UPDATE: Kaitlin Bennett is Not a Mets Fan, It’s Her Fiance, Who Also Wears Yankees Gear

via Twitter

I’d like to apologize to Kent State gun girl Kaitlin Bennett, whom I misidentified as a Mets fan on Tuesday.

Turns out her fiance supports that disgusting and rudderless group of losers.

Perhaps I didn’t dig deep enough, but Justin Moldow alerted me to my error by taking umbrage with the fact that I labeled him as a Cleveland Indians fan:

Hmm.. see, that’s strange to me, because Moldow appears to be wearing a Cleveland Indians hat and t-shirt in the picture. That would probably mean you like the Cleveland Indians, yeah? Apparently not.

When you go through Moldow’s Twitter, it’s nothing but Mets tweets, like this one, after the jump:

Then you get to other pictures and videos featuring the gear of other MLB teams. Moldow appears to also be a fan of… the Yankees?

Here:

And here he is wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat:

This is very strange to me. Why would a guy who identifies himself as a “lifelong suffering Mets fan” wear Yankees and Indians gear?

Here, look:

Right, so anyway, I don’t give a shit about the guns or politics. I just need Justin Moldow to explain himself.

Is he an Indians fan? Mets fan? Yankees? Reds? You can’t be a fan of all four of those teams at the same time. Just pick one, or else it makes you a poseur, like the Dallas Cowboys “fan” who grew up in Marlton, New Jersey.

Justin Moldow is not a blue collar Philly guy.

We do agree on this, however:

• DD July 10, 2019 at 10:22 am

So the dude is trash, likes trash baseball teams and dates trash women. Kudos for staying true to himself and having a type.

Really sticking to his… wait for it… guns. LOL

• Hardcore 2 1/2 for 4 July 10, 2019 at 10:26 am

What a fucking loser.

• TYFYS KINKER July 10, 2019 at 10:28 am

Thank you for clarifying this egregious error about the pants poopers boyfriend

• Typical July 10, 2019 at 10:39 am

It will end up a sad story about dysfunction, divorce, fake faith and accidental shootings.

Not too different than the Palin story.

Eventually everyone ends up in different trailer parks with Trump stickers on the window and NRA stickers on the truck that moves the house around.

• DD July 10, 2019 at 10:51 am

Wow, i can visualize the MAGA hats from my desk…

• What is this trash? July 10, 2019 at 12:23 pm

It seems like this couple got into a little dust-up with a woman at Progressive Field.

• So Taguchi - Phillies Legend July 10, 2019 at 10:52 am

This guys all over the place. He’s using ItsLit2, ItsLit6, ItsLit9…..no loyalty to the promo code.

• Pete Alonso July 10, 2019 at 11:45 am

UPDATE: Nobody cares.

• fire angelo July 10, 2019 at 12:49 pm

believe it or not, some people wear sports gear as a fashion statement, with no real allegiance to whatever it is they are wearing….maybe he liked the red hat with his white shorts that day….no biggie….probably a good dude, with a cute gf….good for him…besides, I won $50 on Alonso Monday night!

• Tiger Beet Truther July 10, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Thanks for more useless information KInker.
    You won me 50$ today since you posted 3 useless articles today.

Why does Crossing broad have any media credentials at all since they
    just write shit like this?

Can I have you’re copy of “Tiger Beat’ when you’re done with it?
    Tell Kyle to get my fake ELO shirts printed and ready by saturday 7pm.
    Are you still training the chimp?