Snow The Goalie: Feelin’ Blue

Anthony and Russ react to the Flyers’ off-season thus far, discuss the differences between this year and last year’s roster, and whether or not this off-season displays a sense of arrogance in the front office.

The guys then join up with Jeff Ponder of Lets Go Blues Radio to talk about Craig Berube, Chris Pronger, Jacks New Years Brigade and their relationship with Gloria and much more.

*This episode of Snow The Goalie is brought to you by Cynch propane delivery service. They’ll exchange your propane tank for a brand-new, full tank for just $10 with the Crossing Broad promo code “CrossingBroad”. Just enter your address, leave the tank on your porch/driveway, and Cynch will do the rest.*

Please subscribe to the show ([Apple Podcasts] [Spotify] [Google Play] [iHeartRadio] [Stitcher] [RSS]), leave a 5 star review, and follow us on Twitter: @AntSanPhilly @JoyOnBroad

Check out the other shows on the Crossing Broad Podcast Network including: Crossing Broadcast: A Philly Sports PodcastCrossed Up: A Phillies PodcastIt’s Always Soccer in PhiladelphiaCrossing Broad FC: A Soccer Podcast, and Broad Lines: Sports Betting Podcast.

Audio after the jump:

We recommend subscribing in Overcast, the best iOS podcast player, and using the Voice Boost and Smart Speed functions, which improve sound quality (for all shows) and speed up small gaps in the conversation. Download Overcast and just search “Snow the Goalie” to subscribe.

If you just want to dabble and check out other great podcasts by category, listen over at TopPodcast.com.

If you prefer the more traditional players, here are those links:

[Apple Podcasts] [Spotify] [Google Play] [iHeartRadio] [Stitcher] [RSS]

• Been bumpin that new jernigan joint July 9, 2019 at 8:07 am

The time has come.
    Natalie has got to go.
    Her liberal verbal puke has become too much.
    M&M isn’t much better.
    The whole show has become a full tilt liberal circle jerk, jamal, nat, M&M, it’s too much…..

Then you go down the dial and it ain’t much better.
    Don’t know how marks has lasted this long .

Drive home slot blows

• Finch July 9, 2019 at 8:22 am

You need to podcast Bruno or something on the way home . I agree nobody wants to hear no talent nat liberal shit.

• the storm is here July 9, 2019 at 8:36 am

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to how disturbed she was during yesterdays show. She was on the verge of tears and a full blown temper tantrum. Fear not, Epstein and his Lolita Express are the tip of the iceberg. There won’t be a liberal left standing shortly and the amount of crow that will need to be eaten by them and Shart Sharveit, Bill H and the other brainwashed libby trolls on here will be bountiful.

• Weird July 9, 2019 at 8:39 am

Perversion is not political.

Where did you get confused?

• The Storm Is Here July 9, 2019 at 8:45 am

lol, Bill Clinton traveled to this Epstein Island 26 times and Hillary 6… everything is on tape… you genuinely are that brainwashed and sheltered aren’t you? Prime Ministers, princes, congressmen, actors and actresses have all visited this island… So again, tell me how this isn’t political? You’re about to be forced from your slumber buddy.

• Weird July 9, 2019 at 8:51 am

So everyone that knows him or hung out with him is a pervert or complicit. I get it.

Trump calls him a terrific guy. Oh no.

The storm is here!!

Lol.

Poor guy.

• the storm is here July 9, 2019 at 9:01 am

An attorney representing victims in 2009 interviewed President Trump and said the following… “The only thing I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the ONLY person who picked up the phone and said, “let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know” and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”
          MMM the cold hard facts that keep pimp smacking you butt hurt liberals into your place. As I said, Mr delicate snowflake… you’re about to be forced from your slumber

• Weird July 9, 2019 at 9:09 am

I am a Republican. What makes you think I am a Liberal?

Trump said he is a terrific guy. The storm is here. Lol

Two Presidential pervs – Clinton and Trump hung out with this guy.

