Report: Shake Shack Replacing McFadden’s at Citizens Bank Park

Now you can get a burger and shake while Gabe Kapler is making his 7th pitching change of the game.

From Michael Klein at the Philadelphia Inquirer:

Shake Shack — the New York-bred fast-casual burger stand — will be part of the lineup for the 2019 Phillies season at Citizens Bank Park, partly replacing the McFadden’s sports bar, my sources tell me. There’s no official word from the team.

While Shake Shack has concession stands in sports venues across the country — including one across the parking lot at the Wells Fargo Center — this outlet will have a larger footprint and will be part of what my sources call a redevelopment of the McFadden’s space.

McFadden’s posted this on their Instagram page on Tuesday:

View this post on Instagram

#McFaddensBallpark

A post shared by McFadden’s Ballpark (@mcfaddensballpark) on

End of an era?

Or overrated?

• Call me "Ed" September 27, 2018 at 4:40 pm

End of an overrated era…

• Jed September 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm

How long until MLB folds and we knock down CBP to expand the Lincs parking lot?

• Betty Krukker September 27, 2018 at 5:10 pm

A Phanatic City Child Care Center is what CBP really needs. With other locations, too.

• Fake cuz September 27, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Daaaawwww Dats a totah violation. Shake Shack is fugazzi. Bo, Primos is Philly.

• comment awaiting approval September 27, 2018 at 8:55 pm

who cares about this shit except fat slobs. Just watched part of the Cubs-Pirates game and they had a chick named Kelly Crull doing some sideline reporting, not a 10 by any means, but great chest and it’s better than Murph. Phillies need to get with the program and get that Taryn Hatcher doing interviews/updates during a game in some jean shorts and tops exposing some skin. they could get Teri Hatcher, even though she’s old as shit she’s still ten times hotter than looking at Amy Fadool’s jowls.

• taryn hatcher September 28, 2018 at 5:14 am

This is all part of my grand plan. Those nice greasy shackburgers will help DaFool keep packing on the pounds. PST here I come.

• Jimmy the Greek September 28, 2018 at 10:47 am

CSN had 2 hot piece of ass, Meredith Marokovits and Jamie Maggio and let them go. Amy Fat Dool is a disaster. When 95% of your audience is male, you need hot broads

• Marc farzeta September 28, 2018 at 7:31 am

Ima bring da heat!
    I may not have a huge dick like the Cuz, but ima spit fire.
    One.

• Fire the nerds & bring baseball back to Philly September 28, 2018 at 7:34 am

Cbp is dead. Fuck the Phils

• Joe Mama September 28, 2018 at 7:49 am

I Was in Boston 2 weeks ago for Pearl Jam and Landowne street outside the park has like 10 bars that were packed. Why can’t we have something like this? McFaddens and Xfinity live don’t even compare.

• Bob C. September 28, 2018 at 8:01 am

Eytan and I sat down together yesterday and discussed that.

• Zack Steve September 28, 2018 at 8:16 am

I did a lot of booger sugar and ate a ton of pussy back in McFaddens during the late 2000’s

• Fake cuz September 28, 2018 at 8:25 am

Daaawwwww Bo, I woke up Baldy this morning with a E A G L E S Eagles chant. It was clashic.