Joe Banner Believes Kansas City Radio Host is a “Disgusting Piece of S***”

Joe Banner in Philadelphia
PhiladelphiaEagles.com

This morning we wrote up the story about the Kansas City radio host who drew parallels from Tyreek Hill’s child abuse investigation to Andy Reid’s family issues, explaining that Big Red is “is not good at fixing people.”

The feedback is… strong, as expected, and here’s former Eagles President Joe Banner twice referring to Kevin Kietzman as a “piece of shit” –

And from this morning, after the jump:

There you have it. Joe Banner read the transcript. He believes that Kevin Kietzman is a disgusting piece of shit with a disgusting mouth.

• Pete Thomas June 25, 2019 at 10:50 am

Joe was a disgustingly cheap GM and likely cost us the Super Bowl by not signing any real receivers in 2002 & 2003. He then likely cost us a trip back to the Super Bowl in 2005 when he didn’t give TO a contract worthy of his talent. Joe is a liberal loser who is camped out on lefty twitter all day. Unfollowed him years ago and wish he’d just disappear.

• Tom Lamaine June 25, 2019 at 11:05 am

Amen. No one wants your opinion Joe. Beat it.

• b dawk June 25, 2019 at 11:36 am

Don’t forget what he did to me.

• Kenny Junod - Burns golfcourse June 25, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Could not agree more! Joe Banner is the definition of a pompous ass, who took pride in winning the salary cap award every year. If i saw him would punch him in his nose. Nobody cares what you think 4 eyes

Big Red is a piece of trash too

• Took a leak on memories margate bar couple summers back June 25, 2019 at 10:59 am

I can’t stand that fat fuck Andy but that reporter needs a beating .

• hang with trash long enough and you become it June 25, 2019 at 11:26 am

the reporter needs a beating for stating facts? Fat Boy Andy Reid is morally bankrupt, he’s a democrat

• great point June 25, 2019 at 11:36 am

Religious types like Reid can’t be trusted. They will believe and repeat anything they are told.

• hang with trash long enough and you become it June 25, 2019 at 11:54 am

he’s a mormon, they are UnGodly morons. Democrats worship satan, stay tuned you little kitty liberal

• Great point June 25, 2019 at 12:03 pm

See what I mean?

Believe and repeat.

• hang with trash long enough and you become it June 25, 2019 at 12:11 pm

You’re showing your insanely average, to below average IQ. It’s ok libby, you were lied to for going on 3 years, time to wakey wakey snowflakey

• Great point June 25, 2019 at 12:19 pm

See what I mean?

This guy thinks I am a liberal because I don’t believe and repeat what I am told to.

I am a veteran and a Republican. Just not a lemming.

• hang with trash long enough and you become it June 25, 2019 at 12:37 pm

lol sure you are!

• Great point June 25, 2019 at 12:41 pm

See what I mean?

I can’t be a Republican or a veteran because I think for myself.

See what I mean?

Moronic.

• hang with trash long enough and you become it June 25, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Ok Gomer Pile! bahahahaha resorting to stolen valor, brain dead

• Great point June 25, 2019 at 12:58 pm

See what I mean?

• if anyone knows a disgusting POS June 25, 2019 at 11:35 am

It’s Joey Nickels.

• Bee June 25, 2019 at 11:44 am

Nickels cost the eagles a super bowl being a cheap fuck with LB’s and WR’s.

• Tiger Beat Truther June 25, 2019 at 12:12 pm

You know what’s disgusting!? CB are apparently deleting comments on the “Cynch” post above. To me that is way more of a story.

• Steve Fredericks June 25, 2019 at 12:32 pm

why is this a big deal? Cynch is its obviously a paying advertiser to the site. CB doesn’t want dopes like you gumming up the shout out.

• Tiger Beat Truther June 25, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Hey einstein, then riddle me why they don’t censor the betting posts. This is actually kinda unprecedented bc iirc they have only edited comments, not outright deleted. You don’t see why it’s a big deal for a business to lash out against its loyal audience?

• Steve Fredericks June 25, 2019 at 12:55 pm

sorry Aristotle , i will type slowly. Umm, maybe the betting posts are affiliate links…….NOT direct advertisers.

• Tiger Beat Truther June 25, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Who cares if CB or you are Hawking, I’m pretty sure none of us are buying

• Peace sells June 25, 2019 at 6:10 pm

But who’s buying?

• Andy Reid's Pimply Perineum June 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Andy Reid is a disgusting pos. Sheltered his kids, pushed a ridiculous made up religion on them, keeps enabling wife beaters, and still hasn’t won anything. The talk radio guy was absolutely right.

• life the game June 29, 2019 at 3:33 am

That’s funny, I think Joe Banner’s statement needs to be reviewed

• Tommy July 5, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Those of you criticizing Andy Reid are reprehensible. He represented the city and the team well for over a decade. Unlike the morons on this comment thread. I think Banner sticking up for his former coach is commendable, though I didn’t agree with all the moves in his professional career. Also, this is how you engage in discourse online. This way not everyone in Philadelphia is considered trash, just 80% of you posting above me. Get a life