The Flyers Suffered Some Questionable Calls… Again

Image via Twitter

I’m not one for blaming the refs all of the time. Officiating is a tough job. Aside from having to keep up on the ice with the speed of play, maintaining adequate positioning for the best line of sight, and dealing with a raucous crowd, refs are the first to be blamed and the last to be heralded for making a call. In today’s Flyers/Islanders game, hockey fans were treated to one of the most egregious calls of the year. Check out this “high-sticking” penalty that earned Flyers’ defenseman Robert Hägg a double minor:

That’s right, folks. Robert Hägg was called hit with a double minor for high sticking WHILE HIS STICK WAS ON THE ICE.

That had to be the worst call of the day. The worst non-call? How’s this hit on Sean Couturier for ya?

You think he took it well?

Not only did Matt Martin hit Coots between the numbers, he extended his arms to drive him head-first into the boards. In my estimation, Martin either intended to injure Couturier, or he’s just a positionally-unaware fool. So yeah. Enjoy your Saturday.

• Dean Domino March 23, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Can I blame the refs for Ghost and Radko Gudas sucking?

• Nova getting stomped on like a project roach March 23, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Just saying

• Kyle Scott March 23, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Purdue’s is a tough out, they’re underseeded.

• Big thick juicy c0ck March 24, 2019 at 7:44 am

That was an absolute embarrassment. Nova showed a major lack of class , effort, and heart. It starts with the coach. Perdue will get crushed next game, they’re a bad team.

• Kyles gym shorts bulge March 23, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Nova gettin stomped yo!

Lol

• Rowhome March 23, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I know. Right?

Kids that achieve and with successful parents suck.

Trade schools and Unions for us.

• Fact March 23, 2019 at 9:30 pm

I never went to college. Started a plumbing business in 2005, now I take home 250k per year ibida…just saying…what do u owe in student loans?

• Fact March 23, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Ebitda… sorry spell check.

• Dom March 23, 2019 at 9:50 pm

So after taxes, interest, and debt… ur taking 150k home? Nice. Hope u don’t have kids.

• Fact March 23, 2019 at 9:55 pm

180. I own my equipment outright.

• size 8 boots March 23, 2019 at 10:10 pm

180k is alot. That’s like four and a half crossing broad salaries.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 4:48 am

Lol.

“Take home EBITA”.

Just saying “take home” means you don’t own a company. And you changed your EBITA number twice. You have no clue what EBITA is.

Anyway – all that lying and bragging puts you right in middle class (if it were true).

I do like the – “I prefer mediocrity over student loans” argument. Lol. Paid off mine in 5 years.

Lol. FACTS

• @ size 8 boots March 23, 2019 at 11:22 pm

More like 9 crossing broad salaries.

• Purdue is a tough out. March 24, 2019 at 2:12 am

Phil Booth is an NBA player.

• villanofraud March 24, 2019 at 7:09 am

GQ Jay’s next

• Fact March 24, 2019 at 7:22 am

In regards to Mr. Rowhome. I never changed my Ebitda number. I own 100% of the company, therefore I take home all the company’s generated wealth. Which is 250k, give or take 10k__ which is …… earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. So I can bank 180k each year. You wouldn’t understand, you probably make 50k , live in a shitty apartment, drive a shitty car, have a 600 credit score and spend all your money on student loans. Lol.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 7:24 am

Oh yea? Well you’ll be serving my kids fries when we’re on our way to a ski trip.

• Big dick lou March 24, 2019 at 7:34 am

College is not achieving. You’ll figure that out someday.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 8:07 am

An education opened a lot of doors for me. Doors an uneducated person could only knock on.

I guess you have a different definition of achievement.

Big Dick seems appropriate.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 7:44 am

An uneducated Rowhome imposter has appeared.

FACT – what is your top line? Since your equipment is paid off, your conversion must be a lot higher now. Why no growth?

Start Googling.

• Shane o mac March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am

Bro, it’s EBITDA, not EBITA. Where did you go to school?

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 7:48 am

Amortization is the same thing as depreciation.

• Fact March 24, 2019 at 9:40 am

No it’s not. Idiot.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 9:55 am

Now Fact is trying to support himself by responding to his own imposter “Rowhome” post. Lol.

He still can’t answer the questions. Support your lie.

Enjoy the games today. Hopefully the people and the cars (where your front yard is supposed to be) won’t be too loud.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 8:04 am

Somebody needs to do some more Research.

Posting as me only shows desperation.

Shane/Fact or fake Rowhome (or whatever name you use next) – what is your top line? What is the conversion?

You have already been caught. Keep digging.

• Fact March 24, 2019 at 9:29 am

Ok I’ll be totally honest. I started a plumbing business in 2005. I’m super good looking. Ripped. 100% debt free and last year I made $15,000,000 profit.

• Rowhome March 24, 2019 at 10:15 am

If you keep giving me grief I will suck you off.

