Penn’s Dean of Admissions Shares Our Frustrations

via Twitter (Will Brinson)

Maybe you saw this on the broadcast or maybe you didn’t, but at the beginning of the fourth quarter Sunday, FOX cut to a shot of the crowd and this guy was going ballistic:

What are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?” I believe yells the guy, who is actually the University of Pennsylvania’s dean of admissions, Eric Furda, confirmed by Penn alumnus/expert Jonathan Tannenwald:

I love it. Love the passion and the enthusiasm. I’ll assume he’s directing his words to the officials.

Looks like Furda is also a Sixers fan:

He’s one of us, Eric Furda. And I better not hear any complaining from anybody who thinks his behavior is out of line. If anything, his behavior is warranted and welcomed. He’s voicing the frustrations of the entire Eagles fan base after Sunday’s stinker of a game. It’s not like he’s trying to fight Mike Scott or something like that.

If I’m the University of Pennsylvania, I’m giving Furda a raise.

Edit:

Amen brother.

• Hardcore 2 1/2 for 4 September 22, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I hope this guy calls sports radio tomorrow morning.

• Instead of drafting wr dk Metcalf Howie Roseann wasted the pick on that stiff jj arcega whiteside September 22, 2019 at 9:00 pm

And the Cowboys 4th Rd pick was used on rb Tony Pollard who so far looks like an absolute steal while Eagles rookie rb Miles Sanders(2nd Rd pick) is stinking it up.

• AndyReidsSwollenRedGooch September 22, 2019 at 7:55 pm

Better start looking for a new job. Liberal Penn won’t put up with that kind of image.

• Hardcore 2 1/2 for 4 (not that other mongoloid) September 22, 2019 at 8:00 pm

But Mike ‘super woke’ Missanelli said this was an obvious win before the season started. How can this be?

• How can it be September 22, 2019 at 8:16 pm

That you still listen to Mike Miss?

• Muscles Mikey September 22, 2019 at 9:58 pm

“Hi, I’m Mike Miss,,,,the most “woke man” alive, and if you don’t believe that, I will punch your lights out, even though I’m a midget, in my 60’s and dye my hair”.

• Nat egg- woke September 22, 2019 at 8:07 pm

He should get fired for his outrageous actions .

• Bill Simmons a/k/a El wingador September 22, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Angelo better get him on tomorrow after Shirley .

• Liz Warren September 22, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Anyone who does anything that makes me uncomfortable needs to be fired

• deadspin headline September 22, 2019 at 10:15 pm

“boomer eagles fan screaming at young black athletes is the height of white privilege and toxic masculinity”

• Ray Diddinger's Old Yellow Note Pad September 23, 2019 at 7:44 am

Carson Wentz defensive stat line against Detroit… 2 solo tackles. Fletcher Cox defensive stat line against Detroit.. 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 QB pressures, 100% fat slob.