Flyers Halloween Gathering Features Backstreet Boys, Mr. Incredible, and Tom Brady Jersey

via Instagram

The Flyers got crushed by Pittsburgh the other night, but they’re moving on from the loss with some Halloween fun, which was pulled from the Instagram account of Ivan Provorov’s girlfriend.

Check it out:

So we’ve got:

• Kevin Hayes as Tom Brady
  • Travis Konecny as Mr. Incredible
  • Jake Voracek as.. Fred Flintstone or a caveman or something prehistoric
  • looks like Ghost in the light yellow V neck, yeah? I can’t tell, but his girlfriend is tagged in the post
  • Provy in black shirt, not dressed up
  • Hagg in the blue jersey? his girlfriend is also tagged

Looks like a fun time though. I personally think the Flyers should get back to partying in Old City ala Mike Richards and Jeff Carter, just getting piss drunk and tearing up the town.

Happy Halloween.

• Ok? October 31, 2019 at 12:19 pm

• Paul jolovitz fan club president October 31, 2019 at 12:37 pm

They still do Mandingo fights?

• Mouse voice elephant head October 31, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Lol…..listening to Jolovitz can be painful. I don’t know what’s worse; his Minnie Mouse voice or his arrogance.

• Berry face Ralph October 31, 2019 at 12:46 pm

I prefer the Backside Boys.

• I hate Gritty October 31, 2019 at 12:57 pm

Flyers are a disease. As contagious as bubonic plague. Not curable.

• DR. ACULA October 31, 2019 at 2:01 pm

What clown writes that? Why are you on site reading posts about Flyers if you think they are a disease? What medical background do you posses to be able to diagnose? Very curious individual to take time to leave their opinion in this manner…just so many questions…

• Duh October 31, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Apparently you’ve never seen the Natural

• Kenneth from can’t buy me love October 31, 2019 at 12:57 pm

Wonder is ghost is still a huge fan of orgies

• Pulitzer worthy stuff Klown hair patchy beard! October 31, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Hard to imagine you can’t find a real job after being s-canned from your last one.

• Real Ity Check October 31, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Great post. Totally more relevant than the roster shakeup today. I sifted through this, five Embiid fights like a girl posts, and yet another gambling post. Yeah, nothing on the actual Flyers news of the day. Sad.

• Kevin Kinkead October 31, 2019 at 1:48 pm

news:

Flyers sent down a few scrubs and called up a few scrubs

there’s your post

• Hypocrite October 31, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Yet you’ll devote an entire article to the competition for the 12th man on an NBA roster.

By the way, I’m a Sixers fan and a Flyers fan.

• Kevin Kinkead October 31, 2019 at 2:58 pm

here’s the deal:

I’m the Sixers guy

Anthony and Russ handle Flyers. if the story is worth writing, they’ll write it

• Anthony SanFilippo October 31, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Incoming. It takes a little time to write analysis you know…

• Hypocrite October 31, 2019 at 3:53 pm

This could have been the initial reply to Real Ity Check’s comment, but you went with the snarky reply instead. I was just calling out the hypocrisy is all.

• Real Ity Check October 31, 2019 at 4:37 pm

I wasn’t annoyed that you hadn’t posted about the roster changes yet; more that I came to the site looking for actual analysis and found this instead of that. Maybe if I didn’t have to sift through 6 or 7 different hot takes on Embiid’s lame “fight” and multiple spam-I -mean-gambling posts to find Flyers coverage, I wouldn’t care so much.

• Anthony SanFilippo October 31, 2019 at 3:02 pm

That was meant for Real Ity Check/Hyprocrite… not Kevin.

• Richmond Zoo November 1, 2019 at 5:18 am

So does gritty party or what? I’d like to get down with him and some devils dandruff. Or maybe some Saturday sand. He’s looks like he might be smashing some crystal. A little too hard core for me but I don’t wanna look like a bitch in front of him….. I’ll do one only if he offers.

• Taint Stick November 1, 2019 at 11:52 am

Provy and his girlfriend were Danny and Sandy from Grease and Ghost and his girlfriend were Forrest and Jenny.