Ex-Eagle Tweets and Deletes Medical Staff Complaint

Photo Credit: Aaron Doster-USA TODAY Sports

You may or may not remember Chris Worley, the linebacker who was signed to replace Paul Worrilow a few weeks back. He played in a couple of preseason games before being waived when the roster was cut down.

It was never specified that Worley was injured during his time in Philadelphia, but he tweeted this earlier before deleting it:

What’s the deal?

I don’t know. The Eagles made more changes to the medical staff this year, though previous iterations were criticized by the likes of Jordan Matthews and Emmanuel Acho (who is now all over TV, good for him).

It’s at least interesting to see another player with a blanket Philly Eagles medical complaint.

• Kate Devlin September 18, 2019 at 3:52 pm

My only complaint about my family practitioner is the wait after I sign in! Even with an appointment. On the bright side, at least I get to watch The Chew while I wait. Love that show.

– Kate

• Can’t stand homeless people bugging me for $$ September 18, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Eagles need to go back to what chip kelly used to do to prevent injuries. For gods sake that fat fucking pig Jason Peters can’t make through a full game without getting a nagging injury .

• Barn burner September 18, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Reports are flying in today saying that Sean Brace is hung. They’re saying he’s long , thick, shoots thick ropes , and makes chicks cum hard.

• Corn pop September 19, 2019 at 7:36 am

Sean Brace has been layin pipe for years now.

• Real Ity Check September 19, 2019 at 11:50 am

Freud would have a field day with this comment.

• Crossing Broadcast 5x per week September 18, 2019 at 9:14 pm

😂

• Big E September 19, 2019 at 11:43 am

Ask me where public complaints about an organeyezation’s medical staff will get you.
    Palukaville.