Report: Eagles Working on Michael Bennett Trade with Patriots

Photo Credit: Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports

I think Jeff McLane beat Adam Schefter by 4 minutes:

Bennett was on Good Morning Football today, explaining that he did not want to take a pay cut and instead felt like he deserved a raise. I don’t blame him. He had a great year, but he’s 33 years old and the Eagles committed to Brandon Graham and Derek Barnett for the 2019 season.

Edit:

Alright then.

• So Taguchi - evidently A SJW NOW March 8, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Makes sense for everyone, I suppose. I never thought a year ago that I would be a little bummed about Bennett leaving, but he kept his mouth shut and played hard.

• Kristin Rodgers hearty appetite March 8, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Did someone say buffet?

• Barry peppers lonely hearts March 8, 2019 at 4:53 pm

eh, don’t really care about her weight, i’d eat that fat piggy’s cooch for breakfast lunch and dinner

• amy "lunch lady arms" dafool March 8, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Me 1st! I’m HONGRY!

• Ever see? March 8, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Amy’s big fuckin nipples? I’d slobber the sheet outta those fat ass titties. Plus she prolly lick yer azz hole later.

• Marky mt March 9, 2019 at 12:02 am

Would love for her to sit her big Ass on my face after a long shift at fox29

• Alpha March 8, 2019 at 3:33 pm

well, bye.

• Schefty March 8, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I’ve been told that Bennett isn’t the biggest name in the deal

• Elon MUKSKS March 8, 2019 at 3:51 pm

“I do not respect the CB. I do not respect them”

• Rhett hall March 8, 2019 at 4:11 pm

The man is always putting Michael Bennett down . Bring back vinny curry

• Jim Adair March 8, 2019 at 4:29 pm

My sources with the team tell me this is strictly about cap space. Bennett was a good teammate and played hard. The Eagles are freeing up space to bring in CBs and S. Leveon Bell is still very much on their radar.

• Sean Brace, national celebrity March 8, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Big ups to my homeboy Jim Adair! Always reppin Philly hard. Always breaking storylines. I gata bounce. Bout to get a fresh fade then head down to Mitchel and Ness to get some throwbacks. Holla!

• Edgar Bennett March 8, 2019 at 4:52 pm

My boy played haaawd….

• Kyle Scott Donald Trump Laskowski Jr. March 8, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Hey Kinker,

any news of KYle Scott Laskowski hiring a new 40Kslave at CB to help him pay off his
    real estate holdings debt?

• Sarah Huckabee March 8, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Shut the fuuuck up, lib’rul fuuuckin’ puuuuseee!
      Ah will suuuck his c0ck and finguur his tight little bull-oon knot, so go beat the f#ck off ta Liz Warren, asscuck!!!

• Mike Jerrick March 8, 2019 at 6:08 pm

You haven’t lived til you’ve seen Sue Serio drop a deuce out the window from the 4th floor onto Market Street. Its not so much the ‘plop’ that gets you as much as the suction sounds you hear. Kinda sounds like a pig at a trough.

• Too many nig-roids March 8, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Can’t let the darkies take over.

• Uncredentialed Kinker March 9, 2019 at 6:13 am

As soon as he said he wanted a raise on GMFB captain big dong Howie shipped his as s out to fun town in New England. Another don’t fcuk with the birds move here and we’ll played by Howie. We’ll get another pass rusher or two for sure. Not worried with Howie about to make some big splashes in FA.

• bye terrorist March 9, 2019 at 11:22 am