Flyers vs. Penguins at Lincoln Financial Field

Photo Credit: Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports

It’s on:

Cool logo. I dig the two-color keystone.

Personally, I’m cheering for someone to hit Sidney Crosby so hard that he ends up in Lot N, where I paid $60 to park for the Guns and Roses show two years ago.

Time’s yours.

• Tickets will be scooped up July 23, 2018 at 12:35 pm

And ridiculously priced again. People like the idea of the game outside but the viewing is terrible at the venue. Even on TV it doesn’t look that great. Can you actually see the puck from the 200 level.

• SH July 23, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Man, when its the offseason, the local media really phones it in when it comes to the Flyers.

• Same result July 23, 2018 at 12:41 pm

4-2 Penguins

• The Flyers really like his size July 23, 2018 at 12:43 pm

He can’t score

• The eight year plan July 23, 2018 at 12:45 pm

But it’s bad when Hinkie tried it.

• Don’t get the cuz love July 23, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Can’t win with GM’s like Hextall & the Phils dork gm

• cuz is so Philly July 23, 2018 at 12:56 pm

He has a Flyers tat on his calf! come on it dont get bigger than that

• Seamus o' Cuz July 23, 2018 at 3:07 pm

I thought he had a fighting lepchrachaun on his calf?

• Steve July 23, 2018 at 12:57 pm

I apologize Kevin. I have made some cranky comments about the Flyers, and i know, that’s very negative. It’s just that the thought of being squashed in the 2nd level so tight that my balls are coming through my esophagus, only to think that their goalie is now only one or two years away, I can’t get into it in July. I only go to like 3-4 games a year, so I shouldn’t bring down the Phaithful who still wear their Propp jerseys ( And yell “shoooooot!”)

• Dante July 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Can’t wait to get my dick wet tonight in Sea Ilse Crazy puss down there. Chicks begging for thick ropes.

• you should hang with cuz... July 23, 2018 at 1:10 pm

and get his seconds

• Marco B July 23, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Nice, now the Flyers bros and their Delco GFs can buy each other $220 jerseys for Valentine’s Day and look forward to another first round playoffs exit.

• I Never Trusted The Process July 23, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Nothing worse than the “process” bro’s talking “how many championships the 6ers will win” when they can’t understand the 6ers will never get past the 2nd round and all the losing on purpose was a complete waste of everyone’s time.