Nobody wants this to go away more than Donny T.

Those nights in Mar A Largo with Epstein sure will be fun to read about. The storm is here.

• The Storm Is Here July 9, 2019 at 9:19 am

“he’s a nice guy who likes young girls” he also said the Clintons were “generally nice people” after he was elected. You haven’t the slightest clue on how to play chess do you? You’re Republican and I’m Mexican.

Heres some more fun facts to help wake you from your slumber… Epstein bragged that he helped start the Clinton Foundation…

Facts don’t care about your brain washed opinions guy.

We win AGAIN, you keep on losing but keep yourself glued to that TV for your info!

• Weird July 9, 2019 at 9:31 am

The storm is here. Trump calls a perv a terrific guy. (Look the other way if it doesn’t fit your agenda). Lol. We will find out Epstein got his prey from Trump’s modeling agency. Oh no. The storm is here.

Why do you keep bringing up Clinton? I can’t stand the guy.

I am not only a Registered Republican, I am also a veteran – why you pretend to be an online Patriot.

Some do. Some wish they could.

Nobody wants this to go away more than Don.

The storm is here. Lol

Online drama boy.

• The storm is here July 9, 2019 at 9:39 am

Hold on. Googling stuff. Be right back.

• the storm is here July 9, 2019 at 9:52 am

facts don’t care about your opinion. mmm drink it “mr veteran aka i stood around in the desert and did nothing” I’d be upset too if I was brainwashed and everything I thought I knew was a lie. You’ve been beaten thoroughly, I’ve nicknamed you Nicole Brown Simpson

• The storm is here July 9, 2019 at 9:56 am

Where did he go?

Although trounced – I claim victory.

It is what an internet warrior does for the cause.

Changing my sanitary stuff now.

• Ron Bowman Sucks July 9, 2019 at 9:27 am

Weird for a sports show.

• Shart Shartveit July 9, 2019 at 12:36 pm

I am so honored to have been included in your completely nonsensical rant. Truly an honor that you spend so much time thinking about me!

Thank you!

• Gene July 9, 2019 at 8:41 am

I applaud espn for their strength and courage in last nights broadcast. The media never shows respect for Spanish speaking America.

• Kink-shaming in 2019 July 9, 2019 at 8:53 am

I know this is Joyboy’s post, but surely this warrants comment by Kinkhead?

• ab July 9, 2019 at 8:57 am

cuz is the man. keeps it all sports

• Hail to the Gunt July 9, 2019 at 9:58 am

ever find it funny the the word “snowflake” gets thrown around, but the people are who the soft pussies who can’t take any sort of alt/take are the biggest scared pussies in the land? Trumpy softies, just like his big gunt. Grow up righty snowflakes, or maybe Hail? cause you’re all hard guys right? lol

• Timmay July 9, 2019 at 11:18 am

I like, want to like, punch, like, Russ, like, in the face, like…..so annoying. I feel like, I am like, listening to a 3rd grader like, oral presentation, like…so whiny, like…..

• Chico Resch July 9, 2019 at 12:01 pm

I listen to all the Snow the Goalie podcasts because I love Anthony and the insight he brings. That said I hate to be negative but it has to be said that listening to Russ is just painful. I cringe through every one of his hot takes and observations. I get what Scott was looking for in Russ, a common fan’s perspective, but it just doesn’t work.

You are one piece away from something really good here. I’m sure Anthony knows it too. How many other people are driven away by him? If he was next to me at a bar talking sports, I would get up and leave.

• D Shafe July 9, 2019 at 12:42 pm

First of all, you can’t call yourself the “only Flyers podcast” when you barely put out a show a month! Second, Russ cry’s about the moves the Flyers made for a half an hour and doesn’t submit one trade/signing that he would have done to make the team better in his eyes. He sounds like a typical online Flyers fan…”Play the kids!” “I can’t believe they didn’t signed that guy, we can’t go into the season with just the kids!”