it. I’m easy.

• Slagman February 7, 2017 at 9:05 am

Damn. Bought and paid for just like Senator Toomey

• Teddy ruxbin February 7, 2017 at 10:00 am

Kyle, Jim,… who do you love more? Lena Dunham or Chelsea Handler?

• jim adair February 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

With out question, Lena Dunham. I find her incredibly inspirational how she uses her horrible naked body to empower women.

• soupy sales February 7, 2017 at 10:09 am

I know you are using Jim’s name ironically, but the sad thing is that Jim actually feels that way. Such a little beta male bitch.

• NAMBLA President (Philadelphia Chapter) February 7, 2017 at 10:08 am

Lena is a hero me.

• Where is radio wars?? February 7, 2017 at 9:08 am

CB is quickly becoming a parody with garbage posts like these.

• Gentle Sombrero February 7, 2017 at 10:11 am

FUCK THE GUY WHO KEEPS ASKING “WHERE IS RADIO WARS??”!

You fucking ask about it at least 5 fucking times a day and you haven’t received a fucking answer.
      Get it through your fucking head that your the only lame fuck who gives a flying
      fuck about fucking ‘radio wars’ and quit fucking asking about it you stupid fuck!

• #1 phils fan February 7, 2017 at 9:23 am

Pitchers and catchers in a couple weeks!!!!!!
    So pumped !!!!!!!!

• Jim Adair February 7, 2017 at 9:43 am

Guess which one I am in my relationship with Kyle.

• malcom ten February 7, 2017 at 9:45 am

your such a chazer

• PhilliesFan February 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

And that’s why the Phanatic is the best! Go Phillies!

• Where is radio wars?? February 7, 2017 at 10:06 am

Just because I jerked off my bunkmate at summer camp doesn’t make me gay.

• Drew holiday is coming to philly for a physical February 7, 2017 at 10:11 am

How come there is no outrage over Connor barwin wearing a Falcons shirt at the super bowl??

• maybe because February 7, 2017 at 10:20 am

he wont be wearing a eagles jersey next year and isn’t it Jrue?

• Anything ... February 7, 2017 at 10:29 am

…on the following being offered to CB subscribers??

“receive discounts, and increase your chances to win great prizes like tickets and signed memorabilia.”

Still waiting for that signed memorabilia, Kyle. Cannot wait any longer. The suspense is killing me.

• Local Cheap Guy Gets Free Stuff February 7, 2017 at 11:50 am