Is this an Accurate Representation of Penn State Fans?

via somebody who we'd like to credit

We’re just having fun over here, so don’t take this too seriously.

This photo popped up in a group text and it made me laugh. I have no idea where it came from, but I think it’s a Facebook creation.

Anyway, here ya go:

Pretty good!

I don’t know what the creamery is, though I think the Joe Pa thing is a little old now, since it’s been years since the Sandusky scandal hit. If you were a freshman when Paterno was fired, you’ve already graduated, unless you’re on the nine-year plan, like my brother-in-law.

Anyway, if you know who made this thing, let them know and let me know, so I can give proper credit. (kevin@crossingbroad.com)

• You got AIDS September 18, 2019 at 11:57 am

How the hell do you not know what the Penn State Creamery is?

You can probably swap out JoePa with THON; another PSU endeavor their alumni never shut up about. Then you mention that only a fraction of the money that Four Diamonds raises goes to the families it serves and it’s like you hit them over the head with a frying pan.

• Mike Ford September 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm

So only $500,000 goes directly to the families while $9.5 million goes to research, patient care, grants and scholarships regarding pediatric cancer. What a useless endeavor.

• rw September 18, 2019 at 12:06 pm

This is literally at least 5-6 years old. Are we going to get a post about the Harlem Shake later today too?

• Taint Stick September 18, 2019 at 12:14 pm

It’s funny that this is coming from a blog that is owned by a Villanova alum, only the most annoying, entitled group of douches. This is especially true during basketball season.

• GOOGLE ME! September 18, 2019 at 12:29 pm

I’m a Pitt alum and I went to the game on Saturday wearing my Pitt stuff. I wasn’t sitting in the student section but I was surprised how nice everyone around me was before, during, and after the game. Pitt also blew it and really should have fucking won that game. Narduzzi is a god damn coward.

• Roar September 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Sean Cliffy Clifford sucks, as a PSU alum I’m rooting against state for the remainder of this season in hopes that Franklin the worlds worst coach just slightly ahead of chip kelly gets fired

• Rowhome September 18, 2019 at 12:49 pm

Penn State isn’t Philly.

• Philly78 September 18, 2019 at 4:09 pm

But Philly is Pennsylvania. Now what?

• Rowhome September 19, 2019 at 5:17 am

You aren’t a real Philly guy.

You can only like teams in the city to be a real Philly guy.

I read it here.

• King of the toys September 18, 2019 at 2:18 pm

I don’t even like penn state, but this cartoon has it backwards if anything. From my experience every other school in this state or area seems to have an inferiority complex with PSU, especially the guy who runs this blog. It’s the same inferiority complex philly fans have with New York sports fans. Quite frankly it’s embarrassing to be around

• fuckpsu September 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Friend of mine had wrapped his entire identity around PSU just in time for the Sandusky thing. He’s gone though all the stages of trutherism to the point that he’s into consipacy theories. He now believes that nothing at all happened and the entire thing is a plot conceived by Tom Corbett since “he hates Penn State”

• that's ridiculous September 19, 2019 at 3:30 am

Because Corbett was accused of slow-walking the PSU investigation to avoid pissing off the alumni because that would negatively affect his campaign for governor.