Demetrius Jackson is Back

Photo Credit: Stephen R. Sylvanie-USA TODAY Sports

It’s another two-way contract for the 23-year-old point guard, according to a press release.

Jackson made three appearances for the Sixers in the spring and 10 total for the 87ers, where he averaged 13 points, 3 rebounds, and 5 assists in 25 minutes per game.

The Sixers are allowed to have two players on two-way contracts, so the roster looks like it’s set at this point:

1. Ben Simmons
  10. T.J. McConnell
  11. Jonah Bolden
  12. Furkan Korkmaz
  13. Zhaire Smith
  14. Jerryd Bayless
  15. Landry Shamet
  16. Shake Milton (two-way)
  17. Demetrius Jackson (two-way)

• 4 for 4 for life (all in on the cuz) July 27, 2018 at 6:32 pm

Do I need Sirius radio to listen to the cuz’s Saturday show on Fox?

• Meat locker 4 life July 27, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Just need the iHeart Radio App.

• 4 for 4 guy (all in on the cuz & the meat locker 🥩) July 27, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Thanks bo

• 4 for 4 for life July 27, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Ant calls the show “The Fellas”. Great radio!

• Ropes Guy July 28, 2018 at 4:47 am

I stayed up all night waiting for the cuz’s Saturday show on fox sports. Never heard it before but I know he’s going to rep south philly and keep it 4 for 4. Everyone loves the cuz. The show starts in almost an hour from now!!

• John bolaris from Avalon beach July 28, 2018 at 12:24 pm

Wish the cuz was on Saturday afternoons so I could listen to him on the beach

• Crossing Broad Eagles Credentials July 27, 2018 at 8:38 pm

^^ I don’t exist.

But this site will repeat what everyone else with access said on Twitter. Les Bowen. Reuben Frank. John Clark. Haha.

Can’t wait for Klinker to explain why they don’t need access.

• Phils made a fairly significant trade and.... July 27, 2018 at 10:26 pm

You assholes are giving me Demetrius Jackson news? Fuck you, Kinker. Shame.. shame…. shame

• Chief Murray- Avalon Beach patrol July 27, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Is Middleton son still active on Twitter? I have some nightlife pics of matty Klentak drinking heavily while going full force blast trying to get in this females pants . He needs to be exposed for being a lazy gm

• Bartender Matt July 28, 2018 at 12:10 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Heard from a couple female friends in the city matty dropped “ I’m the Phils gm” title to get in their pants . Lazy drunk needs to be exposed . Make a couple deals Matt & I won’t release the pics

• Elegant Elliot July 28, 2018 at 12:26 am

That’s the CRESCENDO!!!!

• Fo 4 Fo Bo July 28, 2018 at 12:52 am

New Meat locker hoagie at primos to celebrate cuz’s dominance. Best hoagie I ever had!

• Meat locker 4 life July 28, 2018 at 6:49 am

Got up at 6am to listen to The Fellas on Fox Sports Radio. Cuz is the man!!!!

• All in on the meat locker July 28, 2018 at 7:35 am

I like the idea of signing Dez. He’s pissed at Dallas. He’d be a good fit here.

• 404 - Page not Found July 28, 2018 at 9:14 am

Lol, love how Russ gets killed in the comment section for a post about a stupid take and they delete the post. No nut sac, stand behind your bad take Russ.

• Ropes Guy July 28, 2018 at 9:21 am

The cuz is killing it on fox sports radio this morning. He’s breaking down QBs, he’s got Wentz in the top tier. Cuz is a South Philly legend, keeping it 4 for 4, always repping philly. Baldy is up next on the show to break down training camps, I’m so excited!! I don’t know how this guy gets up so early on Saturday mornings after partying all night with swimsuit models. I’m so jealous of the cuz, 10 inch thick rod, shoots massive ropes on the hottest women, has the #1 sports show in philly and makes millions of dollars. Everyone loves the cuz.

• Meat locker 4 life July 28, 2018 at 10:05 am

Cuz is definitely hitting on all cylinders this morning breaking down the quarterbacks. Debating Lincoln Kennedy on Carson being a top tier QB was AWESOME. Cuz is so knowledgeable…and Philly to the bone!!!

• All bout da cuz July 28, 2018 at 10:13 am

Hilarious how they took down joys post…. lol.

• joylessonbroad July 28, 2018 at 11:28 am

And the reason that the boss gave was that “he didn’t read it 1st”. Quality abounds.

• An Inquiring Mind July 28, 2018 at 10:24 am

I used to be a daily reader of the site but my visits became almost every few months which is why I have to ask…..what’s with all the Gargano comments on every post. Are we making fun of him? Are we making fun of the site? Did this site criticize him? Did I miss something here?

• you must not be from around here, chief July 28, 2018 at 10:31 am

Cuz is what philly is all about. He brings his very large lunch in a pail nd he wears blue collars…now beat it

• Meat locker 4 life July 28, 2018 at 10:31 am

Making fun of Cuz? C’mon Bo, Cuz is a Philly legend. Not like those frauds on the other station.

• Contrary Point July 28, 2018 at 10:43 am

The Cuz was involved in a hit-and-run on Rt 73 last year. Granted he was a passenger and not the driver. They side swiped a NJ Transit bus. Angelo Cataldi always stays at the scene.

• Ropes Guy July 29, 2018 at 12:25 am

Don’t ever question the love philly has for the cuz. The dude has a monster dong, shoots massive ropes, bangs cheerleaders and swimsuit models, and is #1 in philly for sports radio. All the dudes want to be him and all the ladies want him. No one reps philly better than the cuz.

• Turn buckle July 28, 2018 at 12:32 pm

Nothin gets me more excited about football than the Cuz and Eytan talkin up Wentz and the Defense. Awesome baby!

• Reuben July 28, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Knowing that Ant is packin 10 inches just makes his show so much better. I listen every day. And play the Meat Locker podcast all weekend. Best in the business baby!

• The ghost of Ayton’s parasailing mother in law to be July 28, 2018 at 12:53 pm

The cuz is hung like a boll weevil and shoots dental floss.

• Fink July 28, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Na bro. The Cuz is 10 inches and thick.