Phillies Hat Features Liberty Bell on the Front, Cheesesteak on the Back

via new era

Business in the front, party in the back.

That’s what we say about the mullet hair style, but in this case it’s Liberty Bell on the front, cheesesteak on the back, with this New Era series of hats:

This is just my personal opinion, but I find these to be hideous. The cheesesteak looks a bit like a hot dog, doesn’t it? Might actually look cool with the Liberty Bell on the back instead. Dunno, maybe people actually dig these.

Here’s the Sixers version:

And, uh, the San Fran hat features what appears to be a cable car and sushi rolls:

• joe biden's dementia January 29, 2020 at 11:06 am

That’s one of the ugliest and stupidest ideas I’ve ever seen. And shouldn’t SF’s have a homeless shelter on the back?

• JG January 30, 2020 at 8:58 am

Or piles of poop and needles.

• Don J Morgan January 30, 2020 at 2:38 pm

That’s what you mother said when she she first laid eyes on you.

• Kylie fears comments January 29, 2020 at 11:09 am

Hey Kevvy. I know it’s outside the scope of your insightful article, but can you please ask your boss why he’s too good to engage with his customer base?

• Kylie fears comments January 29, 2020 at 11:42 am

Hey Kev – just asking because I like to write the same things over and over on every post.

Hey Kev – be right back to say the same tired crap. Why stop now? Life is excellent.

• 2 liberal trash cities January 29, 2020 at 11:10 am

SF’s should have a rainbow along with literal sh*+ in the street on the back

• nancy pelosi's slipping dentures January 29, 2020 at 11:17 am

Hey! That’s my district! I can’t be bothered with people literally defecating in the streets, I’m too busy helping get our President re-elected.

• Rowhome January 29, 2020 at 11:47 am

Right on! Four more years and I am going stop renting in this city and head to Indiana and lease a trailer. Surround myself with Real Americans.

Flipping a burger in Philly can’t be different than flipping a burger in Indiana.

MAGA/KAG

• Guns don’t kill people, Abortions kill people January 29, 2020 at 12:30 pm

I can’t wait to see the Baltimore Orioles hat…… A loaded handgun on the front and a blood soaked corpse on the back

• Epstein’s Finger Scent January 29, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Cheesesteaks are for tourists

• no, Geno's and Pat's are for tourists January 29, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I’m actually sitting here eating a cheese steak while I’m reading this…doesn’t mean I want one on a hat

• Epstein’s Finger Scent January 29, 2020 at 1:47 pm

We eat roast pork

• JimmyCarville January 29, 2020 at 12:51 pm

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen…except Antonio Brown. Whoever buys one of these fucking hats should be kicked in the nutz.

• TURD FERGUSON 2020 January 29, 2020 at 12:53 pm

Phillies hats should have a hidden pouch to hide your batteries ! F U JD Drew!!!!

• Wit' Lit January 29, 2020 at 1:18 pm

They shoulda made room for the Phanatic.

• Liquor up front, poker in the back January 29, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Best hat ever.

• JG January 30, 2020 at 8:57 am

As a sports logo/uniform enthusiast I find these to be trash. But, if Millennials want dumb shit, Millennials get dumb shit. These are just missing a “JAWNS” wordmark…

• bandar idn poker February 18, 2020 at 7:48 pm

Good internet site you have below, i do agree on some points although,
    but not all.