Episode #87 with Phil Keidel:
- takeaways from Union 5, D.C. United 1
- a discussion about the DOGSO rule, penalty kicks, double jeopardy, and ways to improve those sequences
- talking about Alejandro Bedoya’s gun control message
- political signage in MLS stadiums
- the Crossing Broad 2018 steak cook-off
- your questions, comments, and concerns
*This episode of It’s Always Soccer in Philadelphia is brought to you by Cynch propane delivery service. They’ll exchange your propane tank for a brand-new, full tank for just $10 with the Crossing Broad promo code “CrossingBroad”. Just enter your address, leave the tank on your porch/driveway, and Cynch will do the rest.*
Check out the other shows on the Crossing Broad Podcast Network including: Crossing Broad FC: A Soccer Podcast, Crossed Up: A Phillies Podcast, Snow the Goalie: A Flyers Podcast, and Crossing Broadcast: A Philly Sports Podcast.
Audio after the jump:
We recommend subscribing in Overcast, the best iOS podcast player, and using the Voice Boost and Smart Speed functions, which improve sound quality (for all shows) and speed up small gaps in the conversation. Download Overcast and just search “It’s Always Soccer in Philadelphia” to subscribe.
If you just want to dabble and check out other great podcasts by category, listen over at TopPodcast.com.
If you prefer the more traditional players, here are those links: