Meek Mill and Michael Rubin Appeared Together on The Tonight Show

No Events Available
Spread
Moneyline
Total

76ers co-owner Michael Rubin appeared alongside Philly native Meek Mill on Tuesday’s episode of The Tonight Show with J̶a̶y̶ ̶L̶e̶n̶o̶ Jimmy Fallon.

Bob Kraft was there, too, but apparently just stayed off-camera during the spot, presumably to avoid questions about his Super Bowl runners up, the New England Patriots.

Meek and Rubin talked about the struggle to reform the criminal justice system:

Meek also performed the song “Dangerous” with Jeremih and PnB Rock.

Anyway, I’m sure the Eagles will come out to “Dreams and Nightmares” tomorrow night, and all of the 23-year-old white guys in the crowd will go crazy.

• KSL September 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm

A better picture of the eagles ‘statue’:

Lets all celebrate and brown nose Meek Mill-Convicted Felon!
    ALRIGHT!

• Que September 5, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Love it! Talking about reforming the criminal justice system. From a guy who couldn’t follow the terms of parole on multiple occasions. But hey, he surely is a poster boy for the perpetual victim culture.

• Ja Howard September 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Thesr are two large hunks of excrement.

• Jimmy the Greek September 5, 2018 at 5:42 pm

Members of the tribe are always exploiting the coloreds. Remember the old rock guys like Chuck Berry and Little Richard? Those people hsve no souls

• Hardcore 2 1/2 for 4 September 5, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Correct.

They’re easy to manipulate and get all riled up at whitey.

And I just love that all my favorite sports teams are owned by the tribe.

• Shart Shartveit September 5, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Meek is saying that the criminal justice system is designed to keep young minorities in jail. And you are saying that he is wrong about it because he keeps ending up in jail.

You did not really think this one out much, did you?

• Cj September 6, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Dont be a dick

• Target World September 5, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Correction: 23 year old wiggers.

• Alpha September 5, 2018 at 4:47 pm

This guy has like 50 different things he’s been arrested for and maybe 2 of them he was innocent of.

• Shart Shartveit September 5, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I don’t care for his music. But I love how Meek owns the Trump Dumpsters. They get fuming mad at the mention of Meek’s name. Angry white dudes crap their pants every time he opens his mouth

Meek needs to do an album with Kaepernick and Larry Krasner. And debut it on the Mikey Miss show.

• George Carlin's 5 words you can't say on TV September 5, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Uh, you feel the vibe, uh
    I’m deep inside, yeah
    You fucking me, ooh
    I let you ride, yeah
    At first you curved me
    I let you slide in
    Yo hips so curvy, you let me slide in
    Ooh, and it was over once I flipped you over
    Relation go or we come through just like Beyoncé, Hova
    This that Hermes money, this ain’t no Fashion Nova
    You said yo ex had you depressed and I’m just glad that’s over
    ‘Cause now you rocking with a real one
    And when I’m in it, you be maxin’ on a million
    And when I hit it back to back, you make me still cum
    I know them bitches hating on you, we gon’ kill them, that’s facts

• Donald Trump September 5, 2018 at 6:13 pm

I’m sorry but I like my mills strong not meek.