Bulletin Board Material

Photo Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

The Cowboys are 7-5 and have won four straight games.

They’re a pretty good team right now, and when you’re a pretty good team you have expectations. And when the Dallas Cowboys have expectations, they usually fall brutally short of meeting those expectations.

You know it, I know it, and they know it, but Wednesday afternoon Kamu Grugier-Hill went down a road you probably should not go down:

Well I hope they get the job done, but if you’re a 6-6 football team that just lost to said squad on your home field three weeks ago, maybe just save that one for after the game.

I cannot find the full quote from Kamu here. It looks like he was only speaking to John Clark, so if he divulged something more than a five-second snippet, only Johnny Airport has the audio.

• So Taguchi - Phillies Legend December 6, 2018 at 11:36 am

56 uneventful snaps on special teams during the playoff run. Take your ring and STFU…you will have nothing to do with the outcome of this game. He and the Sixers confetti guy must be best friends.

• Alpha male December 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

Hyphenated names make me nauseous.

• YESTERDAY December 6, 2018 at 12:16 pm

It’s me, calling…I want my story back.

• The parlay kid December 6, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Cowboys are a lock now. Why to motivate the cowboys for a no letdown game after the saints win . What a pussy

• EVERY METS FAN EVER December 6, 2018 at 12:23 pm

I third this FABULOUS idea!!!! <3

• Hextall's Glasses December 6, 2018 at 1:04 pm

If you think anyone besides the media and fans care about this sort of thing enough for it to make them play harder you aren’t very smart.

• Truth December 6, 2018 at 1:33 pm

If the cowboys need motivation to knock the defending champs/division rivals out of the playoffs and lock up the division then the Eagles are a lock

• Aaron December 6, 2018 at 1:52 pm

This team has been mostly trash all year and THEY want to talk trash against a RED HOT Dallas defense and a running back they have NEVER been able to stop when he is not hurt/suspended?

COWBOYS winning by 10 minimum! Really really stupid, and of course ESPN has it posted on front page…so its now national talk radio/talk TV topic of the day…