Phil and Russ discuss:
- Champions League semifinal draw (1:00)
- Did Real benefit from drawing Bayern? (3:30)
- Could Liverpool shock the world? (8:00)
- Serie A: Juve v. Napoli (20:00)
- EPL: City clinches the league (22:30)
- Mourinho goes on another rant (25:30)
- Is United an attractive destination? (30:00)
- Harry Kane’s odd declaration (34:30)
- La Liga: Atletico and Real jockeying for 2nd (37:00)
- Bundesliga: Bayern make a surprising hire (41:00)
- Ligue 1: Runaways (46:00)
- CONCACAF Champions League: Toronto’s chances v. Chivas (46:30)
- International Champions Cup matchups (50:30)
- Zlatan and the Swedish National Team (53:00)
- ESPN FC update (55:30)
- iTunes Review (1:00:00)
- Champions League predictions (1:02:00)
Audio after the jump:
Please subscribe to the show, leave a 5 star review, and follow us on Twitter: @PhilKeidel @JoyOnBroad
We recommend subscribing in Overcast, the best iOS podcast player, and using the Voice Boost and Smart Speed functions, which improve sound quality (for all shows) and speed up small gaps in the conversation. Download Overcast and just search “Crossing Broad FC” to subscribe.
If you just want to dabble and check out other great podcasts by category, listen over at TopPodcast.com.
If you prefer the more traditional players, here are those links:[iTunes] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [RSS]
I am a huge soccer fan. I know this podcast gets made fun of a lot because most American sports fans don’t like soccer, but I watch soccer all the time. Even as a huge soccer fan I think this podcast sucks. No real content. A lot of hyperbole. It makes soccer fans seem like huge pussys.
The Dems lose again. Lol. Trump sends his boy in to talk to that fat little prick Kim Jong Un … 2 days later they agree to stop making nukes. Did Obama even try ?
this clown sure fits the profile. illiterate and ignorant.
I’m no Trump fan, but it’s hard to say that he’s doing a bad job. Economy is up, employment is way up, crime is down, isis is basically gone. Historically, Trump will go down as one of the most accomplished presidents ever.
that 40% of this country are absolute fucking idiots.
No, Hilary and the Dems just like to help out the big Pharm companies and keep weed illegal so they can lock up black people and sell their opioids to everybody.
I was trying to decide between listening to this podcast and having people line up to punch me directly in the yam bag. I went with the yam bag.
I am admittedly a bandwagon EPL fan at best. However, I was disappointed when I looked at the lineup and saw no mention of the stepping down of Arsene Wenger???
I’m not sure who that is, but I’m absolutely sure it’s the same feeling the parents of Kinkead and Laskowski feel every day when they see this site.
Comments are closed.