Bryce Harper’s Knobs

You’ve seen these shirts on South Street and/or “down the shore” on the boardwalk. You can get them in Wildwood along with whatever other $20 iron-on design is popular in 2019.

Now the Philly “ill” logo has found its way to Bryce Harper’s knob:

He’s doing everything right. I think… I’m not sure if I’m in on the “ill” t-shirts, but maybe you are.

Happy Friday.

• prime time or slime time March 15, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Happy Ken Flajole Friday.

• How about the soft response to the crossing broad party? March 15, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Leave Philly to hit up a bar and drink in the middle of nowhere! And for 50 whole dollars?

Wow! Sounds great!

• Wood yi March 15, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Sounds like a cool event. If I’m not busy, definitely going.

• Will be fun March 15, 2019 at 12:58 pm

To go to the CB party and do 2 things:

1). Point at Kyle and laugh because nobody showed
    2.). Key the Audi A4 in lot w PA tags and baby seats in back

Has anyone gotten Clarity on where said gift card is for /to? Prob some bs time share company or 3rd rate airline.

• Calf tats March 15, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Nothing screams white trash more than an ill shirt

• So Taguchi - Phillies Legend March 15, 2019 at 1:36 pm

The Jersey shore trash ‘Ill’ logo, hard selling Trout about how great Philly is after being here 20 minutes, the ‘Fresh Prince’ theme song for AB music (ironically a song about leaving Philly)…..maybe I’m just an old curmudgeon, but it seems a bit try-hardy.

• The Dude March 15, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Fresh prince song definitely try-hard. However, when will smith came out at live 8 and sang the first line the whole crowd went fucking nuts so it might play well regardless. Now if it was End of the Road i’d be all about it… “You belong to me, I belong to you”

• JG March 15, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Those “ill” shirts will be on sale here within the next five minutes. That and another degenerate gambling post/ad.