New Shirts Are Now Available!

GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT. And in-stock.

Shop now

Shop now

These will deliver in plenty of time for the big game. I would expect most orders to go out within 5-7 days and be received by the end of this week or early next week.

All shirts are printed on super-soft poly cotton blend. They are mostly true to size, but if you’re on the fence, go a size larger. Get one.

Shop now

• E. S. January 22, 2018 at 9:58 am

No 4XL?

• #5 mcnabb January 22, 2018 at 10:44 am

Homeless people wouldn’t put these shirts on! Jesus,these things are horrible

• Marc farzetta can't say the word jawn January 22, 2018 at 10:53 am

How much of the proceeds from the dog shirt will go to charity?

• Karma Police January 22, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Yeah what a shitbag move, “Oh Lane Johnson is selling dog shirts for charity? Let me steal his idea so I can divert as many of those dollars as possible into my own pocket”. I could care less about the shirts normally even if I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing one but that ‘s a new low

• Sam "Mr. Glass" Bradford January 23, 2018 at 12:25 pm

don’t forget. He makes his wife pack these shirts and use a shitty little PC setup that causes her to hunch over.
        I can see it now….
        Kyle and Mrs Laskowski year 4.
        Kyle: Hon, did you get those “The Process Year 7 and no championships yet” shirts packed yet?
        Mrs: I’m working on it, but my hands and back hurt
        Kyle: Funny that. You never were a hunch back before. And how did you get all those cardboard cuts
        on your hands.
        Mrs: Its your fucking shithole chair, table and chrome book laptop with a 11 inch screen that you make me use MF.
        Kyle: Now now lovechops, settle down. someone has to pay for lawn guy to cut our 1/30 acre and the $780/month payment
        on our A4.
        Mrs: Yeah me. Does you have Adairs personal cell phone #?

• Larry January 22, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I can’t believe people buy this shit.

• Tom Brady's Bloody Thumb Trail January 23, 2018 at 8:59 am

I saw CBWanker2 selling these out of a duffel bag on pattison…near the train station before and after the game.
      He had leg warmers also.
      I geuss Kyle is giving him a cut to buy a new rug.

• Big Dick Ang January 24, 2018 at 12:48 pm

DOG SHIRT charity/sham update:

The NFL also has a version of this shirt and has said they will donate the proceeds to charity.
    So we have 3 version of this shirts:
    1) Lane johnson – money going to charity
    2) NFL – money going to charity
    3) Kyle Scott Laskowski – money going to Kyle Scott Laskowski.

• Ice Hole Beer January 29, 2018 at 9:32 am

Any update Kyle?
    Are you sending that dog shirt money to charity (and by ‘charity’, i don’t mean you or your friends)
    like Lane Johnson and the NFL?