Crossing Broadcast: Panthers Game

Kyle and Russ discuss the Panthers game.

We recommend subscribing in Overcast, the best iOS podcast player, and using the Voice Boost and Smart Speed functions, which improve sound quality (for all shows) and speed up small gaps in the conversation. Download Overcast and just search “Crossing Broadcast” to subscribe.

If you just want to dabble and check out other great podcasts by category, listen over at TopPodcast.com.

If you prefer the more traditional players, here are those links:

[iTunes] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [RSS]

• Johnny thick dick October 13, 2017 at 8:04 am

5-1 , huge win on the road against the other top nfc team, in primetime, without Lane Johnson…… first round bye will be a reality this year. Fuck off to all the jobbers who said this is a 7-9 or 8-8 team.

• sal pal October 13, 2017 at 8:18 am

That would be every fugaze in the media except for me. My 11 win prediction is looking good.

• Big Win October 13, 2017 at 8:18 am

I think Cuz wet himself this morning about Carson. Also keeps saying kids. Sounds like a pedophile.

• Philly Sports Media is the show October 13, 2017 at 8:29 am

Anything on Swartz trying to take Doug’s job or Blount getting cut?

• Yep October 13, 2017 at 8:39 am

What about Fletcher Cox missing a few practices during OTAs?

• Ron Bowman is a dumb ape October 13, 2017 at 10:44 am

Adam too hungover?

• Where the hell was Lefko???????????????? (Kyle's Failed Podcast Venture) October 13, 2017 at 1:45 pm

He literally commented last episode that this would be a great post game pod, with all three hosts participating and discussing the Eagles / Panthers game in full detail. Stop recording the pod at the crack of fcking dawn if you all can’t be available, Kyle. I think you’re overvaluing the “morning drive’ download factor beyond belief. If anything, the “drive home” download potential is just as valuable, if not more so.

Lefko is the marquee talent after all, so work around his schedule/hangovers.

I use the handle “Kyle’s Failed Podcast Venture” in jest; overall I’m a big fan of the podcast (and all of its former iterations) but I just think time and time again you make very peculiar decisions that affect the show in a slightly negative way. I think you’ll get the hang of it eventually (as I do think the podcast will become a permanent success).

My 3 recommendations:

1. Hire an engineer to record the show to improve audio quality overall.

2. Stop recording the podcast at the crack of dawn.

3. Start the show with actual bumper music. It’s dumbfounding that you had a pretty legitimate/professional show opening song for years, when the podcast was more of a CB side project. Now that you’ve gone ALL IN on the pod 3 days a week, you do a cold opening? It’s just perplexing is all.

• Alex Fleischer October 13, 2017 at 3:38 pm

kyle you are so wrong. adidas is legit now. way above under armor