These Are The Winning Brackets

Kyle Scott - March 16, 2017

That’s my bracket. Yeah, I know. Virginia has one of the best defenses in the country, played the fourth toughest SOS, and nearly and should’ve beat Villanova at the Wells Fargo Center in January. They worry me more than anyone before the Final Four.

Side note: UCLA doesn’t make it out of the first weekend. Lonzo Ball will me-first something and cost his team late in a game. His dad will go ALL OVER TV and make excuses for it.

Here’s Jim’s bracket (OH HE’S GOING TO BE SO MAD WHEN BALL DOES SOMETHING STUPID AND SELFISH):

Voila_Capture 2017-03-16_11-59-00_AM

• Josh Hart March 16, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Trying the reverse bullshit. Not working.

• BRAD THE 24 YEAR OLD TINDER STUD March 16, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Anyone wanting to take advantage of me, meet you at the packer av chickies at 6pm.
      I do double and triple teams.

• Joe Younes March 16, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Adam Reigner dating Reeyha Houghes?

• Jay Wright is an empty suit March 16, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Truth be told.

• sheet of integrity March 16, 2017 at 12:20 pm

do mike and mike still do that stupid thing

• johnmatrix March 16, 2017 at 12:32 pm

hey greenie?

• Big phillies fan March 16, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Is Nap Nanny going to ever post again? I mean, isn’t she the Phillies beat writer?

• Brandi Dillervaney March 16, 2017 at 12:33 pm

She only contributes when she’s constipated…per her contract.

• Leslie's son who somehow survived sleeping in the nap nanny March 16, 2017 at 1:38 pm

So the shit she takes during the constipation is the dump she drops here on CB.com?

• Princess Jillian March 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm

March Madness? Let’s get back to me people. Did everyone see the article I wrote for CSN today kissing my own ass about how hard I work?

• The Shark That's Going to Eat Kyle March 16, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Lolllll she’s actually kept a bit of a lower profile since BoB got canned but then she goes and does something like that. Classic.

• Rhts March 16, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Low profile?!? You mean coming on for the last 25 seconds of Philly Sports Talk and then getting cut-off mid-sentence by Barkann shouting “OUTTA TIME, WE GOTTA GO!” isn’t for the A-List talent?

• Jillian loves Jillian Selfies March 16, 2017 at 2:03 pm

“More often than I would like to tell you, married athletes have asked me out, while other athletes have asked me to send them photos over the internet. Social media makes accessing people extremely easy, and I have sent countless messages over the years saying basically the same thing: “Thank you, I am flattered, but I am seeing someone,” even if I was single. As a young intern in this business 12 years ago, I never knew how hard it would be to manage those relationships, but more than that, manage how it makes me feel.”

good God I’m beautiful, people!

• Adam Joseph March 16, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Jillian is a 6 who thinks she’s a 10 . Chick needs to get over herself

• men of film March 17, 2017 at 7:38 am

Leave it to a gay man to give it to a girl straight. 2 snaps up in a Z-formation!

• Rubbed one out to pictures of Jill chernekoff last night March 16, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Who’s the guy that gave it to her straight, that she got her job because of who she banged/her looks?

• Dougie P's Appliance Guy March 16, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Doug has Kansas winning. Showed me his pool when I was showing him Toaster Ovens

• Serious Question March 16, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Can you explain the editorial process of CB that says yes to a post about a former Sixer’s appearance at a scumbag establishment, but writes not a word about the Flyers and their game with a rival last night, or some little tournament that started today? Explain how 90% of what Jim writes gets the ok.

• get a clue March 16, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Hey moron, if you don’t like the content, go to another site. Also, nobody comes to this site for the content.

• every reader of CB comments March 16, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Because none of us even knew the Flyers played last night until reading your post. No one cares about the Flyers right now. Seriously, no one.

• Sal pal March 16, 2017 at 1:16 pm

I agree

• This site went downhill went Jim was hired March 16, 2017 at 1:27 pm

I think the point of his comment is, why the fuck are there so many Sixers’ posts above all the other sports in this city? Did anyone care that Noel was gonna be at Chickies and Petes? NO. Write about things that matter and that are relevant, like the Tournament and yes a little update about one of the four majors winning a game couldn’t hurt. It is a philly sports blog after all

• Mike pussanelli March 16, 2017 at 1:44 pm

I think you’re an assface.

• skip survey March 17, 2017 at 7:37 am

you can almost smell the stepford butthurt oozing from this post

• Brad the 24 year old tinder Stud March 16, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Brad here. Went on a date last night. Started making out. Asked her to come home and was denied. Brad was a little taken aback to be honest.

It happens fellas. To the best of us. Brads got another opportunity tonight. Never give up.

• I'm Chad ... March 16, 2017 at 1:24 pm

… your Comcast technician.

• would love to watch okafor beat the shit out of jake pavorsky March 16, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Nothing on Flyers, Phils spring training, etc.?

• Chickie and Pete's - stall #3 March 16, 2017 at 1:57 pm

vanillanova beating St Mary?
    GTFO man!
    what’s wrong with you?
    Nova is just another over hyped pile of shit.
    They don’t even have a puerto ricans on the team.
    so there’s that also.
    It sucks to be a nova grad!

• The chickie and petes bathroom attendant March 16, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Not about the highhhhhhhhhh

• Jodie Macnow Morganti March 16, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Notre dame wins & my bracket is still perfect

• Jim's Ego March 16, 2017 at 2:26 pm

The sixers post v. flyers are not even close, 10-1 sixers, maybe higher. This site is weak