Tim Jernigan, Wearing His Own Jersey, Raps Under the Pseudonym “Stud Muffin”

Super Bowl champion Tim Jernigan returns to the Eagles this season on a one-year deal.

In addition to having an excellent gold grill, he is now a rapper, as Philly Voice points out:

Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan revealed this offseason that he’s launching a rap career with an outfit called Good Boyz Music Group.

Good Boyz has released six music videos in the last two months, including one for a song called “Come Thru,” where Jernigan raps in his Eagles jersey under the moniker Stud Muffin.

There’s a lyric referencing former Eagles kicker David Akers, who until now was probably the least likely Eagle to ever end up in a rap.

The song is terrible, just absolutely atrocious, but you should listen to it after the jump (Jernigan comes in at 0:38) –

Here’s the Akers part, from what I can discern:

Kickin’ shits yeah I know a n***** be punting

Like my name David Akers or I play rugby

Wanna dance but a n***** might drop a beamer

Hazelnut outside, inside creamer

shit reality, but a n***** still dreamin’

It’s a start.

I’m not sure I’m ready to anoint Timmy Jernigan the next Tupac, but it’s a start.

h/t Heavy.com as well

• This dude takes massive dumps July 8, 2019 at 5:08 pm

With grease and shit floating at the top.

• Tiger Beat Truther July 8, 2019 at 5:14 pm

David Akers was not a punter, but other than that, these lyrics were still more intelligible and relevant to us than more regurgitated Tiger Beat articles, unsolicited betting advice, or “articles” consisting of pure advertisement for propane. Then again, the writer of this article called a reader like me a “moron dork” so ymmv.

• Good lord July 8, 2019 at 5:21 pm

So you have been hitting refresh for weeks just so you can post something saying you don’t enjoy the site?

Definition of a loser.

• Tiger Beat Truther July 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

I never said I wasn’t a loser. What’s your excuse, lambchop? How’s life as a Kinko sockpuppet treating ya?

• Good lord July 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm

You know life sucks when you say “I never said I wasn’t a loser”.

LOL

• Tiger Beat Philosopher July 8, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Life is what you make of it, sort of like commenting. The rap has more intelligible content than yours. Now don’t let the door hit you where the…you… split yo self!

• Good lord July 9, 2019 at 5:22 am

“Life is what you make of it”.

“I never said I wasn’t a loser”.

So we agree. Have fun hitting refresh all day.

• Tiger Beat Villain July 9, 2019 at 8:00 am

Hey genius, since you keep commenting, we’re not so different, you and I.

• Us Magazine Truther July 8, 2019 at 7:33 pm

Come one kinker….what happened to you using ‘KINK – SHAMING 2019’???

It seems like you’ve been hitting refresh for weeks also,..scratch that ….YEARS…
        only you hit CTRL-C and CTRL-V in between to make (sorry, i mean ‘write’) ‘your’
        articles.

• Kink-shaming in 2019 July 8, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Kink-shaming in 2019 is me, Tiger Beat Truther. You might also spot me as “Sixershaming in 2019”, “kink-and-sixershaming in 2019”, and “Tiger Beat Truthing in 2019”. If you seriously mistake my comments for Kink’s, all I have to say is ouch, good sir! Insult of the month.

• Hardcore 2 1/2 for 4 July 8, 2019 at 9:51 pm

That just gave me cancer.

• shawn andrews July 8, 2019 at 5:16 pm

get my michael phelps on, my michael phelps onnnn

• SH July 8, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Been a while since I’ve read anything on this site. Nice to see kev going full on alt-right.

• Ben Davis July 8, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Vlad Jr was born in the US. He speaks fluent English. ESPN is playing to migrants. What a joke.

• Google is your friend July 9, 2019 at 1:26 am

Vlad Jr was born in Montreal where they all speak French and throw a shit fit if anyone tries to talk in English. Damn Canadiens fans get all pissy at players and coaches who can’t speak French.

• Notorious B.I.G July 8, 2019 at 10:52 pm

I was shot dead twenty two years ago and this is what has been created! Sheesh!

• Aton Shandler July 9, 2019 at 4:51 am