• split level March 24, 2019 at 10:48 am

this is the only thing you said that i believe is true

• Steven Speilberg's "Boots" March 24, 2019 at 10:15 am

The movie follows chief kinkhead, Facts – a hard working plumber, and Rowhome – a pompous Villanova elite who’s team just got destroyed as they try and pursue the biggest boots chief kinkhead has ever seen. ” that’s a size 7…..!” ” size 8 mr.rowhome. all three pounds of them”
    FACTS: You have city hands, Mr. ROWHOME. You been countin’ money all your life.
    FACTS: All right, all right. Hey, I don’t need this… I don’t need this working-class-hero crap.

FACTS: Well it proves one thing, Mr. Rowhome. It proves that you wealthy college boys don’t have the education enough to admit when you’re wrong.

• Out of town Mike March 24, 2019 at 11:37 am

Ha….Jaws. Love it. Good stuff, dude.

• Rob e March 24, 2019 at 11:08 am

Let’s get it back to the Cuz

• Jay wright? More like Jay Wrong. March 24, 2019 at 11:57 am

• Joseph the Saint March 24, 2019 at 1:05 pm

There’s a shocking lack of Villanova coverage. Come take it on the chin Kyle.

• Wow March 24, 2019 at 1:16 pm

This has become a very contentious post. It could really use some Kate Devlin positivity.

• Kyle’s busy writing a paean to Purdue. March 24, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Can’t wsit to read what great team and difficult out they were.

• Editor March 24, 2019 at 1:56 pm

*wait

• Meat locker 4 life March 24, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Cuz picked every game right, straight up & again the spread.

• Barnes March 24, 2019 at 7:23 pm

That’s because he has a huge dick and shoots thick ropes.

Man how bad did “Rowhome” get owned today? What a clown. Lol.

• Translation March 25, 2019 at 3:32 am

FACTS is still upset he got caught lying and feels stupid.

Back to the uneducated, childish ‘ropes’ talk.

Lololol

• KAG2020 March 24, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Any word of when Trump will be indicted for collusion with Russia? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• anderson pooper March 24, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Oh no! Bad news for CNN. This is all we have talked about for 2 years. What is the next fake news about Trump that we can pile on?

• Ronnie Regan March 24, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Real question: how can anyone with half a brain ever take CNN seriously again? Pure comedy listening to these libs trying to justify how wrong they’ve been…….trying to be like, “yeah but there are other investigations going on as well. Who know what they will find”. lolololololol, give it up already. Desperate and embarrassing, sad !!

• proud member of an organ-eye-zation March 24, 2019 at 11:05 pm

it’s completely shameless propaganda at this point, but they know exactly what they’re doing, or at least i thought they did. I don’t think it’s some Alex Jones level thinking to see these network news pundits as actors parroting whatever hyper-partisan spin they’re told. Don Lemon is no different from Sean Hannity. Jon Stewart went on one of their shows like 15 years ago and called them out, but then proceeded to become just like them and excused it by saying he followed a puppet prank call show. The funny thing about this trump-russia stuff is that it seems these media people started to believe their own bullshit. Rachel Maddow was on the verge of tears because Mueller cleared him and campaign of “collusion”. Some reporter on NBC who interrupted the final round of the Valspar (golf) today to read Barr’s summary was stuttering and his voice was quaking like he was going to cry and the anchor Kate Snow? just sat there with a pissed off scowl on her face until the next reporter came on to tell us how Trump “was going to spin this”….? bitch it was just laid out lol.

• Dr. Lowell Meyerson — The Fanny Doctor March 24, 2019 at 8:09 pm

The comment section got taken to a whole new level just now. Good stuff.

• Rowhome March 25, 2019 at 6:11 am

The truth is I make 80k/year. I have a 620 credit score. It took me 6 years to pay off my student loans. I live in a 1400 square foot condo, which I own, but get railed with interest because of my shit credit because of my student loans. I am unhappy. Jelious. Single. Bitter. Petty. Impotent and hate the fact that tradesmen make so much more money than me.

• Gary March 25, 2019 at 6:51 am

Why so disappointed with 80 grand? You own a house. You should be happy and proud. I graduated from Nova in 2013. I owe $110,000. I make 45 grand per year. I’m totally fucked. Shame on Nova for even offering a communications major.

• Dave Ramsey March 25, 2019 at 9:18 am

Don’t blame nova for your stupid decisions. Nova is the only school that offers a communication program? Temple has a great one that is about 1/3 the price. You could’ve worked your way through school and have 0 student loans. Anyway, follow me and my plan and I’ll make you not a loser

• Lol at uneducated Rowhome imposter March 25, 2019 at 10:24 am

Great sentences. Lol.

Point proven.

• Not only am I Prez, but I also bleach my ass whole March 25, 2019 at 10:41 am

I love how that fact that I’m a horrible person who has never ever helped anyone but myself is completely overlooked by my lunatic followers! All bc no collusion! (Well, maybe, but it doesn’t matter now!) America is great indeed!