“It’s Just Getting Started”

MLB The Show

After weeks of trolling us, the “MLB The Show” Twitter account finally offers something useful.

Bryce Harper speaks:

“I just wanna win. That’s it.”

Welcome to Philadelphia.

Let’s do this.

(they probably just recorded a generic interview not knowing what team he was gonna sign for, but still)

• Steve Mason elite unemployed nhl goalie February 28, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Not true.

Middleton screwed the pooch.

This team blew it.

Harper will be a Padre – I mean Dodger.

You are trying too tell me the Phillies made a legit offer and Boras was just trying to get more?

Lies. He will sign with the Dodgers. Phillies messed this up.

• crossing broad investor February 28, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Kinker is the Czar of the C P

Mad skills

• Great day to be a 4 for 4 guy February 28, 2019 at 6:37 pm

Can’t wait for the Cuz tomorrow. Wish he was more active on social media so I can hear his thoughts on Bryce

• Stanley Roper February 28, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I hear ya. Me?, I can’t wait for the morning show. Tra Thomas and the bro gonna break it all down. Gonna set my alarm so I don’t miss anything. I love that morning show. Who ever put them all together, THANK YOU. They are kicking butt in the ratings. Morning Show, Mid day, and Mikey Miss. BACK TO BACK TO BACK. Thank YOU 97.5

• Pop pop in the am February 28, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Stop! You’ll be listening to me like everybody else since I was spot on with my inside knowledge.

• Bro February 28, 2019 at 9:17 pm

The Cuz crushes WIP all day everyday. The Cuz is #1. We all love and listen to the Cuz everyday!

• Bob February 28, 2019 at 9:27 pm

No doubt the Cuz is #1. We all love him and listen everyday!

• 4 for 4 -365 days a year March 1, 2019 at 7:13 am

Wouldn’t mind banging that97.5 morning show chick. Can never go wrong with the cuz. He’s Philly through and through

• I have one hope February 28, 2019 at 9:29 pm

That Harper flies into Northeast Airport in a private jet where a limo will meet him on tarmac so John Clark can’t get an interview. I am tired of security people at PHL giving him gate arrival time information. LAX has high end service for celebrities so they can bypass the arrival gates. Harper is definitely coming in on a private jet but is forced to walk through the airport terminal where Clark can harrass him.

• johnny airport March 1, 2019 at 5:19 am

Please don’t deactivate me!

• Harpers Mole Eye March 1, 2019 at 6:32 am

#34 is retired for that crack addict Halladay. The Show has got it wrong

• wrong March 1, 2019 at 6:36 am

It was only retired for 2018.

• Harpers Mole Eye March 1, 2019 at 6:53 am

it pretty big for a body builder

• Kenny the jet March 1, 2019 at 7:07 am

The Cuz is having Bryce on today!

• Which long term signing ever panned out March 1, 2019 at 7:09 am

Jamie lynch should be answering phones for Samsung customer service. Get him the hell off the airwaves

• Larry mullen jr March 1, 2019 at 7:20 am

No clue who that it. I only listen to the Cuz and Mike Miss. just like everyone else.

• Barney March 1, 2019 at 7:26 am

It was awesome how Nat Egg broke the news here first. CB came in about 25 minutes later.

As for Ingy, lay off of him. He is on disability and lives a very sad life.