A Video Response To The Villanova Loss

Photo credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports

Even the defending National Champions two of the last three years get knocked down every once in a while.

The next wave of National Champions.

• 40k a year March 25, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Do a video about Mueller report next.

Clown

• William hung March 25, 2019 at 2:35 pm

That little jalen rose looking guy on Purdue didn’t miss

• Michael Avenatti March 25, 2019 at 2:42 pm

I’m going to jail now. See ya in 50 years. #Basta

• Bye Bye March 25, 2019 at 2:42 pm

V for victory, ah ha

• My Take? March 25, 2019 at 2:42 pm

The douchiness just drips from you.

And that’s why no one like you.

• Jay’s Power Bottom March 25, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Nailed it! Total DB!

• Joseph the Saint March 25, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Went to the Trump school of taking an L

• Booooooooooo March 25, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Holy hell, what a smug j-o.

• Rand Samuels March 25, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Jay’s suits are getting worse and worse

• In The End We Win... Always March 25, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Pain time, adios liberals

• Kate Devlin March 25, 2019 at 3:06 pm

I’m here for you if you just need an ear to listen of a shoulder to cry on. Keep your chin up and know that better days are ahead!

– Kate

• Right over their head March 25, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Nicely done.

It’s funny when they don’t get it.

• Cletus Van Damme March 25, 2019 at 3:11 pm

This is dumb. No one cares.

• Fact March 25, 2019 at 3:20 pm

The more I see of Kyle Scott on video format, the less I hate him. Much love and respect for this video Kyle. Any updates on the Sean Brace situation?

• Rowhome March 25, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Anyone else want to hear about my take home EBITDALMNOP?

• Name March 25, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Kyle,

I tried to provide a humble and accurate reply, but it was not posted (for whatever reason.) Are you blocking people from certain IP addresses or what? I’m trying to help your ‘site’ be fair and balanced .

Thanks.

• Kyle Scott March 25, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Probably your IP address, yep.

• Matt Buttler March 26, 2019 at 5:22 am

Purdue exposed Nova, made them look like they didn’t belong in the tourney.

• Truth hurts March 26, 2019 at 8:35 am

My only criticism is calling collin the next white PG bc skin color is irrelevant but other than that this vid is spot on. I guess theres a lot of philly haters on nova basketball?? I wouldnt know bc i dont pay attention to them bc that literally makes no sense as they are a program that everyone and anyone with any sense of purpose in life or appreciation of basketball should proud of

Got steamrolled.
    Edwards was absolutely unconscious, poured in 40+ and couldnt miss, and 7’3 haarms great hands dominated paint.

Its not super fun getting blown out, but thats how every team we played in last years tourny felt. It was humbling but also not surprising bc purdue is a great team.

It was an incredibly successful season and one of jays best coaching jobs ever. Won another (6th straight?) november tourny, won a power conference reg season, a conference tourny, and a huge huge tense revenge win vs a great methodical st marys team.

“I mean”, in this day and age of college hoops, to accomplish all that after losing 4 players to nba (2 of which were not budgeted for), is fucking unheard of.
    Amazingly fun season. Booth and pascall are nova legends forever winning TWO national titles (unheard of) and playing in 5 straight conf tourny finals games. Legendary college players.

Already excited for next season, one of jays best recruiting classes ever, and the big question will be if 5star Quinnerly stays or transfers.

“Attitude. Humility. Hunger. Play for those who came before you”. Proud.

• The further truth March 26, 2019 at 12:03 pm

The one guy that no one ever mentions that get’s my blood boiling in Pavlov Dog fashion when I hear his name – Cremo. PRovided nothing, was given every conceivable chance for the longest time to contribute, and had one decent game (Uconn) the whole firggin season. It’s amazing where they did without what he was supposed to provide.

• excuse me... March 26, 2019 at 1:15 pm

…but here at CB we like to refer to Mr. Cremo as “the other white guard.”

the staff