Is the Kent State Gun Girl a Mets Fan?

You know this chick, right?

Kaitlin Bennett is the Kent State weirdo who showed up to graduation with an AR-10 rifle. She thinks Americans should be allowed to own machine guns and tanks and challenged Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg to an arm wrestling contest.

Anyway, that’s not really important, but this photo is. Is Bennett a Mets fan? –

Bennett is from Ohio, so I can’t imagine she grew up a Mets fan, unless she’s a poseur.

I took a look through her Twitter timeline to see if there was any evidence of her supporting that atrocious, sub-.500, miserable excuse for a baseball team, and the first thing that jumped out to me was this, after the jump:

And the second thing was this:

Well there you have it. Her future husband is an Indians fan. Bennett, however, sleeps through baseball games. She would rather listen to an Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lecture instead of a watching a full nine innings. Therefore, she is not a Mets fan, but a poseur.

• Mike Francesha July 9, 2019 at 1:03 pm

I sleep through interviews

• You got AIDS July 9, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Is that the bastard child of a lesbian lovefest between Taylor Dane and a Taylor Dane impersonator?

• Nra July 9, 2019 at 1:20 pm

She is a great American.

As we always say – if everyone carried guns, there would be less crime.

If we outlaw guns only outlaws would have guns.

The British are coming. The British are coming!

The Iranian Navy is a real threat.

Bill Clinton!

• Carlton Banks July 9, 2019 at 1:24 pm

This girl shit her pants at a party like four months ago, true story.

A perfect metaphor story for her political views.

• former philly resident July 9, 2019 at 7:27 pm

i shit my pants sunday

• Cole July 9, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Liberal Kinker on the attack. Beware all republicans, he has all the time in the world to dig up dirt on you since he only needs to spend 15 mins copy and pasting two philly sports articles a day to fulfill his duties for his real job.

• Kevin Kinkead July 9, 2019 at 1:37 pm

that’s me, huge liberal

• Your Retired White Guy Neighbor July 9, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Attention seeking whore who is not a true MAGA believer. “I’m a 6 or 7 in real life, but if I post some FOX News approved talking points on social media with some light flirting, I’ll be able to sell my panties to retarded racist old men for mad dollars!!!”

• she's not a weirdo, you're just a pantywaist July 9, 2019 at 1:33 pm

• No, she’s a weirdo July 9, 2019 at 2:33 pm

She’s carries that gun around so we don’t notice her god awful butterface.

• Kevin Ballick July 9, 2019 at 2:03 pm

It’s Poop Girl!!!!

• So Taguchi - Phillies Legend July 9, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I plan on making good money on Kent State football this year, that’s the most important thing.

Trumps already re-elected anyways, the left just hasn’t realized it yet.

• Alex Jones July 9, 2019 at 3:02 pm

I smell a new tab on the site… Crossing Broad : Woke Wars..

Guns are awesome and people who abuse or use them are assholes. Don’t go broke getting woke guys. Take it from deadspin who went hack lefty and are tailspinning now.

• Kevin Kinkead July 9, 2019 at 3:39 pm

if you think we’re “lefty,” you don’t actually read the site

• Most Americans Are Really Stupid July 9, 2019 at 3:29 pm

“God-given right” to protect and arm ourselves? What the f*ck does that even mean? You’re a bunch of f*cking retards.

I’m sure “God” gives two sh*ts about guns. Grow up.

• Dude July 14, 2019 at 12:09 am

She does have a lot of male stalkers, like the guy who wrote this “article”. Imagine some creep being so into you that they use this as a reason to flip through your photos and write a blog about you.